Pauline's Pumpkins - Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stared at him until he turned away and shuffled out of view. Still an asshole, but a weird asshole. Either way, he would have a talking to and his day was hard enough it seemed, so she was going to focus on getting away.

Pauline wasn't sure where she wanted to go, but it probably wouldn't be food as she was going out later anyways. That memory sparked anxiety in Pauline - what was she going to wear?! She had grown in cup size no doubt and she didn't want to shake her milky muffin tops at Busick's in front of Conor, inappropriate for her reunion with Conor and especially in a more professional restaurant. She was worried about what she could possibly wear well, when the obvious answer came into her head.

Jessie-Rae.

They'd stayed in touch and went out for nights on the town when neither had work, Pauline working crops and Jessie working in management at the local Clothing Warehouse. Part of why they kept in touch was because after ordering custom clothes so often, waiting many days to ship and potentially running into sub-perfect fits for her frame, Jess agreed to fit Pauline's clothes herself. She made extra money for it, Clothing Warehouse had a consistent large-buying customer, and they had gotten an idea of how random growth increments changed her size. This understanding allowed them to hold some oversized clothes in case of immediate need, which had come in handy. Now was a time of immediate need to grab her clothes, but Pauline realized seeing Jess might give her good advice about seeing Conor again.

She started cooking some eggs on her stove as she called Jessie.

"Hey, I have a favor to ask..." Pauline said.

"Uh... hi ta you too! If this is a clothing favor, you know I don't work Saturdays." Jessie replied matter-a-factly.

"No! It's- oh c'mon now! Ok, I don't need a measurement immediately if you don't have time for that, but I just grew a bit and I at least need you to help me get the clothes I preordered."

Jessie paused. "Well if that's the case, then I can literally just ask anybody working there to help you."

"Well that would be nice, but I do want to get measured again because I want clothes in case of the future, plus not only do you owe me..." Jessie scoffed at that claim, "...but I'm looking for somebody talk to about a problem I've gotten myself into."

"Does it involve putting seeds in the ground and them dyin? Cuz I don't think I can help you if it's anything plant businesswise."

"Well, I was going to ask for help since I'm seeing Conor tonight for dinner, but I guess as long as you can get somebody else to help me with my clothes..."

"You a bitch."

"What?!" Pauline felt offended by such a harsh claim.

"You makin me come in today makes you a bitch you know. Of course I'm gonna come help if it's with Conor! I thought he got married or something?"

Pauline smiled. "Well we can talk once I see you there, ok?"

"Ok, come in quick cuz I'm not signing myself up for more hours than you need me for."

"Thanks! I can be over soon, bye!"

"Later."

After finishing her eggs, Pauline went to get fully dressed and call an Uber to pick her up. As much fun as she had wrestling twin tankers into her pickup truck, she just wanted to take it easy for a minute.

The men watched the mundane black Buick drive up to the house but snapped their attention to the front door as it creaked open. Pauline had put on a pair of khakis that fit almost perfectly around her fat butt, only looking loose around her ankles. Around her bust however, she had a red dressy shirt with white polka dots. The shirt was less form fitting and as her mammoth mammaries bounced on her thighs the tight muffin tops of her chest flopped like blubbery water beds.

She glanced over at the staring workers and gave them a wake goodbye, shaking herself horizontally. They waved back but some couldn't help to watch her cleavage slosh left and right with her waving arm. Ignoring the stares, she hopped into the back of the driver's car with a flump.

The driver was as impressed by her bust as any, but he'd been a regular driver for the area and wasn't surprised to see her body.

***

After thanking him for the ride her driver sped off, leaving Pauline outside Clothing Warehouse. Walking slowly helped avoiding massive swingy boob bounces, but she still caught a few stray stares jiggling through the doors. Many of the shopgoers knew her however, and Pauline exchanged greetings walking past the front registers.

Almost immediately upon entry, she heard Jessie's voice call out to her from the left edge of the store. In an obscured doorway behind isles of clothing, she stood in the door frame waving her over. Pauline grabbed the front of her shirt as she trotted over to her friend and walked inside.

Jessie closed the door behind her and now they were standing in a familiar sizing room, one with many measuring tools for fitting clothes properly. A door on the side of the sideroom lead to storage, where at least some of the ridiculously proportioned clothes she wore were kept.

Pauline turned to greet Jessie, noting her dark blue and black uniform tightly holding her curvy figure under her curly bushy brown hair flowing in groves over her shoulders. She had a warm smile showing her shiny white teeth against her dark skin and hazel eyes. She always looked great, and Pauline's tight red shirt with dots made her feel grossly exposed.

"Hey girl, what's good!" Jessie approached her from the side for a tight hug.

"Oh well... things have been pretty fine lately, it's been a strange week for sure." Pauline moved to a vacant stool nearby, and Jessie pulled up next to her. She had to scoot her stool a little further away from where Pauline sat to make social room for her breasts.

"Strange week is what I've been hearing - there's rumors of werewolves and things out in the countryside or something or other."

"What?"

"It's probably nothing big but there's been tv talk from different news sources and Rory's company, forget the name..."

"AgriCarrier."

"AgriCarrier! They've been mentioning strange dogs like never seen before! Surprised you haven't heard about it, I was gonna ask you if you knew anything about it since you work out there. Somebody recently told me that there'd been dog things out and about for half a week now, that news had just picked it up."

"Actually... I have some personal experience with that..." This was news to Pauline, the news that is. It must have been recent and she must not have been watching any major networks or stations in the past few distracting days. She did however know about the obvious culprits of these stories.

"You do?" Jessie showed much stronger interest now.

"Yeah, first of all where did you hear that 'rumor' from?"

"It was uh, some, some weird-ass story from Channel 7, talked about very recent reports of unnatural dogs roaming the forests and fields. Turns out they were just a couple fuckin strays, poor things. They were picked up, but people seem to still be hysterical about the whole situation."

"Huh... well I don't believe that's true, I happened to see some weird dogs over the past couple days, some right before I came over here even!"

"Get out!" Pauline's shoulder was pushed back by a playful yet awstrucken Jessie.

"No for real Jessie! The news will probably talk more on it soon if they're talking about it at all, but yeah they're weird and Rory definitely seems concerned with them for whatever reason. Outside that, I had a run-in with a very... rude man... earlier today..."

"Oh yikes, what's that all about?"

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Alright, well suit yourself. Speaking of which-" Jessie turned to grab a measuring tape and snap it gently, "What can I do for you today?"

Pauline stood next to the stool and used her trained arms to lift her heavy breasts. They dropped with a heavy rebound, her bloated boob window shaking like a bug zapped slug.

"I need some measurements, at the very least something decent to wear tonight."

"Oh yeah... you're going to see Conor finally..."

Pauline gave a flushed half smile as Jessie gave her sly eyes, no attempt to hide her implications. "Yes, for business purposes. Apparently he's been struggling recently with AgriCarrier, and according to Bill he's also dealing with the dog things, so he wants to see an old friend and relax a bit. I also know he's gonna ask me to ask Rory to cut him some slack, I don't know what's going on but unless he just lost some cows or had something happen to his other animals or crops... I really don't know what he needs."

"Maybe some pussy."

Pauline rolled her eyes "He's currently married, and has been for a bit."

"What?! Why don't you keep me in the loop on this stuff? Maybe I wasn't close with Conor but I was always rooting for you two..."

"Yeah, I had a dream about that last night. A bad one, remembering Prom."

"Prom was pretty bad... especially bad since your failed proposal by the buses."

"The dream was about the buses. I couldn't bear to remember Prom itself. But yeah, I'm not about to fuck things up again with a wardrobe malfunction, and I want to grab a couple casual tops and specifically a nice suit."

"One that wouldn't upset his missus or one that he wouldn't have to tell her about?" They both stared at each other, Pauline frowning blankly and Jessie looking smug. Her words had made Pauline's mind drift.

What kind of suit would I wear that he wouldn't want to tell his wife about?

"Just kidding of course. Either way... Wooh girl."

Pauline snapped back to reality and felt how tight her nipples were pressed to her shirt. She had started poking dents in her dressy little shirt. She was even more embarrassed knowing she was absolutely leaking, but the milk pads kept her decent in front of her friend.

"Sorry... this is super tight, could I try on the suit?"

Without further ado, Jessie disappeared into the storage room. She came out with a black suit: it was midnight blue with a modest almost tuxedo-like appearance that seemed more male appropriate, say for the gargantuan bust that took a majority of the material. Jessie's earlier comment about what suits looked decent and indecent was mostly a joke as Pauline tried to primarily order very formal business clothing to avoid drawing more attention to her already eye catching chest. Next to the suit was a massive black bra, even bigger than her current one. It looked like they'd accurately predicted her change in size, hopefully.

Pauline undressed down to her panties and milk pads. Jessie was willing to help her friend stuff her frustratingly floppy funbags into the suit. Eventually, Pauline took a look at herself in the mirror and was amazed by her own image: it fit perfectly over her breasts. She was heavily impressed by the approximates Jessie had made of her size, but noticed that the pants felt a little tight.

"This is absolutely fantastic! Oh my god! I'm not gonna look like a slut!" They both laughed.

"You are very very welcome. I'm here to help a girl out and I can't have you complaining about my work. Guess work mainly, you thankfully didn't grow explosively. Just, ya know, a regular amount of absurd increase."

"Yeah, a little tight around my fat ass though, damn I might have actually put on weight below the belt."

Jessie turned Pauline around, seeing that the butt of the generally slack black khakis were pulled tight. She rubbed her chin for a moment before shrugging.

"Eh, I don't track much else besides your titties, I guess I'll make sure to make another measurement all around."

With that Pauline undressed and Jessie took measurements all around her body. She grabbed some more casual clothes to wear around the house or while working and said her goodbyes. She stepped into an Uber back home, deciding to strut the red dress again before it became obsolete for the short ride home

***

The working men had still been working to unload more equipment and stand it up in her barn. They were only storing it in her barn, maybe Rory had meant to lend it to her in case she wanted to hold cows? She didn't have the facilities and her family never carried animals, so it was definitely odd and taking more time for them but she wasn't paying so it wasn't important.

It was nearly half an hour before she had been planning to leave for Busick's and Pauline had just finished showering. She was curling her hair up and doing some light makeup - just to touch herself up before heading out into public with her new suit. While she worked on her hair and face she was also massaging her breasts which were resting on the countertop. There they vibrated to her personal pump's dragging force, slowly softening her heavy chest. She had meant to start milking herself earlier, but she had to clean her house after realizing the come stains would harden and her milk would soak in too deeply, and now she was afraid of running slightly late.

Her pocket vibrated, almost unnoticeable under her squishy tits. She fished around in it for her phone and saw that Conor was calling.

"Hey Conor!"

"What's up? Ready for tonight?"

"Yeah, I'm just getting ready at the moment." She had moved her hairdryer away from her hair and turned it off. Her unoccupied hand laid on her humming breast.

"You know you don't have to get all dressed up for tonight if you don't want to! We can just sit down at a nice comfy booth..."

"Yeah, comfy for regularly proportioned people." She chuckled, slowly pressing down on her breast.

"Do you not think you can fit? That's super my fault, I should have asked-"

"No!- I can fit at Busick's! Just might be a little..." Pauline sunk her fingers into her chest flesh, leaning into her arm. The pressure was pleasing. "...stuffy some places, y'know, nothing I haven't dealt with."

"Ok great. Also, quick question: how do you feel about drinking?"

"You know I love drinking! Especially on the weekends, although my work's never really done. I might not get trashed. I guess I'm starting to think I misunderstood the purpose of this meeting but I'm not immediately opposed to drinks."

"I just wanna talk, about life, about everything, and yeah specifically about business with Rory and farming and everything. It's been weird out here and we haven't seen eachother in a while. And I thought drinking would be fun."

"Well then I have to Uber out again, which is fine but I already paid for Uber to Clothing Warehouse today and I just didn't want to spend too much today." She was interested in drinks, but that seemed like a weird step for what was supposed to be a business meeting. But just talking made it seem more appropriate, and even still she planned on going out suited.

"I was planning on getting a lift anyways since Denise needed to borrow my car tonight. Out on a little business trip herself, she told me. So how about I come pick you up with my ride in 10-15 minutes and we could be a little later than planned."

The idea of getting intoxicated excited her, and especially with a friend. If he came earlier though, she wouldn't be able to milk herself as much, but it'd be worth it. They were still good friends even if distant forgotten ones, he'd understand if her swollen tits got a little messy.

She reminded him of her address and the plans were set. She tried to ruffle her flesh to draw more milk out before leaving but only gave herself a partial drain. Cutting her losses she grabbed a purse with extra padding and used the extra time to stuff herself into her new suit. She'd drawn her window closed after catching some stares into her room from the working men and used her bed to support her hyper hooters while changing.

The suit's front was buttoned half way when she got a call on her phone. Obviously Conor letting her know he was there.

"Howdy Conor, give me a minute."

"Alright, driver's outside."

She buttoned up and ran to the door, quickly tying her blow dried hair into a ponytail. As she bounded outside, her nipples felt funny - more "rubbed" than usual, some gentle irritation in her bounces. She froze, and realized to her horror that she had packed extra padding using the pads she was going to wear heading to Busick's. Her body didn't physically require milk pads to function obviously, but especially in her current state and planning to drink it would be compromising.

"Oh! Hey Conor, I-"

"Yep I see you!" He hang up and lowered the window in the back of the car. He was leaning over to look out the window, smiling over to her with a strong jaw and kind brown eyes. "Hurry on over!"

Multiple thoughts ran through her mind in that moment. One in particular was dominant.

Whatever happens happens

Just as Conor was beginning to frown in confusion to her hesitance, she jogged over to the car, holding her chest. He had opened the door for her and she squeezed inside. Thankfully, Conor had taken the driver's side back seat, and possibly out of anticipation the passenger's seat was pulled up to the front.

Pauline took a look over to the driver himself while situating herself. Unlike her usual Uber servicer, this young man was not very used to Pauline's sight. He was checking her chest out, looking it up and down through the mirror, or at least that's the only thing Pauline could imagine him doing. They made eye contact and he turned to start the car up.

"Sorry if it's a tight fit."

Pauline looked over to Conor, who was giving her a cheeky smile. She hadn't seen him for almost a year, seeing him around the beginning of last summer at the store, and the last time they had planned to see each other was almost two and a half years prior during Christmas. He had tried to cut ties before, and seeing him again, planning to drink with him, to talk, to be friendly... felt wonderful.

"I'm fine, the seat's up, thanks for that. How have you been lately?"

Pauline was taking note of his figure. Always being taller, he had been lankier during highschool, but over his years working on Denise's farm he'd grown stronger and had gotten dark in color, his slightly dark skin looking reddish and tanned from the sun. He had a short but naturally full mustache with short black hair turned upwards towards the front.

"I've been wonderful, except for lately with the spread of some annoying new predators and some business disputes. Overall I'm content though, just struggling a little. How about you?"

The car ride conversation consisted of check ups on how business and family were holding up. After reaching Busick's, they exited the car and waved the driver goodbye. For a moment afterwards, Pauline and Conor stood absentmindedly looking at each other's suits. Conor broke his focus on the suit's bosom when he realized Pauline's blush, freckled face had just caught his gaze.

"Sorry, you just have a very nice suit." He spoke quickly, embarrassed.

She felt embarrassed too. "Yeah, I'm sorry if I overdressed, I uh, you just said you wanted to go somewhere nicer and talk about business so this was one of the only nicer outfits I picked up and-"

He interrupted her, "No you look great. I feel underdressed now is all, especially with your judgmental eyes evaluating me."

He had meant it as a joke, but Pauline felt caught. She hadn't noticed his casual striped work shirt and jeans. She had been looking at the man beneath the clothes.

"I-I wasn't trying to judge you, I just like your outfit too."

"Thanks!"

They both walked inside, thankful that they weren't caught perving on eachother. Conor stayed ahead of Pauline to open the doors as a gentleman, but mostly to avoid watching her juicy curves bounce with her walk.

Busick's had some solid business tonight. Inside what looked like a well furnished sports bar most guests were watching a Longhorns football game at the massive drinking bar in the center, with some seated around various tables enjoying burgers and steaks alongside oversized cups of alcohol and soda.