Zastryavshiy

Story Info
Russian mad scientist uses Biomagnetics as a weapon.
3.6k words
4.71
5.3k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zastryavshiy

Noel? Noel are you there?

Her text had said the door was open, just come on in.

It just didn't feel right just walking in like that but maybe she was out back?

They had been friends for years but never more than friends. George was caught in that terrible twilight zone of "our friendship is too important to risk ruining it" And so they would probably never be more than friends.

Her butt was probably the first thing he had noticed about her. It was big. Not Saturday Night Live fake but big, but definitely large and very well rounded.

She often wore stretchy pants or tights and that just made it more noticeable. At least to him. She had to know, as it seemed no one else needed to bend over in front of him that often.

He had taken many a surreptitious picture. Checking the oven. Leaning on the counter. Picking up the pillows on the floor. Etc, etc.

He had never been able to touch that butt. Off limits to "friend" hugs. Oh well. He still loved her anyway.

As he entered the living room, there she was standing with her back to him, arms at her sides, at rigid attention and stark naked!

"Noel? Um hey. Uhh looks like I over dressed for the party?" She never moved or said anything. She was just kind of twitching. "Noel are you Ok?"

"She is fine" came a strong Russian accent from the kitchen. "And now you are here party can get started, yes?"

"Who are you and what's going on?

"I am Zastryavshiy. Doctor Pyotr Zastryavshiy. and so are you"

With that he pointed some sort of antenna at me. And moved a couple things on the tablet he was holding.

I felt tingly all over. Like really tingly. Suddenly my arms sprang to my sides and my legs just went together and I was standing there just like Noel at attention.

What the hell? It's not like he was controlling me, I could still move muscles, they just weren't strong enough to do what I was telling them to do!

Which was anything. Anything at all.

My jaw was clamped shut, my tongue at the bottom of my mouth. My eyelids wide open. But I was still breathing. My heart was still beating. What the hell was going on? Who was this guy? Obviously, he was responsible but what had he done?

"Must now let it calibrate. Take about 15 minute. In mean time I get you ready"

He then approached me with a pair of medic scissors. And started cutting my clothes off!

I tried to hit him. Tried to move in any way. It wasn't like I was encased in stone, or had no feeling like a paraplegic. My arms just wouldn't move away from my sides. It was like they were glued there. But without the glue.

Now I know why Noel was twitching. She was fighting it just like I was.

"You are wondering how I do this no? I am Doctor of Biomagnetics. Best in field. Only one in field so naturaly best no? Haha. I make joke"

"All living things have magnetic field, you know this yes? Of course you cannot answer, silly me."

"I have found way to amplify and control such magnetic field. Much amplify. Tablet is now amplifying even more and identifying moving parts for perfect control. You will be puppets. My puppets."

By this time, he had finished stripping me and was going through my pockets.

"You are George, no? don't answer. Your license says you are George. George is one I was looking for so is good. Bad to get pizza boy, you know?"

He went back over and checked his tablet. "Good Good. Noel is done. You need a few more minutes, George. So... you have questions, yes? Why? Probably. Or maybe how to kill me, yes?"

At this point I notice that I was getting erect. What? I'm in a life and death situation and I'm getting a woody? I tried to look down, but it was like my head was in a vise. Not hurting just couldn't move it.

Apparent Dr Zastravsviy also noticed. "Ahh yes, is side effect of biomagnetics. You will have permanent erection. Like Priapsis? Priapist? Whatever. Only without the bad parts. Does not cut off blood flow so no damage. You will never need Viagra tovarich. You should be paying me. Haha."

I felt it continue to grow till it was throbbing. Is this guy crazy? Some kind of pervert mad scientist? What was he going to do with us?

He was fiddling with his tablet, doing something that took concentration. I couldn't really see what he was doing as I couldn't move my head only my eyeballs.

Suddenly Noel bent over at the waist and touched the floor. I thought OMG she can move. Run, run, get away! But she wasn't running she was just bent over. It was like she was doing yoga. Then she reached back and grabbed her cheeks spreading her vagina open.

And what a perfect view. Holy shit. Her perfect butt framing her perfect pussy and hairless mons. Damn. If I didn't already have an erection, I would certainly have had one now. How could she have put her hands on the floor like that? I mean I knew she was flexible, but she's wearing 3" heals and was touching the floor?

I was distracted for several minutes, seeing my fantasy come to life right in front of me. I started walking over to her, I couldn't help myself. I had wanted that for years and there it was right in front of me just 10 feet away.

Wait! I was walking! I leaped sideways towards the mad Russian. At least that's what I told my body to do. What it did was keep slowly walking towards Noel.

While I was distracted, he had finished setting up whatever he was doing on the tablet and was now making me walk.

This was really freaking me out. Someone else was controlling my body. I tried to fight it but it was like he said, I was a puppet and whatever his tablet said to do, my body did. It was like wearing an Ironman suit and having someone else controlling it. I went where it wanted to go.

And it wanted me to walk right up behind Noel. Now normally that's where I would have most wanted to be, but this was anything but normal. I walked right up behind her and stopped. I still couldn't move even a fraction of an inch.

Dr Zastryavshiy walked up close and examined my dick. I guess. That's what it looked like without being able to actually look.

"Da Da, perfect. Time to bind." He then sat back on the couch with his tablet on his lap. He started tapping quite a few things and moving something around then dramatically pushed some button with a flair.

Suddenly I slammed forward into Noel. My dick was like a guided missile directly into her pussy. Her butt seemed to jump toward me at the same time. Slam. I was being pressed hard into her and she was being pressed hard back onto me. It felt like a giant hand squeezing our hips together.

OMG I'm fucking her. I'm fucking Noel! I couldn't move a muscle, but that doesn't mean I couldn't feel everything. The heat, the tightness, the wetness. What the hell was he doing to us?

The Russian started counting down in Russian, Tree, Dva, Ahdeen, Idti. He then hit another control. And sat back in the couch smiling. "Well, that is done. What shall we do now? Let's see. Keep this. Release that, and execute." He hit another button when he said execute.

Suddenly we could move again, sort of. Noel's feet were still glued to the floor, and we were still glued together at the hips, but the rest of us had movement. Including our mouths.

We both started yelling at the same time. Apologizing to each other, yelling at the Russian, yelling for help. And the whole time struggling to get free.

Her feet would not come off the floor. And we could not separate. Both of us trying to peel us apart. We couldn't even get a finger between us. It was like we had been superglued together and were being constantly squeezed together as well.

But mostly yelling and screaming.

"Ok let's mute that" and he stabbed a button on his tablet. Instantly our mouths slammed shut and our lips sealed together, and our tongues dropped to the floor of our mouths.

Now we were stuck and mute again. I was pushing her butt as hard as I could, and I wasn't getting even a fraction of an inch.

"Good good. Bond is holding well. Now for second part." He got up and went into the kitchen and returned with a duffle bag.

He commenced to pull out a video camera and some small lights. We both looked at him in disbelief. A video? Really? What the hell?

"Ok, now position. I think in front of couch. Is good light." He made a few taps on the tablet and Noel's feet came loose from the floor and she started walking toward the couch.

Of course, I had to follow. Every time her left leg moved forward my left had to move as well. When her right moved mine followed. She stopped in front of the couch facing the slider.

She looked at me horrified, what now she seemed to be asking? Then she suddenly knelt down on the floor. I dropped clumsily with her and landed on top almost crushing her.

By the time we were situated, I was kneeling behind her, and she was on the floor in doggy style. A few more taps on the tablet and her hands and knees were glued to the floor. Then my knees were glued to the floor. Then my hands flew to her butt and stuck there.

The Russian finished with the tablet and got up with the camera equipment.

He started setting up lights and the video camera across from us.

We were still somewhat free. Our torsos and arms and heads at least. We could look around. We could look at each other. At first, we were twisting and lunging and leaning as much as possible, but we got nowhere. Our hips were welded together.

Her hands and knees were immovable on the floor, so were my knees. My hands though were stuck to her butt, but not locked in place. I couldn't lift a single finger but when I pulled, her butt came with them. so not controlled, just stuck. It was like they were superglued to her butt. I could push them forward and pull them back and spread them side to side. Just couldn't pull them off.

She turned and looked at me for a minute or so. They say the eyes are a window to the soul. She was looking straight into mine but what was she saying? If you can't move your jaw or your lips and you can't make more than a low moan, how do you communicate?

We both ended up looking at Zastryavshiy. He finally finished playing with the camera and looked back at us.

"What?"

"Oh, you want to know why!"

Yes, we both nodded.

"Well... Biomagnetics is new field. Most Academics do not believe is real. It is like your Ghostbusters, no? Hard to get funding. Is not cheap. Had to leave Russia. Had to leave Europe. Came here. Trying to find job that is no McDonalds Da?

Find ad from person looking for certain things. Have meeting. It was your husband Noel! You are married still, and having sex with this George? Shame on you. Anyway, is all dark business. He wants incriminating evidence for help in divorce. He paying in cash. Paying well. I say ok deal.

I start following you. Looking for incriminating. I follow George. Boring! You are not incriminating. I tell husband no incriminating. He just gets mad and says no incriminating no pay. So, I make you incriminating, Is easy with Biomagnetics. You are incriminating now, yes?"

He had been typing steadily on the tablet while he was talking and now seemed to have finished.

"Ok, I think ready. How do you say in movie business? Action!" and with that hit a button on the tablet.

Nothing happened.

"Huh" a couple taps on the tablet, and he started moving a slider.

"Bond is strong"

We started to feel something. It was like we weren't being pulled together quite so forcefully. He kept moving the slider and we started getting some movement. I was pulled back and then slammed forward, about once a second.

We were actually fucking! He kept moving the slider and I was pulled back further and further each time.

Now there was a gap between us each time. He stopped when we were getting about two inches apart and left it there.

Slam! Slam! Slam! Slam!

"I think lower maybe." Tap tap on the tablet. Noels hands slid forward on the floor and her elbows came down and stuck there. Now her back was arched. And her nipples were touching the floor.

"Yes! Now we are incriminating!"

We stopped paying any attention to Zastryavshiy. I was fucking Noel. Hard. I couldn't speed up. I couldn't slow down. I couldn't pull out. I couldn't stop. Just Slam! Slam! Slam!

Here I was having sex with a girl I thought was out of reach, in the middle of her living room, with a crazy Russian scientist, who was not only controlling us, but videotaping the whole thing.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

I couldn't think any more. I was trying to speed up. But nothing. I was yanking my hands on her butt. But nothing changed. I wanted to hold her. To tell her it wasn't me. Instead, I just kept slamming into her.

I couldn't help it, I came! My hands clenched her butt, my eyes closed, and I snorted out my nose as I threw my head back.

My tempo never changed. I wanted to collapse on top of her but of course I couldn't. my knees were still glued to the floor, my hands to her butt, and we were still screwing.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"That was good. Very good. But too quiet. Need more sound." Tap tap tap. Our jaws came loose, and our tongues, but our lips were still sealed. We could now make muffled grunts and mmm sounds.

Noel was throwing her head around and MMMing then her back flushed red and it looked like she was going to collapse, but of course she couldn't any more than I could.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"Much better. Now you are incriminating. You are what they say Naturals. A couple more takes, and I think finished."

Slam! Slam! Slam!

An hour and several orgasms each later, we were ready to pass out.

"Ok, that last one was the best. Both came at same time. I think we call that done. Very incriminating. He set the tablet down on the couch and knelt by the video camera.

Slam! Slam! Blam!

The sound of the door being kicked in was followed by the yell "Federal agents! Nobody move!" followed by the sounds of multiple people shouting "Clear" as they moved through the house.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

A man in an FBI jacket ran quickly into the living room and pointed a large gun at Zastryavshiy's head.

"Zastryavshiy, if you so much as twitch a finger toward that tablet. I will blow a hole in your head big enough to put my fist through!"

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"FBI special agent Carter. You two can stop that now. We have him in custody."

Slam! Slam! Slam!

Noel and I both MMMd and MMMFd at him while shaking our heads and yanking on our hands. And non-stop Slam! Slam! Slam!

"They are not incriminating! I am incriminating them. Only I can stop them" Zastryavshiy said

"Huh? Oh, I see. I think. You two can't stop?"

Slam! Slam! Slam!

We both shook our heads. And stretched our mouths, and yanked our hands, and then Noel came again. And almost collapsed. Agent Carter just stood there with his mouth open for a few minutes until one of his men came into the room.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"All clear sir" then looked at us "Uh why are they still fucking sir?"

"I'll explain in a minute, get everyone in here"

"Yes sir." On radio "Team one to the living room"

Slam! Slam! Slam!

One by one more FBI agents trouped into the livingroom. One started taking crime scene photos. He seemed to be taking more of us than seemed really necessary.

"Ok. Smith, Jones, Rodrigues. I want you to draw your sidearms and point them at the unsub. Do it now."

Zastryavshiy now had 4 guns pointed at his head. "If anything weird happens, I want you to blow his head off. No questions. Don't hesitate. All of our lives are in danger."

"You mean weirder that that? one of the agents asked hooking a thumb at us.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"Yes, weirder that than that."

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"This man Zastryavshiy can control people using that tablet sitting on the couch. You see that couple fucking? They can't stop. Look at them it looks like they've been going for hours. I'm sure they would rather not be doing that in front of a room full of strangers with guns. But they are being controlled.

The only way they are going to be able to stop is if I let the unsub use the tablet. If I do that, he could take control of one of us, and have that person shoot the rest of us. Understood?"

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"It doesn't look like they can take much more, without having a stroke, or a heart attack, or something"

Noel and I were both drenched in sweat. And ready to collapse completely.

Still Slam! Slam! Slam!

"Ok Zastryavshiy, here's how this is going to work. We're going to hand you the tablet. You're going to explain what I'm seeing and then you are going to do one thing at a time slowly. Very slowly. You will not do anything, without me telling you to do it. If you do anything fast or without my ok, I will shoot first.

My team will probably all shoot you as well just to make sure. Do you understand?"

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"Da. Is clear."

"Ok, King, hand him the tablet. Make sure you don't touch anything."

"Right chief"

The tablet was mostly in Cyrillic, but with a crude drawing of two people having sex doggy style with all types of highlights and links and colors on body parts.

Slam! Slam! Slam!

"Ok, first off can you stop them from doing that?"

"The incriminating?"

"Uh, sure, the incriminating."

"Da I need to move this slider to zero then delete the macro. Ok?"

"Ok do that, slowly."

Slam! Slam!.... Slam!.............Slam!.................................Slam!

It stopped. Finally, it stopped. I was still in Noel but we were no longer fucking!

Everyone looked at us. Ever been naked on the floor doing it doggy style with your maybe girlfriend, while being watched carefully by a dozen FBI agents? And a mad scientist? And a still running video camera? You probably haven't. I don't recommend it.

Noel and I were both looking at Agent Carter. I tried opening my mouth and pulled on my hands for emphasis.

"Right. That's good. Now let them talk. Slowly"

"Da, don't want hole in head. I touch red icons next to heads. When they are green, they can open mouth"

"Ok, do it."

Suddenly my lips separated. The first time in hours. "Thank you!" I said. then quickly

"He got us fast. Couldn't move a muscle. Don't let him point the antenna thing at you!"

"Right. You all hear that? Are you Ok? Anything we can do?"

"Get us off each other and the floor. And then maybe some water and a blanket? Or two?"

"Good, Zastryavshiy, hands and feet?"

"Da, same as mouth but need to change location to none."

He the touched the icon near my left hand and moved it to the bottom of the list. It went to green.

My left hand was free! Then he soon followed with my other hand Noels hands, her elbows, her knees, my knees, our feet. As soon as my hands were free, I reached out to Noels back, to comfort her. When her hands and elbows were free, she straightened up. I was still embedded in her butt, but at least now we could hold one another.

"Zastryavshiy, he's still fucking her."

"Da"

"So are you going to undo that?"

"Nyet, that is bond!"

"Bond? What do you mean? Undo it! Now!"

"Nyet, cannot undo bond! Bond is permanent!"

"What?" "What?" "What do you mean permanent?" we all yelled at the same time

"Bond is permanent, all other was control. Control can be moved and reassigned and strengthened and removed. But Bond is permanent!"

"Why would you do that?" Agent Carter asked in horror "Why permanent?"

"It was shortcut. Easier to do the fucking. Control pulls against bond. Bond pulls back together. Not enough RAM in tablet to do all control."

"Permanent? They were never to survive, were they?"

"They had seen me. They know my name." and he shrugged.

"Just like that 69 couple in Ukraine! The ME wasn't able to separate them either. They had to be buried like that."

"What is this 69?"

Noel has passed out several minutes ago. I was close but I was just barely hanging on listening. Permanent? What were they talking about? I was snuggled against Noel's butt next to the couch and didn't want to move. I'm in my happy place now so I'm just going to take a little nap now.