All Comments on 'Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 03'

by mughalpunjabi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb, Keep it coming

An excellent continuation on the story. Want to see the servant girl and Payal feudal story lines develop. Keep it coming.

haramakhramaharamakhramaover 11 years ago
Payal rocks!

Can't wait for your next instalment. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Superb addition!

Superb addition. Only wish the story would be updated faster, other than that can't find a single fault with this one! Excellent 5*!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Comparison

Mirror Mirror on the wall!!!!

Who's the hottest of em all? Iram, Shireen or Payal.

My vote goes to Shireen, but Payal seems to have the potential to easily best her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome !!!!

fantabulous mate.. you rock n you sure know how to play with the words...

a few suggestion for a way forward ...

1. payal is taken by elder bro, n that results in couple leaving pakistan and settling abroad, say back to malaysia..

2. couple gets settled there, while payal's hubby is given responsibility to see business in the city, she gets to stay at village.. thus providing different windows of sexual awakening.. may one side involve bro in law n his friends at village and huby n city life on the other...

a few more... but then you r the boss n author n sure know how to take it forward...

but surely Payal has the scope to go a long series... she is hotter than Alexa and still romantic like Vania

Cheers

Farhan

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Paypal is always convenient and safe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous