Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel went red with embarrassment and put her hands over her mouth in shock, then said,

"Okay, Miss Nosey I guess, was just checking me out but I always carry spares in case of sudden emergencies."

"And a bra too?" Maddy asked.

"Well I thought that there was the possibility of a little fun, so I came prepared to stay the night," and she poked her tongue out at Carmen who burst out laughing as did the rest of us.

"A girl after my own heart," Carmen laughed and went over and hugged and kissed Rachel and gave her ass a good squeeze.

"Hey, that's still a bit tender!" Rachel snapped.

"Oh sorry," Carmen said and spun her round and pushed her head into the couch, lifted her robe, dropped to her knees and kissed her ass cheeks followed by diving into her ass crack and licking her pussy and ass.

"I love the way you apologise Carmen," came a muffled response and Maddy and I laughed.

Before long Maddy was bouncing on my cock, she changed to a grind and whispered,

"I have an idea, Carmen wanted cock so go and get the 'Plus One' and the KY and give it to her."

I pulled out and left and when I came back, wearing the lubed device Maddy was sat on the back of the couch with her legs spread, Rachel was kneeling on the seats and bent over, licking her pussy and Carmen was on the floor, still licking her butt crack.

I came up behind her and rubbed her ass and slipped a finger into her very wet pussy followed by a second then hooked them down and rubbed her sensitive 'G-spot' and within a minute she was crying out and cumming, I moved the fingers to her ass and worked them in as Carmen licked and moaned.

I pushed my cock into her pussy about an inch and then the vibe into her ass and turned it on, then slowly pushed in.

"Ohh FUCK!! Danno" she cried.

"You wanted morning cock, you got a double one," and I gripped her hips to keep her stable and started fucking her slow and deep. "It doesn't mean you can neglect out guest!" And I slapped her ass cheek and she squeaked, so I slapped the other one and she got back to work.

We changed positions, Maddy lay lengthwise on her back and Rachel sat on her face to be licked, I bent Carmen over the padded arm of the couch so she could lick Maddy and I carried on as before with a few more slaps on her pink cheeks for her complaints and kissed Rachel too.

Carmen came first followed my Maddy and Rachel a couple of minutes later, I was getting there but wanted to make Carmen to cum again, it maybe some time before I get to fuck her again. We changed positions again I sat on the couch with Carmen still double impaled bouncing on my cocks, Rachel and Maddy knelt on either side of her and sucked on her tits and Rachel rubbed her clit as well.

I estimated I had about a minute so I lifted her up a bit by her ass and moved directly to 'Hammer Time' and thrust rapidly up into her pussy and ass, she gasped and moaned in time with my thrusts.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Cumming... Uhh! Uhh! NOW! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! FUCK!" and she squirted across the room, almost as far as Maddy could shoot, then I shot my load into her hot, wet pussy, thrusting hard with every spurt until I was done, then I lowered myself and Carmen down onto the seat.

She sat panting for a minute or so getting, her breath back.

"I think... I made... a mess... on your... carpet... Danno."

"You damn near washed the windows," I said laughing. The other two helped her up and we headed for the bathroom to shower, when we came back Rachel and Maddy were cleaning the wet streak on the carpet.

"Thank you girls, I would have done that later," I said.

"Do you need any of that cream Carmen," Rachel asked, concerned.

"No thanks, I'm fine but starving, let's have early lunch and spend some time in the hot tub before we go."

We headed for the kitchen and had cold meat or cheese, salad and juice before lazing in the bubbling warm water for an hour.

Maddy and Carmen showered again, packed their bags and we had kisses and hugs all round, then they left to go back to Duncellin, leaving Rachel and I on our own.

We sat on the couch together when she said,

"How are you going to give me training Danno?" I thought for a moment and replied,

"First, you tell me what you do in the gym and I will give you four exercises to really tighten your core muscles," she told me and I said to carry on doing that, then I demonstrated to four exercises including the plank, then she tried them. I told her to use the easy press-ups to start with and do them every day.

"I will start you the same as the others, with basic Karate katas, to get you used to the style and fluidity of the movements, then move on to more complicated ones. When you've mastered them we can then spar with each other before using light wooden batons."

"How long does it take?"

"A few weeks to get the basics and the harder ones but to get to they're level will take a couple of years but to be good enough to be able to defend yourself against an opponent with a stick or a knife, you could do that in about three months, we could do a lot on skype from home and meet occasionally."

"I'd like that Danno and maybe get to meet with the other two, Conchita and Alicia is it?"

"In a few weeks maybe, it's difficult to get them out for a couple of days at a time."

We sat in silence for a minute, I knew she wanted to ask something and I was pretty sure it was to do with sex so I waited, she finally made her decision and cleared her throat.

"Danno, I want to tell you something and ask you something too," she said cautiously.

"I know... go ahead," I replied catching her slightly off balance.

"Uhh,,, okay... I... When I first met you, I was surprised at my feelings, I'm normally sure of myself, in charge of my life, I know what I want and how I'm going to get it but you made me go all gooey inside."

"Go on," I said, slightly embarrassed. She stood and paced around the room and continued,

"I've dated handsome men before, some were good and some were assholes but very few got into my pants but you got to me as soon as you said 'hello', I was shocked at my reaction but couldn't stop myself from smiling at you.

I actually fantasized about you, I couldn't believe what I was thinking, anyway when you came back, we spoke and it was just the same, even when you brought Maddy to get the ring resized, she was so beautiful and I just wondered... well I told you about the girls at boarding school."

I smiled and let her tell her story in her own time.

"Finally I made that rather clumsy offer and gave you my personal card and waited, hoping you'd call. I thought that if you didn't, I could get your number from our files and call you on some pretext, I know that sounds pretty desperate and almost like stalking but that's how I felt."

"Your father noticed and hinted that you like to try for the unreachable, to warn me in case I hadn't noticed."

"Was I that obvious? No don't answer that, I know I was but you called and I was elated but a little un-nerved at your stipulation. It sounded like a challenge but could make for an interesting night and I felt safe, so I agreed," she said.

"It seemed fine until Carmen swore and I wondered what I'd gotten myself into."

"Didn't that add to the thrill, a little unexpected addition to make you wonder, maybe even a little frightened."

"For a moment yes but then I decided 'what the hell, go with the flow' and went with it and had a wonderful night and morning and then another night and morning. I've never been so fucked and so satisfied in my life, you three were amazing."

"You were taking a risk but only a small one, although you didn't know that, you could have left at any time. We like you, we like your adventurous spirit, your willingness to try new and possibly scary things like anal," I explained.

"BUT and this is a big but, we consider you a friend and maybe a sex friend too but you are not one of us and are unlikely to ever be one, as your family situation is different from ours. At some point, some or all of us will move away from Orlando, so contact would only be by phone, or skype and maybe holidays.

We are happy to have you as our friend and to love you, as and when, but it will never be anything more than that, you have your own life and future to live but we will always be your friends."

"Wow! That was quite a speech Danno, I know I'm young and have plenty of time for serious relationships later, at the moment I want to have fun and learn as much as I can about people and sex and I really want to be able to defend myself, I am happy to accept your terms... so long as it involves you fucking my brains out somewhen before I go home... please Danno."

I laughed and said,

"Okay Rachel, but don't tell your father, this is what we'll do today."

79.

"You don't have the right clothes but you do have clean underwear in the washer, so you will strip to your underwear and I'll put on some boxers and we'll start your training program. When we've finished we shower then, as you so succinctly put it, I'll fuck your brains out, one on one, any way you want, then we'll shower again and you can go home, okay Rachel?

"Okay Danno, where do we train?"

"Here in the lounge," I headed to the bedroom for a pair of boxers and when I came back she was stripped and waiting. We did some stretching and loosening up exercises and then I instructed her in the basic Karate katas.

She picked up the moves quite quickly and had four memorised before I showed her the four core strengthening exercises, she did struggle with the plank, but promised to practice every day. She said that she would download skype when she got home and would use it to contact me tomorrow night at ten pm to test it out.

Now she looked at me and I nodded, she ran to me and was in my arms and was kissing me passionately. I slipped my hand down the back of her panties and cupped her cheeks and she pushed her belly onto my hardening cock.

"Shower Missy!" I said slapping her cheeks and she ran off to turn it on. I joined her and soaped her down and she did me, with lots of groping, we rinsed and dried each other, then I picked her up and carried her to the bed and sat her on the side.

"You want me to fuck your brains out," and she nodded rapidly with a big smile.

"Okay Rachel, I can do that but you have to earn it, you've had some practice let's see just how much you can get in that sweet mouth of yours," I said, grinning and stepped forward.

"I'll try my best Danno," and she licked her lips and then my cockhead, slowly working down the shaft to give it some lubrication. She kissed the head and opened her mouth and took it in, working her tongue around which was pleasant and also created saliva for the next stage.

Rachel grabbed my ass and pulled me in a bit closer and took a couple more inches then moved her head back and forward, almost pulling off before going a little further. She stopped at her previous limit and came back and said,

"I'm going to try a bit deeper, I hope I don't throw up over you."

"If you do your best, I don't care," She nodded and went back to work, five inches was okay but she wanted more and so did I, she took a breath and went for it and managed another inch but that was it and after fifteen seconds came off, gasping.

"Well done, about three-quarters, good progress."

"Not as good as Maddy and Carmen though," she said and I sensed some competition going on. I pushed her back on the bed and knelt between her knees, then lifted them and spread them wide and licked her already wet pussy, pausing to spit out a pubic hair.

"Sorry Danno, I noticed that both the others shaved but the only razor here is yours and it would be rude to use that one" she apologised.

"All of the girls shave and I do sometimes, I prefer it that way but it's their choice," I said and went back to her pussy and included her little rosebud in my licking which she liked because she gasped and wriggled around on my tongue. After a few minutes I got up on the bed and knelt sideways to her and hooked two fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her 'G-spot'.

She threw her head back and gasped as I increased speed and pressure, she closed her legs tight and I stopped, she soon opened them again and humped her hips up towards my hand.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! She grunted rapidly, then cried "Fuuuuuckkkkk!" And she came hard, love juice spraying all around my pumping hand, which was making lewd slurping noises as it pounded her pussy. She lay there panting and smiling.

"That was a good one, now it's your turn Danno," and she scooted back and right and I said,

"Hand and knees please Rachel," and she quickly turned over and up, wiggling her pert rump at me. I moved in and slipped the head between her pussy lips, paused and pushed all the way in and stopped.

"Ohhhhh boy, that's some cock," she sighed and squeezed me delightfully. I stroked slow and deep, gradually increasing the pace, gripping her hips and pulling her back as I pressed forwards. My groin slapped on her ass, my balls hitting her clit as we fucked, she was heading for another orgasm and in about four minutes she came again but not so hard this time.

I pulled out and rolled her onto her back and dived in again, her legs wrapped around my waist and I increased the speed again, knowing I had about two minutes before I would blow. Her eyes were wide and staring with concentration, her tits swung with the rapid movement, she relaxed her legs and reached for my ass and gave it a double smack and then scratched across the cheeks with her nails.

I didn't know if Maddy or Carmen had told her that this would set me off or not but it did and I cried,

"CUMMING RACHEL!" And blasted hot cum into her womb, jet after jet decorated her insides until I was just twitching. I rolled us over until she was on top and then relaxed, catching my breath.

She kissed my nipples, her pussy still filled with cum and softening cock, she closed her legs to keep it that way and sighed.

"I hope it won't go to your head but I can honestly say that you are the best lover I have ever had," she said smiling.

"Thank you, I do try to please."

"Oh you please alright, you please a lot; that was wonderful, now I suppose I have to go home."

"Yes you do and we both have work to go to tomorrow, but first..." and I gripped her ass and sat up and turned and got out of bed and carried her to the shower, still embedded until I put her down and turned the water on. We showered and dressed and said our goodbyes with hugs and kisses and I gave her my number and email address and she left.

I was changing the sheets when I found her used bra and pants on the floor, 'Maybe left deliberately as an excuse to come back again', I thought with a grin, 'If she was just infatuated with me then maybe she'd had her fill and she knew she would never become part of our family, we'll wait and see'.

Monday 10th and back to work, lots of orders to pack and some other orders too so I started scanning the web to find some of the items, meeting with mixed success. Maddy wanted an update that night and I told her and she updated me on everything that had happened there. Rachel skyped me the next night, we talked for a while and I waved her bra and panties at her, having been washed.

"I forgot all about them, they must have been left on the bedroom floor."

"Yes they were, they're clean now; I could drop them into the shop if you like," I offered innocently.

"Don't you dare Danno, I'd die of embarrassment," then she saw my smile and swore, then laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny, ha, ha," she replied sarcastically.

We talked for a while longer and said goodbye and would talk next Monday, not the weekend as I was due to go to Duncellin. Where I had a rendezvous with Conchita on Friday night and another in Carmen's bedroom with Alicia on Saturday afternoon and both were very pleasurable.

I talked with Rachel on Monday night.

"Danno, I have been thinking, I have a proposition for you and the girls of course," she said.

"Oh, what's that?"

"Something that would be to my and to your group's advantage, maybe over dinner, let's say between some one-on-one training and a mind blowing fuck session this Friday," she said with a big grin.

"You're getting as devious as Maddy and I, Rachel. I will put it to Maddy to see if she agrees and let you know on Thursday okay?"

"Okay Danno." We ended out chat but it was too late to call Maddy, I'll send her a text in the morning I decided. I talked to her on skype that night.

"It sounds mysterious but I don't see a problem with her program, then you can let me know and I'll tell the others and have a meeting the following weekend," she said. I spoke to Rachel later that night.

"Whose place are we having this proposition in Rachel," I asked.

"Oh definitely yours, I have neighbours who would not appreciate loud sex," and we laughed, "Beside your bed is so big!"

"Okay Rachel, same time, same place but I'm cooking this time."

She turned up on time again but this time I opened the garage for her to park in, we kissed and hugged but she would not say anything about the offer.

"Training first," this time she was wearing jogging pants and a hooded top, we stretched as usual then she demonstrated the katas and was good, she looked a little leaner too so was doing the exercises too. The nice gropy shower afterwards was fun too, then I served dinner with wine and over dessert she outlined her proposition.

"You showed me the plan for the... what did you call it 'The Double-double' but I thought maybe 'Best Friends' might be more inviting. You also said that as a group you couldn't afford to get it made yet, well my proposition is this, if it costs as you estimate, $150,000 to manufacture, costing $30,000 each, I would like to invest $50,000 in it, which would cut your investments down to $29,000 each. Of course I would get one third of the profits and you five will get two thirds between you, what do you think Danno?"

"To quote your favourite saying 'WOW!' I was not expecting that, hmm..."

"Yes I do say that a lot don't I? I must cut it out, it's childish," she mused.

"Interesting, you've obviously done the math and it would get another product on our 'One for the girls' series which is not a series at the moment," I said, "I'll talk it over with Maddy and she will advise the rest and we'll have a board meeting when I go there next weekend and discuss it but I seems a good idea and I even like the name."

"Good because now business is over I have something to show you... in the bedroom," and show me she did.

She sat on the bed like last time and took me the same way, licking and then sucking me, working down to five inches and down further to an inch short of all of me. She pulled off and said,

"How about that Danno, I've been practicing with my own vibrator, it's a little shorter than you and slimmer but I tried every night until I got all of it, now I want to go for all of you." She took in half and took a deep breath and slid her face closer, six and then seven but seemed nervous to go further so I helped and pulled her head the last inch and let her go. She coughed and spluttered but shouted,

"I did it! I did it!"

"Yes you did and very well done, there's just one thing more," she looked puzzled, "All the way in and then lick my balls." She laughed and pulled me forward and slid him in, I could feel her throat working as it went further, then she pulled my ass and it was all in and I could feel her tongue licking my balls.

"Still one more thing honey," and I held her head and face fucked her for a few seconds and let her go. "That was amazing Rachel," I praised her as she coughed a few times and smiled uncertainly.