All Comments on 'Paws for Thought Pt. 04'

by FFPeter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dear peter

I think you need help. The story is clearly stupid, but I'm more seriously concerned about your mental health. I suggest you have a chat with the doc and he can recommend a psychiatrist. Please don't panic, other people have had similar episodes and recovered to live fairly normal lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story. Don't take any notice of that self riteous prick above.

Always makes me laugh when someone comes on to a porn site, looks at fetish or taboo stories, only to be shocked. I think we all know who needs help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hello Peter!

What a wonderful story. It is very realistic and lets me dream about a life like that! Is there a chance for following parts? I noticed, that Sarah didn't us the shockcollar yet and what is in my mind is the purchase of a classic Doghouse or kennel, where Adam stays the nights securely chained up to a ring in the wall or frontpanel of the doghouse during the summer. I must admit, that I am highly addicted to living on a chain padlocked to my locking collar 24/7 like a good guarddog. Long chain at daytime, very short chain at night. Please stay realistic and don't let her castrate or severely harm him. Only threaten him (it) with it. Dogcage in the back of their car could also be an idea, also a stay in an animal pension while she is on holidays, or a stay at his mother in law over the weekend? You see it fires up my imagination very intensive. Thanks for your good work and please carry on! Best regards from Germany!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous