Paul's Apartment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul obliged immediately. He rammed his hips forward, thrusting nine more inches of himself deep inside of Jun. She shuddered and yelped.

Usually, Paul took his time. Maybe it was the new environment. Maybe it was the music. Maybe it was the wine. Whatever it was, Paul was done teasing Jun's snatch. He started pounding her deep, hard, and fast. Faster than I had ever seen. He'd draw his cock out almost to the tip and then shove it all the way back in a single rapid stroke. Again and again.

I could tell Jun was enjoying Paul's new-found rhythm. Gutteral syncopated grunts escaped her lips as Paul jack-hammered her. "Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn..." She wrapped her ankles around Paul's hairy back and pulled his face down to hers, moaning into his mouth.

I embrace the practice of gratitude. Watching the scene playing out beside me, I briefly recalled those hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of youthful nights when I had dreamed and fantasized about experiencing sex exactly like this. The reality of it was infinitely more erotic, and more satisfying, than I ever could have imagined. It's one thing to jerk off while painting pictures in your head. Actually getting to lie next to a strong beautiful woman, the taste of my own come still on her lips, while she grunts to the powerful thrusts of another man -- it felt like heaven. I felt aroused, stiff, hungry, and a profound sense of peace and good fortune. My eyes floated over Jun's deep brown eyes, her smooth high cheeks, her softly pointed chin, down her long throat to her round breasts and hard brown nipples, her smooth hard belly, her soft pubic hair -- so black it was almost blue, her throbbing distended clit, and Paul's cock sliding in, then out, then in, then out, like a piston. I knew I was lucky, and I felt grateful.

Paul's assault of Jun's vagina was relentless. Unlike me, Paul clearly was not going to finish fast. Minutes passed. Jun came and then came again, and again. Paul's pendulous balls were soaked with Jun's come. It had to have been fifteen minutes or more of his ferocious pummeling before he spoke.

"Put your face between us, Ryan!" He directed me. "I want to come in your mouth."

The words made Jun come again. The words made me hard.

Paul raised himself up and I laid my cheek against Jun's soft bush, now wet and sticky.

Paul gave two loud grunts and then whipped his cock from Jun's snatch and pressed it between my lips. He reached down with both hands to grab the back of my head and started ramming his cock into my mouth just as ferociously as he had fucked Jun's pussy. His balls slapped Jun's clit hard as he did.

I might have gagged, but Paul didn't last long. I was used to his thick ejaculate, but this load seemed unusually voluminous as stream after stream of his hot salty spunk poured into my mouth. There was no way I could swallow fast enough, and it ran past my lips to infuse the lewd cocktail of our collective excretions already coating Jun's crotch.

Paul withdrew from my mouth and sat back on his heels. He wiped his brow with the back of his hand. His cock still stood tall, jutting forward beneath his protruding gut. Jun ruffled the hair on the back of my head, still resting against her belly as I panted. I swallowed the last of Paul's semen. My throat felt sore, and my head was spinning. The musky odor of Paul spunk and Jun's juicy sex filled my nostrils.

I was not accustomed to Paul being quite so aggressive. But I had liked it. For just a few hot moments, I had been nothing but his human sex toy -- a mere object that existed solely for his gratification. From the depths of Paul's total domination, I felt a strange sense of power. I felt needed.

"Good lord in heaven." Paul exclaimed. "That was exquisite. I need a drink. Or a nap."

We all laughed.

"Why not both?" I joked. "You two cuddle. I'll go get us some treats."

I plodded into the kitchen, my cock leading the way like a flashlight. I plated three slices of cheesecake, poured three new glasses of champagne, placed them all on a tray and returned.

We sat together on our new huge bed, propped up by pillows and thighs, getting drunker and savoring the sweet, tart, creamy cheesecakes. Jun pressed her foot towards Paul's crotch and tickled his hairy balls with the tips of her toes.

"So how do you like our new place, Paul?" Jun asked.

"I like it!" Paul answered. "I really do."

"You know we've never actually spent a night together." Jun pointed out.

"Well, you know, my little mattress, your parents, everyone's schedules...." Paul listed the obstacles.

"Our huge mattress, no parents, no obligations in the morning." Jun responded. "Would you like to stay over?"

Paul took a thoughtful pause and considered the invitation. "Yes. Yes, I think I would like that. I don't mind if I do." He said.

"Yay!" Jun squealed and clapped her hands like a little child. She leapt into Paul's lap, nearly knocking the champagne glass from his hand. She wrapped her arms and her legs around him and nuzzled his bearded cheek.

"Slumber party!" She said.

Jun untangled herself from Paul, and turned her gaze to me. She crawled across the wide mattress and tucked herself under my free arm.

"I'm ready for more whenever you are, baby." She purred.

"You're insatiable!" I exclaimed. "And I love that about you."

We kissed.

The three of us didn't do anything the rest of that night than we hadn't done before. Though we'd never done it drunk, and more importantly, we'd never done it in our own bed. After a few more hours, we were all spent, and we drifted to sleep at odd angles all about the bed.

In the morning, Jun rose stealthily and cooked bacon and eggs for us all to eat. Paul and I both awaked to the delicious odor of bacon and coffee wafting through the flat.

We all sat and ate at the table -- all of us naked this time. Jun suggested a group shower, which sounded like fun to everyone. Jun pussy was tired and sore, but her ass had not been used, and Paul once again gave Jun an epic pounding.

Unlike the last time Paul had ass-fucked Jun in the shower, when I had sat quietly listening from another room, this time once Jun had braced herself against the shower all, I crawled beneath her to lap at her pussy. The shower water poured over me, into my eyes and nostrils, over my tongue, down my face.

Jun came several times before Paul finished. When Paul pulled out, his come drizzled out of Jun's distended back side and puddled on the floor in front of my knees, before swirling down the drain.

We dried and dressed. Paul said his thankful goodbyes and left Jun and me to ourselves. We opened the curtains to flood our new home with light and spent the day together in bed reading, touching, napping, eating, and savoring our new independence.

It was a fantastic day - one of many more to come.

(To be continued....)