Payback

Story Info
Wife comes home unexpectedly.
1.5k words
3.71
15.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess bringing Betty home was a dick move. But then fucking her anywhere was a dick move. I'm married.

But the wife was out shopping, an hour away, and would be gone all afternoon.

Or not.

So, there I was buck naked on the couch doing Betty from behind, when in walks my wife.

"Oh my god!"

"Jose!"

"Betty?"

I started to pull out and Betty was grabbing a pillow when she yelled

"Freeze"

We both instantly froze and didn't move a muscle.

"Jose, what the hell is going on? And tell me thetruth!

"I'm fucking Betty." I replied. What the hell? Why had I said that?

"How long has this been going on?" she asked.

"About twenty minutes" I replied without thinking. Why was I just answering like that? And why wasn't I moving?

"I meant how long have you been having an affair?"

"About a month now" Why was I saying this? I need to stop answering and jump off the couch. I was still inside Betty, kneeling behind her, and answering my wife's questions. I could move my head and that was it.

"Why?" she asked

It seemed kind of rhetorical, but I found myself answering anyway.

"She has really big boobs, and a nice round butt, and she's shaved, and we fit well together, and we both like sex, and ..."

She cut me off. "Enough. I get it."

"You two sit tight for minute, I'll be back" and with that the walked out of the room.

"Betty, Go." I said urgently "She's controlling me somehow, and I can't move."

"I can't move either" she said crying "Ever since she said freeze, I haven't been able to move anything except my head. How is she doing this? I can't even pull off of you. Can you at least pull out? This is so embarrassing!"

I tried pulling out.

I tried to let go of her butt.

I tried to throw myself back.

All I could move was my head. It was like I was paralyzed from the neck down. I could feel everything but couldn't move anything.

By this time, I was completely soft but there was no movement at all to let me slip out. So, we just knelt there on the couch completely helpless until Janet walked back in.

She was pulling a suitcase and had changed clothes. She left the suitcase by the door and walked over to us.

We had been following her with our heads but hadn't spoken and we couldn't move anything else.

"Well, you two are quite the pair. What should I do with you now?"

"Nothing" I answered. Still without thinking.

She walked around behind me and looked underneath.

She reached under and grabbed my balls, squeezing them.

"Aww. You've gotten quite soft, haven't you?" She said while holding my balls in her hand. "Well let's stiffen that back up, shall we?"

Suddenly my dick started getting hard. By itself. Really hard! How did she do that with just a word?

"Maybe I should cut your balls off? Would you like that? Or cut your whole dick off. How about that? I could do anything I want with you, and you couldn't stop me, could you?"

"No." I answered meekly

"How about you Betty? Should I cut his balls off?"

"Please. Please don't, I like his balls and want to hold them." she sobbed "Please just let us go."

"Let you go? Just let you go?" Janet mocked.

"I could just make you forget any of this happened, but where's the lesson in that? You wouldn't even remember that you had done anything wrong."

"You say you like his balls huh?"

"Hmm, I have an idea, when I say Shazam, you will start fucking again.

You will continue fucking unable to stop no matter how tired you get.

It will be like his penis is glued inside your pussy. With a totally unbreakable glue.

You will be unable to separate.

Ever.

Betty you will have both hands glued to his balls and will never be able to let go.

He will stay hard, and you will stay wet.

Jose, your hands will be glued to those huge boobs of hers, that you like so much.

Let's see if you still like each other after a few hours of that."

"Shazam"

We immediately started back up where we had left off. Except now it was involuntary, and we had an audience.

My hands immediately grabbed her breasts and stuck there, they wouldn't come off no matter how hard I pulled.

Her hands had flown between her legs and grabbed onto my balls like they were an anchor point.

She tried pulling her hands off but only managed to stretch my balls out, locking us even tighter together.

Now when I tried pulling out, I was fighting the "glue" on my dick as well as the "glue" on my balls. Both pulling me back in.

She then said a few other things that we didn't hear as we were shouting to one another to stop and to pull away.

We could move our bodies again, but some commands just wouldn't work. We could move our hands and legs, but we couldn't use them to pull apart as they were stuck in place, and we couldn't pull them free.

We heard the door close as Janet left us with her suitcase in tow.

We managed to get up from the couch finally, but I couldn't stop slamming my dick into her. She tried using the arm of the couch as a wedge between us but just ended up pulling my balls even further. And still, I couldn't stop slamming into her.

"Jose! Can you please just stop?"

Slam

Slam

"I can't. I can't pull it out, Janet glued it in there! Did you see what she used? And I can't stop fucking you! Can you at least let go of my balls, they can't stretch that far!"

Slam

Slam

"I can't let go! she must have gotten glue on them too. We've got to get help! Call 911 or something!" she yelled.

Slam

"How?" I asked "last time I checked we only had four hands and they all seem to be stuck"

Slam

"My phone's on the table, maybe we can flip it over?"

Slam

I was breathing hard by now, but it was worth a shot.

We headed for the table, fucking the whole way.

Slam

Slam

We reached the table, her phone was right in front of us, face down. "Ok now what?"

"Try to flip it with your hands"

Slam

I tried again to pull my hands off her boobs. I couldn't do it. It was like Maxim glue or something. They just weren't budging. "it's no good. I can't let go"

Slam

"Try grabbing it with my boobs"

"Uhh.. OK?"

Ever try flipping a cell phone with boxing gloves on while fucking your girlfriend and the whole time she's tugging on your balls?

It was kind of like that.

Took half a dozen tries but I finally succeeded. Fortunately, she had one of those big rubber cases.

Now she's trying to unlock it with her nose.

I'm sure it didn't help that I was constantly slamming into her butt. But I really couldn't help it.

I just couldn't stop!

I tried just holding myself in tight, but my body didn't consult with me, and just kept slamming her butt.

Finally, she got it unlocked!

"Ok, who do we call?" she asked

"Just call 911!"

"Ok, what's their number?"

"What do you mean? Just call them"

"Well, I have to dial a number, right? What's their number?"

"You don't know it?"

"I've never had to call them before. I've never had a boyfriend get stuck in me before! Don't you know the number?"

"It's ......It's......I don't remember!

How can I not know the number for 911?

It's something simple... something a first grader would know... let's just get out of here! We can get help outside!"

We slowly made our way to the door.

Fucking the whole way.

As we stopped in front of the door, I noticed that my hands were getting wet.

Betty was crying. And the tears were dripping on my hands.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I don't know how to open the door!!!"

"That's silly, you just......

You just have to......

You just.....

Shit! I don't know either!"

Three hours later

Janet was in a bar with some friends. She made an excuse to go to the lady's room. Once in a stall she pulled out her phone and opened her home security app. She looked at the camera for the living room and zoomed in a bit. There was Jose, looked like he was passed out on the couch. Betty was on his lap, with her hands still locked to his balls and his hands still stuck to her breasts. Her hair was wet and hanging over her eyes, she was still jerking up and dropping back down on his cock, unable to get free and unable to stop. Janet closed the app and went back to her friends with a bit of a smile.