Pawn Flaunts with Outfits

Story Info
Regularly meeting up, Nikki seduces in a variety of costumes.
2k words
4
1.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan got home to a much improved house. The couch cushions were readjusted and proper. Kitchen countertops were wiped down and the assorted kitchen items from earlier this morning were either put away or in the dishwasher. The household was coming off as clean and strong.

It had been like this for a few weeks now. Nikki did good work.

Skipping the gym on her assigned days was paying dividends. Coming home to a clean and kempt house is always welcome. Having a vixen like Nicole waiting for him was all the more enticing. A handful of times he arrived home to find her finishing up her tasks. Vacuuming or arranging things in a given room. It was rarely for long, and then she would excuse herself to freshen up before their playtime.

He reflected on the first time she came to clean their house. Ryan took her then and there. Nicole had been mercilessly teasing him all week about their rendezvous. He was sporting wood when he pulled in. Taking her on the living room floor while she was still in her cleaning uniform tickled his fancy. Nikki was thrilled at his aggressiveness. She encouraged him in ripping down her pants and forcing himself inside her. He hadn't fucked with clothes on since his early college years. The feeling of youthful exuberance that resonated with a quickie energized him. By the time they were done, both Ryan and Nikki were collapsed in a rapturous tangle on the hardwood floor. Knees reddened. Gasping for breath. Lying in a puddle of their sex. They were both giddy. Nikki actually congratulated him. At least, before souring on how she had to clean up their mess before the missus got home.

Next week saw a reprisal of her French maid outfit. Nikki teased and grinded against him as she made her way about the house. Squeezing her breasts together in her skimpy outfit. Shifting her shoulders. Sticking out her ass. Teasing him with her body. Ryan enjoyed every minute of it.

Indeed, they both enjoyed the knowledge that they had this time together. To fulfill their lusty ambitions. Nicole not only drew him in with her youthful, envious figure but also with the promise to relive the glory days of his sexual youth. To feed the libido he kept suppressed for almost two decades. She was succeeding with flying colors. Whereas Ryan approached their encounters with a sense of trepidation when they first met, now he looked forward to his skip day. Every week, he emerged revitalized. Tingling with the energy infused between them. Hungering for what the next week would bring.

Their encounters became a blur soon after. A bikini fuck in the shower. An angel in the foyer. Every week she changed it up. Ryan eventually began asking in their texts what she would plan to wear as the next date approached. At first Nikki was stubborn to reveal. Ryan figured that she simply enjoyed being the tease, watching him squirm.

It wasn't until she dressed as a schoolgirl and made her way to the laundry room that Ryan kept toe-to-toe with her. He met her schoolgirl advances with the act of a disciplinarian. He never really settled on if he was a headmaster or teacher or what. It didn't matter. It revved Nikki into a heightened state of sluttiness. She dared him to spank her. Reprimand her. Grab her by the base of her hair for speaking out of line.

Later that week Ryan took a basket of clothes down for a wash. He entered a trance recalling how he fucked Nicole over the washing machine. Ate her out on top of the dryer. Spanked that enticing bubble butt that entices him every chance she gets. He never did pull her hair. Although he did threaten to brand her. It was funny in hindsight - how the hell was he going to do that? A bobby pin or something? It didn't matter - they played the part. By the end, his jizz was oozing out of her dripping cunt. Prattling on about how she would have to finish the semester pregnant. Ryan came to doubt he would ever look at the laundry room the same again.

Thereafter she would notify him a day or two before she was to come over and clean. Some were easier to mesh with than others. The pink-haired anime outfit was wild. Nikki later swore it was just caffeine powering her mania. But she was a handful. A lot of the references were lost on him. Her fast paced dirty talk wasn't. His role was simple. Plenty of groping and lots of fast-paced fucking. She was quick to change positions. Showing off flexibility. By the time Ryan came he was thoroughly spent. He quipped he wouldn't need the gym with that level of cardio. It drew a genuine laugh from Nicole. As crazy as the experience was, it was that laugh that he remembered most.

Thinking back, he didn't necessarily handle Nikki's Girl Scout uniform the best. He rather absentmindedly commented how she was playing it a bit young. It seemed to throw her off. Not that they didn't rebound. The two wound up on the dining room table. He played that he was munching her cookies. Texting the next day she commented she came four or five times. It was something Ryan had trouble wrapping his head around. He dared not doubt it. Nikki was gushing that day. It would be the only time she asked him to stop. She had become too sensitive.

Returning the favor, she dropped to her knees in front of him. Her ability to give head was incredible. Yet she managed to work in a hint of edging, pulling back a few times as he came close to cumming. Her hands sensually exploring as he cooled down. Only to engulf him again. Her eyes drilling into him from underneath her green beret. The memory remained vivid as time eroded the rest. Of her sucking the length of his cock, her chest protruding underneath her vest and sash. Him telling her that he was cumming. Nikki pulling back, her hand gently grasping the base of his cock. Guiding the tip of his manhood to her face. Ropes of cum glazing her smile, her eyes instinctively closing. An aura of rapturous glee emanating from her. Covered in his seed. How she quietly whispered "Thank you," as his cock was left twitching in her face.

"I'm here, Ryan!"

Hearing her call snapped him back to the present. Ryan hung his jacket on the wall. Reflecting on the memories made in such a short time invigorated him. Already his cock was stiff. Nikki had texted shortly before he got home that she would be waiting in the study. Indeed, that's where he heard her voice call from. Unbuttoning the top of his shirt, he made his way to meet her.

He initially missed Nikki as he walked in. It wasn't until the door closed behind him that he was able to behold her. Nikki wore a classic black Playboy Bunny outfit, complete with ears and fuzzy little tail. The costume invited Ryan to take in her curves. It was easy to admire her breasts cupped in front. How the ears managed to draw attention to her face. Yet Ryan kept finding his gaze drawn to her hips. Her costume cried for him to reach out and grip them.

"You like it?" Nikki asked, giving a little pose.

As ever, Ryan was speechless. He did manage a chuckle. They have been at it for months now. And every time, he was impressed by her presence.

"There's a part of me that feels it's sexist. But at the same time ... I dunno. I kinda like it." Nikki giggled as she formed fists and pulled her hands to her chin. She looked over one side of her body, then the other. Again her hips and ass took command of the scene. When she finished surveying herself, she stood attention back towards Ryan. A glowing smile greeted him.

"I think you look incredible. I don't know how you do it. You're, like, the personification of sexy."

"Aww, thank you," she responded with a courtesy.

Ryan was not just being complimentary. The bunny outfit itself wasn't sexy. Nor was it because of her alluring frame that the costume stood out. No. Nicole made it sexy. From her confidence to her willingness to put her neck out there and be silly. To exude a warmth, to brighten the day with a genuine smile and invite him to join her. The costume merely complimented her.

Yes, they were all costumes. Yet they were also so much more. A realization of her imaginative energy. A testament that spoke to her youthful zeal. All of it Nikki, vibrantly accented.

It was all for him. Ryan was in heaven.

He moved in, lowering his head to her chest. Ryan caught her eyes following him as he nestled next to her breasts. After a gentle nuzzle he gripped the edge of the costume with his teeth and began to tug downward. Nikki let loose a playful yelp. A moment later she intentionally collapsed onto him, bringing them both to the floor.

* * *

As ever, the afternoon afforded them the opportunity to sate their carnal lust. Time marched onward, and the two lovers acknowledged they too must get on with the day.

Nicole lifted herself off Ryan's chest. The pressure of her hips on him stirred memories of their actions earlier that afternoon. Of her riding him on his chair. Her nails digging into his shoulders. That mirthful sound of her moaning. Echos now in his mind. Wonderful echoes he gladly allowed to bounce around as long as they were able.

She looked as if she had just awakened. Nicole had spent some time resting on him - long after their eruption of passion. Ryan had not thought that she might have dozed off. He simply figured she was enjoying his presence as much as her was appreciating her's. No matter, they had to move on.

"God, I'm going to miss you." With Nicole now moving about he too could stand up. A quick rinse was in order, but first he would need to see his house-cleaner off.

Nikki moaned in response as she started getting dressed. "Not half as much as I'll miss you, lover."

"So, uh, it may be a little early to ask ... but what room do you think we'll hit up next?"

"Hmmm." Nikki hesitated a bit before responding. "Bedrooms are off limits. So those don't count. We've pretty much done it in every other room. That just leaves one left."

Ryan was gathering his clothes. He had the luxury of changing after Nicole left. Absentmindedly he asked, "Which one is that?"

She had finished snapping her bra in place. Polo shirt draped over her arm, she looked at Ryan and smiled. "The Master bedroom."

"Oh." She had his attention. "I thought that was to be the crown jewel of your 'sexual christening' of this house."

"It will be." She pulled on her shirt. Aside from her disheveled hair, she was practically ready for business. "By my count, we've fucked pretty much everywhere else in the house. I think it's time we move on. To your room. Where you can culminate in asserting yourself as man of the house."

Ryan stood there, half-naked and admittedly dumbstruck. Nikki's assertiveness toed the line between confident and brattiness. It left him both impressed and flustered. Still, the master bedroom was now the lone sanctuary for he and his wife. That Nikki seemingly desired conquering it left an unsettled feeling in him. Still, months of their affair had shown Ryan that he needed Nikki to help him peel back the defenses he so rigidly built up.

His perverse curiosity begged him to ask one more question. "Well, if it's the penultimate room of this house, surely you have an awesome costume to top them all, right?"

Nikki laughed as she gathered her belongings. That devilish glint shone out her eyes. "Oh, don't you worry. I definitely have something in mind!"