Paul's Apartment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jun's ambiguous directions left it for me to choose. After five or six hard thrusts, I pulled out until the head of my cock was barely resting between the folds of Jun's labia. The first jet of my semen appeared to explode out of Jun, running over my head and down both sides of her vulva. I pulled out completely and started to stroke myself violently, aiming my cock straight at Jun's quivering hole. Three more jets of my come frosted Jun's entire crotch and drizzled obscenely over Ryan's face. Jun's own orgasm sent her into convulsions, and her body jerked atop Ryan's.

I let go of my cock and it flopped down, slapping Ryan's nose. He tilted his head back and drew the head of my cock between his lips. Ryan's mouth was wider than Jun's. I fell forward, pressing my cock into Ryan's throat, my belly coming to rest atop Jun's glutes. I panted. 'This kid could fellate a beer can.' I thought. 'Noted.'

This scene was not new to me, but it had been a while. Closeted bi guys with sexy young coed girlfriends are not so common. Still, I had managed to find a few over the years. I sometimes flattered myself by imagining that my cock was so big that it could seduce even a straight man. I did not really think that was true, but the thought amused me.

And so here I stood. Ryan's tongue swirling around my spent cock. His face was covered with my spunk. His mouth was full of it. Jun's pussy was literally gaping open from my penetration. Jun's taint, her labia, her entire crotch, like Ryan's mouth, was awash in my semen. Her beautiful soft straight pubes were a matted gooey mess. 'Next time I should shove my thumb up her ass.' I thought silently, as I watched it twitch rhythmically.

We were all breathing heavily. Beyond that, none of us moved. Jun was resting her head on Ryan's hip, his cock still hard and unsatisfied in Jun's hand.

"What about Ryan?" I asked, as I ground my cock into his throat.

"Hmph." Was all he could say.

Jun resumed stroking him and took him back into her mouth. I reached between my thighs and grabbed Ryan's ears, thrusting my semi-hard cock into his mouth. I thought that might get him off and I was right. A loud moan escaped from his throat, I could see his toes curl and his cock twitch. I could see Jun swallowing just as she had when I came in her mouth less than an hour earlier. She stroked Ryan's tight balls with her fingertips as he shuddered beneath her and his cock began to soften between Jun's lips. I stepped back. My cock fell out of Ryan's mouth. I surveyed the two sexy come-covered kids collapsed on my bed.

'God damnit I am good at this!' I thought to myself.

Jun rolled off of Ryan and onto her back. She was still panting. She sat up and bent forward over Ryan's face. Like a hungry cat, Jun cradled Ryan's head in her loving hand and licked all the spunk off of his cheeks.

"You two love birds rest for a while. I'm going to go shower off." I said.

"Can we wash one another?" Jun asked.

"Sure. Of course." I responded. "The shower won't fit all three of us, though. What did you have in mind."

"Why don't I wash off Ryan, then you and I can wash each other. Like we did last time." Jun proposed.

"Let's go." I said.

I sat on the toilet in the bathroom and watched through the steamy glass as Jun lathered her boyfriend Ryan's body from head to toe. She paid special attention to soaping his balls and his cock, which made him hard again. I'm sure he would've liked her to take care of him again, but she spun him around and pushed him toward the shower door. He stepped out and I stepped in.

I was surprised that Ryan didn't stay to watch after drying himself off, but as soon as he was done with the towel, he exited the room, leaving Jun and me alone together in my shower for the second time in three days. Unlike the first time, we were no longer reserved. I soaped up Jun's bush, and ran my fingers all over her breasts pussy while the hot water ran down our bodies. She soaped up my chest and my belly. As with Ryan, Jun paid extra attention to my cock and balls. She soaped her own chest and pressed it to mine, sliding her slick breasts over my furry body. I, too, started to get hard again.

Jun wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, barely audible over the rushing water, "Will you wash my back again. I really liked that last time."

I knew exactly what she wanted. I didn't answer, I just spun her around and began to wash her shoulders and back. But I knew it was not that she was after. I spun the soap between my palms and massaged Jun's incredible glutes. I squeezed them, caressed them, and spread them apart, watching the bubbly water form a river down the crack of Jun's ass. I pressed my thumb against her rectum and she let out a cry. I knew I wasn't hurting her. Just like the last time, Jun pressed herself back towards me.

This time, I pressed my soapy thumb straight into Jun's ass. She sighed loudly as she began to ass-fuck my thumb, undulating her hips to and fro. I reached around body and pinched Jun's nipple with my other hand. She groaned.

"Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass, Paul? Will you fuck me in the ass?"

'Oh, honey you have no idea.' I thought. "I never have, but I'll try." I told her. "I'm big -- I'm not sure you can take it."

"I want to try." Jun said, looking back at me longingly.

Jun bent forward and planted her hands on the tiled wall in front of her. She stood there with her feet apart, arched her back, and pressed her ass back towards me.

I withdrew my thumb and replaced it with two fingers. I pumped them in and out of her slowly before adding a third. Finally I grabbed a bottle of conditioner. I smeared the slick fluid all over my cock, and then poured it into Jun's hole. With my right hand, I guided my turgid cock to Jun's ass. I went slowly, just as I had when I fucked her earlier that same day. I pushed the head of my cock into Jun's rectum. I didn't even have to keep pushing -- Jun shoved herself back towards me, slowly pulling my cock into her bowels.

I grabbed Jun's hair in my fist and pulled her head back. Her mouth was agape. She was panting. Her eyes were rolled up into her head. She was pumping her ass onto my cock with a slow determined rhythm. She was in ecstasy.

"Do you want me to come in your ass, Jun?" I asked her.

"Yes." Jun answered meekly.

I pulled Jun's arms from the wall, gripped her forearms, and pulled them towards me behind her back. And I pounded my cock into her tiny little Asian ass with every ounce of my might. It's not easy for an old guy to come three times in one day, but when I shot my load into Jun's ass, it felt as voluminous and intense as ever.

"Oh my god!" Jun screamed.

I released Jun's arms, caressed her soft glutes, and slowly withdrew my cock from Jun's derriere. Jun's gaping anus slowly closed, but not before my semen began dribbling out of it. I soaped her up again and softly washed the discharge from Jun's red and tender back side.

"Paul," Jun said, draping her arms around me, her wide dark eyes looking deeply into mine, "that was the most incredible thing I've ever felt. This whole day has been the most incredible day of my life."

I hugged her to me and squeezed tightly. "One of many more to come, I hope." I responded.

We rinsed ourselves. I turned off the shower. I wrapped Jun in a towel and then grabbed one for myself. We dried ourselves off in my cozy bathroom. I sat on the toilet again to dry my feet. Jun sat on my lap, the two of us naked and alone in my bathroom. My cock and my ego were well satisfied. Jun's pussy and ass, both now planted on my thigh, were well-fucked.

Jun nuzzled my neck and started to make out with me again, her tongue flitting between my lips. She ran her fingers through the thick hair on my chest. She made circles around my nipples with the tip of her index finger. I pulled her into me and squeezed again.

Jun and I stood and walked naked into the living room. Ryan was dressed and reading a magazine on the sofa. Jun sat beside him where she had left her clothes, and began to dress herself. I retreated to the bedroom to get my robe. They thought they were whispering but I could hear them clearly.

"I just got fucked in the ass by the world's fattest cock." Jun told Ryan.

"Good girl!" He responded. "That's what you wanted, right? How was it?"

"I thought it was going to rip me in half!" June exclaimed. "It was massive. It hurt a little, but actually it wasn't that bad. And once we got going, Ryan, I'm telling you I've never felt anything like it. Incredible."

"I'm glad, baby!" Ryan said. "I want you to be happy."

"You're so sweet, Ryan! When we first started fucking in your dorm room, like once a month, I never imagined we could have a sex life like this. There are so many possibilities!" Jun said.

'Honey, if you only knew!' I thought.

"Next time let's ask Paul to do you, Ryan!" Jun continued.

"I don't know -- that thing is enormous." Ryan protested.

"I'm tiny, and I took it." Jun had a point. "You can do it baby! I mean, only if you want to. I'd love to watch that, though!"

"I know you would." Ryan responded.

I pondered what I was hearing from my two naïve young lovers. 'Things are going to start getting interesting!' I thought to myself.

(To be continued....)

12