Pavlovian Conditioning

Story Info
Using Pavlovian conditioning to widen wife's horizons.
3.6k words
4.42
15.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thor_pf
thor_pf
47 Followers

"I want you to brainwash me," she said. "Do that mind control thing you told me about and make me like the taste of sperm."

I sighed. "I told you not to call it brainwashing or mind control. It's just applied Pavlovian classic conditioning. Teaching the brain that after this thing follows something nice. Pavlov had these dogs and every time he fed them he would first sound a bell. Soon they knew that after they heard the bell, they'd get food, so they'd start salivating in anticipation."

"Are you calling me a dog?" she asked, eyes narrowing in mock threat.

"No," I replied. "Don't be silly, you know what I mean. The same applies to humans. First time you tasted beer or wine, I'm sure you thought it was awful. But after you'd experienced the buzz of alcohol a few times, you learned to put up with the taste, and eventually grew to like it. It's about finding a positive reinforcement and associating the initial unpleasantness with the following pleasure. It takes the edge off the nasty bit and eventually it becomes part of the experience and even part of the pleasure."

"Of course," I continued after taking a short breath, "sex and the orgasm is one of the strongest positive reinforcements we have, so it's also one of the most powerful ways to condition the mind. That's why I said many of the BDSM and mind control stories on Lit are stupid. Orgasm denial means the so-called Dom is refusing to utilize the strongest way to affect the mind of the sub - orgasms. Now, if these fantasies had said 'orgasm control' I would happily have agreed with them. The most effective way to condition someone is probably to keep them on the verge of orgasm, 'edging' them, until they're so desperate for it that they'll do practically anything to be allowed the release. That's when you can stretch their limits and introduce new ingredients which will, if done correctly, become part of the sub's pleasure."

"So, let me see if I get this right," she said. "You're saying that by edging me until I'm desperate to come and then doing something nasty to me before letting me climax, you can make me like that nasty thing? Make it so that I get horny by it?"

"In general principle, yes," I confirmed. "But it has to be within reasonable limits. If whatever it is that I'm trying to condition you for, is so gross or painful that it completely puts you off, then it will not work. It might even work the opposite way, make you associate it with the frustration of not getting an orgasm so you'll like it even less. I think it's important that the subs are informed about what is going on and understand that the unpleasantness that's about to happen will lead to the orgasm they so desperately want. But this also means that it's much harder to work this on unwilling subjects. If the very thought of someone manipulating your mind is abhorrent to you, then the knowledge that this is what's happening will make your resistance much stronger."

"But since mind-control fantasies turn me on," she concluded, "I'd be a willing subject so it would work better on me. Great! How do we start?"

"Whoah there!" I cautioned. "Not so fast. You need to think this through. First of all, there are implications that you clearly haven't considered. Like, if it was about something you already liked and was comfortable with, none of this would be necessary. Right? So by definition, at the very least it has to be a bit outside your comfort zone."

She nodded reluctantly. "I guess so."

"So it can be something physical," I continued, "like getting spanked, or swallowing sperm, or anal sex." She shuddered but I pushed on. "Or mental, like appearing in public in revealing clothing, having sex in places where you might get caught, or going to nude beaches." She looked at me thoughtfully. "And some things are really a combination of physical and mental. Like, say, nipple piercing. That obviously hurts while it's done and it's uncomfortable in the beginning of the healing process. But it also has a mental aspect, in that it's an outwards sign that's obvious to anyone who sees it. You know, women with pierced nipples are automatically assumed to be sluts. So that would have to be reinforced with orgasms both immediately after the piercing, as well as for encouragement during the healing period, and after she has shown off her nipples at some beach or party."

"So you're saying," she mused, "that if I got my nipples pierced you'd be eating and fingering me to orgasms all the time during the healing and if anybody spotted them? Sounds like a win-win to me!"

I nodded in agreement but refrained from pointing out that if the conditioning worked like I was hoping, the positive reinforcements would cause her to become sexually aroused by any of the things I was "rewarding". Win-win, indeed!

"But I think we should start with what you proposed yourself," I continued before we could descend too deeply down the topic of piercings; time enough for that later. "Let's give you the slow and careful but steady sperm-loving conditioning."

So that's why we were later in bed together, naked of course, and I was slowly and methodically licking her clit while I had two fingers in her pussy, working her G-spot. She was squirming and alternated between cursing me and begging for the orgasm I'd teased her with for the past 20 minutes. From the tone of her voice, I suspected that she was getting close to the point of no return where the risk of turning a further delayed orgasm into a ruined one was increasing.

So I rolled over onto my back and pulled her with me so that we ended up in a 69 position with her on top. We'd planned it well so she knew what to do. Working the underside of my cock with her tongue while methodically milking it with her hand, she was getting a good taste of my pre-come but would be mostly safely out of the way when I started shooting. Which was going to be pretty soon since she had given me a fair bit of attention as well during the edging.

"Soon" quickly became "now!" as she continued milking my shaft and licking my most sensitive spots. I couldn't see what was happening but I felt her still licking as I shot my load onto my stomach and it would have been very hard for her to keep that up without getting at least a taste of my sperm. Which was, of course, the purpose of the entire operation. When she'd sucked my cock to orgasm in the past, she'd always run off at the first spurt, to spit and rinse, actually leaving me to ruined orgasms a few times before I realized that I'd have to finish the job myself, as it were. But this time there was no running off and it was one of the best orgasms I'd had with her. So it was only fair that I return the favour, right?

I twisted my arm so I could again push two fingers inside her and "stiffened my thumb and applied rotation on her sugar plum" as the great poet said. She started moaning and groaning almost immediately and I felt her pussy squeezing my fingers as hard as if it had been a hand. I continued fingerfucking her and thumbing her clit until she pulled away and swatted my hand aside with her own.

"Stop it!" she said. "It hurts when you do it that close after I've come."

Then she looked down at the puddle on my stomach and giggled. "You were right, it didn't taste nearly as bad this time."

I must have almost beamed with pride. Success! But then she did something that took me completely by surprise. She leaned in and dipped her tongue in my sperm! "It really does taste less foul even now." She curled up the tip of her tongue and gathered up a drop of my jizz, tasted it and made a small grimace. "Still pretty far from nice, though. I guess that will take a few more tries."

It did take more than a few. In fact, I would say several. Many. Not that I minded. Not the least. I was getting more and better blowjobs than ever before and, of course, I was eating and licking (and fucking!) her as well, so just this game of "programming" her became a huge boost to our sex life. And when she complained about my pubic hairs getting stuck between her teeth, I immediately offered to shave them off, or let her shave me if she wanted to. Which she did and I then "returned the favour" by shaving her as well. Followed by more mutual edging and the first occasion where she actually took all of my sperm in her mouth and held it there while I licked and fingered her to orgasm. She still spat it all out afterwards, but that was in fact one of the very last times she did this. And the "coincidence" that she came to associate being shaven with the orgasms as well, was never any part of my planning, was it? "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I might incriminate myself!" Suffice it to say that she has kept her pussy meticulously free from hair ever since then and whenever she thinks my pubic hair is too long or itchy, she shaves me. Great foreplay, try it if you don't believe me!

Another unexpected side effect of all this conditioning was that it ended up "reprogramming" me as well. She started demanding that I lick her pussy clean after I'd fucked her and the way it made her go wild soon affected me, too. She'd dive for my cock and straddle my face in a 69, pushing my come from her pussy into my mouth and I began associating it with the increasingly deeper and more sophisticated blowjobs she was simultaneously giving me. Win-win situation, indeed.

And then the aforementioned topic of nipple piercing re-emerged. It came about indirectly, as it were, when she developed an exhibitionistic trait and started revelling in showing off her "freshly fucked" look after we'd enjoyed our mutual weekend morning orgasms and went out for walks or to roam some shopping center afterwards. She'd stop at store windows to gaze at her own reflection, cheeks still rosy and hair slightly mussed. Then she'd snuggle up to me and ask me if I thought the people around us could tell that we'd just had sex. Often, she'd give me a deep sperm-flavored kiss, which seemed to excite her a lot. When I asked, she told me that it felt so kinky, sharing the taste of my come with me when people could see us but not know.

So one day she noticed the reflections of her own stiff nipples in a window. "Will it make them hard like this all the time if I get them pierced?" she asked. "That would be pretty awesome!"

"Mmm," I replied, "it would certainly make ME hard, seeing them."

"You evil mind-controlling son of a bitch," she mock-cursed me. "So what would you do to me, after you'd manipulated me into strutting my pierced nipples up and down the mall?"

"Dunno," I replied. "Take you home and fuck your brains out, I guess. Or if I was really in a hurry, I might take you to some emergency exit stairwell and fuck you there."

"Yes!" she whispered eagerly. "Let's do that right away! I'm sopping wet already."

So we went off to find a stairwell with a door that wouldn't lock us out, and ventured there. Figuring that there would be less risk of anyone else stumbling over us the higher we went, we tiptoed up as quietly as we could, giggling like a pair of schoolchildren. At the top, there was a final short flight of steps ending with a locked door that presumably led to some attic or similar, so that was as far as we could go. My dear, sweet, sexy wife stopped a few steps below the door, placed her feet wide apart and leaned forward with her hands on a top step. Wiggling her ass at me, she smiled back over her shoulder and just waited!

Well, I obviously wasn't going to neglect a damsel in such evident distress. I stepped up behind her and dropped my pants. Lifting her skirt, I saw that she was commando! Had she planned for something like this all along? Not that I was about to complain. My cock was already rock hard so I just placed it against her slick pussy and pushed in.

"Yes", she moaned, "fuck me hard. Reach around me and squeeze my tits. That's it, squeeze them hard! Pinch my nipples, yes, twist them! When I get them pierced, do you think they'll be even more sensitive?"

Note that she'd said "when," not "if!" This entire thing was moving along faster than I'd dared hope.

"I believe so," I replied. "At least, that's what I've heard. I'd like that, Wouldn't you?"

"Yes! No! I don't know. It might turn me into some mindless out of control bimbo slut."

"That wouldn't be all bad," I teased. "It's certainly the point of many of the mind control stories you have bookmarked on your computer." She blushed at the implied revelation that I had access to her computer, her bookmarks and surfing history. "We'll just have to make sure 'out of control' means 'under my control' and then take it from there."

"Shut up and fuck me hard!" was her only reply to this so I complied and pounded her viciously. I was actually worried that her loud moans would draw attention to us, but no-one seemed to have heard so I filled her pussy and once my own orgasm had run its course I leaned down behind her and licked up the come that was leaking out of her. After some time we switched around so that I was sitting on a step while she stood straddling me and lowering herself onto my waiting mouth while I licked her to yet another orgasm. Having a multi-orgasmic wife is really good for the male ego!

It wasn't until almost three weeks later that we visited a tattoo and piercing parlor together, so she'd had lots of time to reconsider and back out if she wanted to, but she didn't. The lady inside was friendly and quickly made us feel welcome so in virtually no time my wife was sitting topless in an inner room while the lady examined her nipples and offered advice on the best positioning and most sutable jewellery. Once we'd agreed on those practical details the actual procedure was over in just a few minutes and I paid for it while my wife alternated between staring at her newly decorated tits and trying to memorize the printed aftercare instructions on the sheet she'd been given.

Over the following weeks I saw with great satisfaction how her new jewelry was clearly affecting her. She'd look for her own image in all reflective surfaces and often I'd see her turn and twist her body to maximize the effect of her almost constantly stiff nipples. Then one day when she was wearing a particularly soft bra under a sheer blouse she gasped.

"I can see the bumps of the beads on my rings! You can even make out the contours of the rings themselves. Everybody can see that I'm pierced!"

"And how does that make you feel?" I asked in mock seriousness.

"I'm sopping wet," she moaned. "Please let's find a stairwell where you can fuck me!"

Obviously a request that would have been impolite to ignore. It wasn't the same mall as the previous time but they all seem to have some parts built from the same basic blueprints so finding a convenient hideaway wasn't too hard and soon we were reenacting the scene with her leaning forward, hands on a higher step and ass in the air. If anything, she was even wetter than last time and immediately started coming as soon as I rammed my cock inside her. She had a gushing orgasm that left the insides of her thighs - and the tops of my legs - all soaked before she turned and sunk down to sit in front of me.

"Come in my mouth!" she urged. "I'm your come-dump slut wife and I will swallow every drop you feed me!"

So I did as she so nicely asked and shoved my achingly stiff cock in between her beautiful lips. Grabbing hold of her head I started moving her back and forth, face-fucking her slowly but not too deeply. Impatiently, she grabbed hold of my hips and pulled us closer together until I felt a suddden spasm go through her body and she pushed me away.

"God, I almost puked!" she giggled. "That would have been embarrassing. Do you think Pavlov could help me get rid of the gag reflex? I'd love to be able to deepthroat you."

"I don't think there's any guarantee," I hedged. "But it seems he has already made you want to try and that's a great first step. And since showing off your pierced nipples in public has turned you into a raving nympho, I'm sure that when we can switch out your rings for new, bigger ones with larger beads, you'll become even wilder. Perhaps stretch the piercings for heavier rings. Or barbells with big beads on the sides of your nipples."

"Yes!" she gasped. "But how can you be sure I will not get so desperate that I start fucking other men?" she teased me, reaching down with one hand between her legs to start playing with herself.

"Hmmm," I mocked. "No we obviously couldn't have that. I guess we'd just have to pierce your pussy lips as well and lock you up if you got too out of control."

"Oh! My! God!" her scream echoed in the stairwell as she came again in a sudden, violent, squirting orgasm that took me completely by surprise and soaked the steps below her. Seeing how these submission fantasies were having increasing effects on her, I took a firm hold of her head and moved her towards my cock again. She received me eagerly, sucking and massaging with her tongue, keeping her eyes closed but continuing to play with her pussy in what seemed to be a continuous stream of orgasms. She soon had me coming as well and I filled her suckling mouth with my load while she swallowed each drop as they shot out.

"Would you really pierce my pussy?" she asked in a trembling voice after we'd disentangled ourselves and stood panting on the stairs.

"I don't know," I hedged. "The idea seemed to turn you on, though."

"Yes, it did." She actually sounded surprised. "Would you like it, too?"

"I think it would look great," I affirmed. "But we should probably wait until your tits are fully healed. And if we're seriously considering piercing your labia then we'd have to get going on your conditioning for anal sex first."

"Why?" she asked in a weak trembling voice.

"Because of the risk of infections," I explained. "Your pussy will be off-limits until the piercings are fully healed."

"I could still suck you off," she pointed out.

"Yes," I agreed. "But you're no Linda Lovelace with a clit down the back of your throat. You've learned to like the taste of my sperm and I honestly think we have a good chance of ridding you of your gag reflex, but it doesn't give you orgasms, does it?"

"But do you believe I could actually come from anal sex?" she asked doubtfully.

I smiled. "I'm sure you can," I said. "With the right conditioning!"

------------

Author's note:

When I first started writing this story, I envisioned it as a multi-part series, but by the time I got to the bits where it would have made sense to break off, it didn't feel quite right, so I kept on.

Now, obviously, a continuation with pussy piercings, her anal conditioning and maybe some further exhibitionistic adventures could make sense, but I'm a very slow writer so waiting for them would either have delayed my posting of this first part, or made them appear so long apart that by the time #2 was done, everyone would have forgotten #1.

And since I'm at this time not even sure in which direction to go, further delays seemed inevitable. So I've decided to publish now (duh, since you've just read it!) and ask you, the readers, what you think. Does this story merit continuation? And if so, how? Nude beaches? More piercings until she sets off metal detectors at 20 paces? Buttplugs, sybians and forced all-night orgasms? Gangbangs and bukkake? The one path I will not go is total orgasm denial, I really don't like that concept. Now, reserving them to use as rewards on special occasions has some merit but I'd be more inclined to explore the "mindless out of control bimbo slut" possibilities.

But what do YOU think? Comments below, please. Or send me a private message. And then be patient, because I really am a very slow writer.

December 2022,

/Thor Piercingfan

thor_pf
thor_pf
47 Followers