All Comments on 'Payback by a Bitch'

by paerotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My feeling-

this crude bastard does not even deserve Her touch or attention, no matter how revengeful.... but this is a well-written, richly detailed tale of what plenty of Women would probably like to do to some jerk in their past.

It's unfinished though- She should use him for Her own satisfaction without allowing him any release, and should be left helplessly tied to be found by others to further his humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Make Him A Slut!

Go to either an Epilogue or Chapter 2 where she takes pictures of everything she has been doing to him. Bring in a stud and have the stud butt fuck him and then make him suck it off. Keep him all weekend telling him he is a slut, a whore, a cocksucker and gay. Why, because he is an asshole and believe, I am not, I have seen this guy and watched him hurt women. I've seen a few get hurt back and would really love for you to turn this asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Men do we need them?

Being foolish as a child I got pregnant and married a twenty year older man. After two children I had to provide for my family. Because he didn't, from that day I had him drink my piss as his morning juice. Before I send him packing I made sure the bastards family knew. I showed his sister who insisted that her piss was as good as mine. So yes I agree this is a great story. But far to easy on those mother-fuckers.

LOL Jan

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Short And Nasty**

Damn that had to hurt!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Doesn't make any difference - she's toast.

Unless she kills him, she goes to prison for the rest of her life. Kidnapping, assault, battery, sexual assault and sodomy add up to many many years in prison as Big Bertha's bitch. The minute he got loose, he called the Police, they took all the evidence that included her DNA and she was toast. This was just a horrible, unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Revenge

Many a female would like to do this for REVENG

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Karma'ed

Sounde like he got what he deserved.

Claudia69Claudia694 months ago

Good revenge story! Any girl that I have fucked in the ass as always got the chance to ream me with a dildo the same size as my cock..It is only fair!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous