All Comments on 'Pay It Forward Ch. 10'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
john1946john1946about 11 years ago
One of the best

that was one of the best stories I have ever read. An act of kindness is repaid many times over and you have just put it in a very special way. Thank you for the story and I look forward to many more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it.....

I'm in tears now

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

You did an excellent job. I cried and laughed with all the characters.

Based on the title of this story I thought we would've seen more of the acts of "paying it forward" from the people Shaun helped. I would've given the story 5 stars if the author would've pointed more in that direction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
BSE

Best Story Ever! Please write another. I can't wait to read more from you.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaabout 11 years ago
Super

Excellent story,,,,that says it all,!!!!!!!

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

You ask CAN ONE MAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE? And you answered with a really big YES. This as a really positive story to read. Dispute all the hardships that each person encountered in the end w/the love and support they received they live on to pay it forward themselves.........really a great story

takia1975takia1975about 11 years ago

I really loved this story and all the others. Kept up the good work and continue writing.

SultrychocolatesistaSultrychocolatesistaalmost 11 years ago
Just finished

It took most of my evening and it was a worthwhile read! It is amazing what can come from one thought. Keep thinking.....

XiraeKXiraeKalmost 11 years ago
Wow

An amazing story!

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
just WOW

words cant say how much i loved this story.

it was fantastic.

loved the characters. Shaun and Delia are heroes

HoneycaramelbitsHoneycaramelbitsover 10 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed reading your story. Showing us that family is what you make of it and love is far reaching. Thank you for sharing this journey with the rest of us.

mikothebabymikothebabyover 10 years ago
lovely

Just lovely. I sat here tonite and had to read the whole story all the way through. I could not stop even though I have to be up very early for an appointment tomorrow. I am typing this with tears streaming down my face. What a wonderful author you are. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift of writing with us. Kate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
grt

Really a grt & emotional story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
awesome read!!!!

It wasn't my usual kinda read , turns out to be one of the best stories I have read so far. I read one chapter after another did not put it down till I was finished. Good job!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Truly a winner!

Awesome series!

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
All and more.

After Ch. 01, I was hooked. This story delivered all I expected and more. For several chapters, Kevin was a mystery. That was solved eventually and admirably. My late Mother (like me, a voracious reader) would have thoroughly enjoyed Pay It Forward. Five and Faved every chapter. Thank you for this Excellent story.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
One Hell Of A Story!

This is one true 'feel good' story. I enjoyed it from the very beginning. Ever since the movie of several years ago, I have been a true believer of the 'Pay It Forward' concept. This was definitely an exceptional story. Thank you for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OUTSTANDING

You are the QUEEN of EMOTIONAL stories. The best at writing about true romances of love. 5 stars and more for each stories from you.

LONG LIVE the QUEEN of EMOTIONAL ROMANCE STORIES. (BLESS YOU)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars butcould be better

I have voted this story as a 5 star, something I don't often do. When a story makes my eyes leak it deserves the 5.

It does however contain a number of errors, words used incorrectly and some syntax errors which detract from the enjoyment. Please take this as constructive citicism as it is intended.

Thank you for a great story line with believable and enchanting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
loose ends

Great story, but I want to know what caused the mutual dislike between Shaun & his wife's brother. Same with the cousins.

Smiffy69Smiffy69about 2 years ago

I love a happy ending and this story has so many. Heart in throat moments too. Great story. Good length. More please. Let’s spread “feel good” stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1299 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES