All Comments on 'PayBack Ch. 04'

by Comshaw

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a nonny mouse

Will agreed to a month BUT he doesn't have to stick to it. He should definitely take a high quality video of all the action, with all of the women, and then call the shots for as long as he wishes. This was a good story and MUST have several more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wrong direction

I have been hugely enjoying this series, but feel that introducing Eric was a mistake. He should continue to take his pleasure in his harem on his own, not farm them out. Please return to the quality of the previous chapters and forgo this path.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't like the way he demeans those women, even if he has the house trashing over their heads. I still wish he'd knock at least Chrissy's mother up, then marry her after her divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He just stopped a good story, when i asked him to finish it years ago, he told me to calm down or some shit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userComshaw@Comshaw
hiking, fishing, outdoor stuff and motorcycles. Nothing like you, the road, the wind in your face and no one to bother you...except the stupid ass people in cars that don't pay attention to what they are doing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

PayBack Ch. 03 Previous Part
PayBack Series Info