Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers

"Of course you do and Maddy too," and the girl crawled onto Carmen and kissed her thoroughly and came back across me, kissing the 'Monster' who wasn't so monster-like any more and kissed Maddy too.

"I think we'd better shower and change the bed and get some sleep," Maddy announced. She and Carmen went to the other bedroom's ensuite, while I helped the tired Rachel to my shower, where I washed her and she washed me and laughed at my already rising cock.

"He's ready again?"

"What do you expect when a beautiful girl is doing that to him," I said, grinning.

"Well he is magnificent but I couldn't do that again tonight, but maybe tomorrow, if I can walk straight," she replied and bent over and kissed him. We replaced the sheet and all got in for cuddles before sleep.

"I can't understand why you share Danno with, how many other women?" Rachel asked Maddy in wonder.

"It was four but Alicia's mother died at the beginning of the year, and now you although your situation is different," Maddy explained.

"He is a wonderful man and we all love him deeply as he loves us and we are engaged to be married at some point but he has a very high libido and stamina to match, I don't think I could keep up with him on my own, in fact I don't think even Carmen could keep up with him on her own.

I have complete trust in him as he has proved with you, you obviously took a fancy to him from the start and he felt the attraction too but would never have an affair with you, although he could easily. Instead he told me about you and I suggested this little enterprise which would either scare you off or make for a very enjoyable night or weekend..."

"So I was the fly for you three spiders?"

"Not at all Rachel," I said, kissing her hand and smiling, "You made yourself available on more than one occasion at the shop so I made you an offer with conditions, you could have backed out then. Even at the point when you'd had too much to drink to drive home safely, and we weren't trying to get you drunk because that would be callous and unfair.

We offered you the spare room to yourself. You are in this bed because you wanted to be and I am pretty sure you have enjoyed it so far but you can still leave."

"You're right, I did fancy you, even though you were engaged, your offer thrilled me but I wasn't sure why Maddy would be here and then when Carmen appeared I was a bit worried, but thought 'What the hell', this could be a disaster or really fun and 'fun' is an understatement... and I can stay for the weekend?"

"Yes you can, the food might be a little less fine dining but we do have some surprises left for tomorrow."

"Then thank you, I would love to stay," and she kissed us all then we settled down to sleep.

78.

I woke when Maddy kissed me and said,

"Good morning honey."

"Hopefully," I said and stretched.

"Oh I think it is already," she said and laughed. That's when I heard the unmistakable sounds of pussy sucking and turned to my right and saw the covers pushed down and Rachel in a sixty-nine with Carmen. I felt Maddy start to stroke my cock and we watched then go at it for a while.

"I think I'd like some of that," she said pushing our covers down and turning around and presenting her pussy to me. We pleasured ourselves for a while, then I reached over and squeezed Rachel's ass and caressed it and she turned to Maddy and said 'Hi'.

Carmen wriggled them closer and Rachel kissed Maddy who offered her a suck on my cock which she eagerly accepted. We swopped around and then Rachel declined my cock saying that she was a bit sore but definitely later.

I pulled her into a reverse cowboy on my face while Carmen and Maddy took turns sitting on my cock and kissing Rachel who was getting worked up due to my tongue work. I licked her rosebud and prodded the tip inside and she gasped and shivered so I pushed a finger in her pussy and then slowly into her ass.

"Ohhhh..."

"That'll be her ass, I reckon," Carmen said and giggled, "What do you think Rachel, would you like Danno to fuck that virginal little ass of yours beside with his tongue?"

"Ahh... I... no, I... fuck that's good but I'm scared, he-he's so big, he'll... ahh... split me in half."

"No he won't, he's very gentle not like last night, you may not love it the first time but I bet you will the second. And if he does, you can spank me hard," Carmen said.

"But do you like that?"

"Oh yes, well in that case you can spank him and he's not so keen on that, okay."

"Hmm... okay, I'll try it," she said nervously.

"If he's not gentle, I'll spank him," said Maddy firmly and whispered something in her ear and Rachel's mouth opened wide and she said 'Really'. Maddy nodded and said "And I chased him, not the other way round."

"Okay, I'm in all of your hands, what do you want me to do?"

"Absolutely nothing, we will tell you what we want and you just do it now just relax," Maddy explained. "Get the vibe please Carmen," she reached into the bedside cabinet drawer and brought out the big vibe and gave it to Maddy who turned it on and pressed it onto her pubic bone.

"Carmen, pussy!" and the girl spread Rachel's legs and lifted them back to give her access to pussy and started licking. "Danno, give her something to play with," so I knelt beside her head and offered my cock for her to suck.

After a few minutes she said,

"Now all roll-over," I sat with my back to the padded headboard, Rachel now on all fours was sucking me and Carmen was sucking her. Maddy put KY on her ass and rubbed it around and in side with a finger and I felt Rachel halt for a second then relax again.

Next came more KY and a second finger, gently probing and stretching her orifice before the vibe came into play. As the head slowly went in she bit me and I cried out, she pulled out and said 'Sorry' and Carmen giggled. The vibrations and the KY made ingress easier but the vibe was smaller than me but bigger than the fingers and she was moaning but I thought it was from pleasure rather than pain.

"Okay Rachel, are you ready for him?" Maddy said. She pulled off me and replied,

"I think so, it feels so different from vaginal sex but it's okay so far," she said, still a bit nervous.

"Good, now lie on your back with your legs up and wide, your turn Danno." I moved out of the way and Rachel adopted the position and Maddy put a pillow under her hips to raise her a bit more. I moved in and spread KY all over my cock and placed the head on her rosebud and applied pressure and she opened up a little but then she froze and squeezed.

"Rachel, its okay, just relax and give a little push as though you are going to fart." I said smiling and she laughed and the head popped in to her cry of 'Ohh'. I waited for a few seconds then eased back a little and then in a little deeper and wait, back and deeper and wait.

I was half way in and she was panting as the vibe worked its magic too, I started to stroke slowly and it felt so good, hot, smooth and very slippery, I took another minute to get all eight inches in but it felt good when my balls touched her ass, then I paused.

"How's that feel Rachel," Maddy asked.

"Like a hot baseball bat, I feel so stuffed but it barely hurt at all, thanks to you."

I started sliding in and out slowly while Maddy and Carmen were sucking on her nipples. She lay back with her eyes closed and was breathing quickly, then her hands went out left and right to the girls asses and slipped fingers into their pussies or asses or both. They both moaned and Carmen went for Rachel's vacant pussy with her fingers then Maddy used the vibe on her clit and pubic bone and I could feel the vibrations too.

Rachel opened her eyes and stared at me with a surprised look on her face, her mouth making an 'O'. I bent my arms, laughed and kissed her passionately and after a second she responded, our tongues dancing together in first her mouth, then mine.

I straightened again and pumped faster, making my balls slap on her buttocks, I leaned to one side and could see the Rachel had a finger in Maddy's ass and three in her pussy and was pumping hard, I guessed Carmen was getting the same treatment.

"Ohh fuck Danno... Cumming soon... ahh... very sooooon!" she gasped.

Suddenly Carmen cried out "Cumming!" and Rachel screamed "CUMMING!! Fuck me Danno!" so I did, faster. Maddy came next with a loud cry and the vibe slid onto my cock and that set me off.

"Cumming Rachel...AHHH!" and squirted deep in her tight, slippery ass, pushing each spurt as deep as it would go. We slowly relaxed, Maddy and Carmen wiped themselves and sat back.

"How was that Rachel for you first anal experience?" Maddy asked. The girl closed her eyes and thought.

"It was uncomfortable to begin with but as you said, he was very gentle and let me get used to it slowly, I enjoyed it much more than I thought I was going to but I am a bit sore," she replied.

Carmen passed me the wipes and I slipped out of her and cleaned my cock and her ass, checking for any damage but there were none. She held another wipe in place and I helped her to the bathroom, as her legs were a bit unsteady and sat her on the pan and I turned on the shower.

She had a good clear out and joined me in the shower and as I was rubbing her down I said,

"If it's very sore I have some anaesthetic cream which will take away the pain for quite some time, although it stings like a bastard for a few seconds when you first put it on."

"Hmm, okay it is quite sore but only if you put it on for me, I can't see down there," she said grinning.

"Okay," I said and kissed her gently and went to the cabinet for the cream, when I walked into the bedroom she was on the bed in the ass up/head down position and couldn't resist kissing each cheek first.

"Is that part of the treatment doctor," she asked and laughed.

"Of course, before and after." I put some of the cream on my finger and applied it quickly on and in her asshole.

"AHHH!! FUCK! That fucking stings!" she screamed but after a few seconds said "Ahh that's better, it's stopped now and it doesn't hurt anymore and I know you did warn me but wow!" I provide the promised kisses and washed my hands.

We dressed, she put on the clean underwear and I put yesterdays with my washing and carried it through to the kitchen and fed it into the washer. Maddy and Carmen were sat at the table eating breakfast, Carmen got up to make ours and giggling, said to Rachel,

"Was that the cream?"

"Yes it was but I'm fine now" and she sat gingerly next to Maddy, "What else have you got planned for me today Maddy?" I joined them and sat opposite Rachel.

"You asked to see our products and then some time in the hot tub, lunch..."

"Don't forget the sex," came Carmen's voice from the kitchen and we all laughed.

"...Okay, maybe some sex, then a movie..."

"And more sex," came the voice again.

"Fuck off bitch! We don't want to scare the poor girl away, thinking we're sex maniacs, well apart from you, that is," Maddy answered. Carmen came in with cereal and fruit and coffee mumbling 'so what'.

When we finished and clear up, it was time for the hot tub.

"But I don't have a costume," Rachel said, disappointedly.

"Ha, ha, ha," Carmen laughed, "Nobody has."

"But it's outside?"

"Just put on a bathrobe and a pair of sandals, we have plenty of spares."

We adjourned to the hot tub and got in, Maddy was last and turned on the jets and bubbles.

"Ooooo, that tickles," Rachel said. We continued our previous conversation where we left off.

"We don't get to have sex very often, even though we are engaged, Stella doesn't mind occasionally (usually for special occasions), but not regularly and certainly not with the other girls as she thinks that's inappropriate, so we arrange for trips out or here," I explained.

"Then you fuck like rabbits," Rachel said, grinning.

"Something like that."

"And you all get on well together?" she asked.

"Yep, although Muddy and I get a bit bitchy with each other sometimes, but we don't really mean it" Carmen replied.

"That's right, we are all fit and strong, due to Danno's training program and martial arts tutoring and if we were to fight properly we could cause some serious damage," Maddy explained. I then had to tell her about the training and she was impressed.

"I do go to a gym a couple of evenings a week, I live on my own in a reasonable area but I do worry about getting mugged or worse when I go out at night," Rachel said.

"Maybe Danno could give you some extra exercises to do at home and some of the martial arts stuff too," Carmen said enthusiastically. I looked at Maddy and she nodded but gave the impression that it would be up for discussion first.

We spent a couple of hours getting wrinkly in the hot tub and went inside for lunch. Afterwards I brought out a 'Plus One' and a 'Plus Two' to show Rachel and explained the ideas behind them. Carmen produced the 'Triple' which made Rachel laugh.

"What is that!" she cried, still giggling.

"The 'Triple' is the first in our 'One for the girls' series, Alicia's mom came up with the initial idea from a vaguely similar single cock device I saw on the internet and we threw it around between us and redesigned it for girl trios and all girl sex parties, we send a lot to universities," I explained, "It has a warning notice on the website because the vibrations are very strong which, is a good selling point."

Carmen explained how the design worked for the wearer and wanted to get her to use it but Maddy said to leave it for tonight.

"We have another one in the pipeline for two girls who just want to lie together and cuddle and let the vibe do the work, this will have a gentle vibration to stimulate anally and vaginally but it needs two battery cases because it is basically two vibes without any cocks, joined together," and I showed her the plan.

"Why don't you make these yet," Rachel asked.

"The problem is that the minimum order from our manufacturers is five thousand each time, we don't have enough profits yet to cover the cost of manufacture of a new one, so it is on hold, probably until next year," Maddy explained.

"How much will it cost?"

"I estimate it will cost about $30 each to manufacture, $150,000 in total, plus the patent fees," I added.

"Wow! That's a lot, how much would you sell it for?"

"Probably about ninety dollars each plus postage."

"That's... $300,000 profit!"

"Divided by five of us equals $60,000 each but we would need $30,000 each to start with and we don't all have that sort of money available at the moment."

"Hmm, give me your website address please, I'd like to see it."

"Better yet, I'll open it now," and I fired up the computer, opened the website and let her peruse through it.

"Very nice and the reviews are good too, especially for the 'Triple', I might know some girls who would be interested in it, thank you," Rachel finished.

We did watch a movie with some kissing and swopping seats but without full sex until it was time to prep dinner. Another movie later and it was time to eat, with some wine before going go to bed, taking the toys with us.

"How's your ass Rachel?" Carmen asked, smiling.

"It feels fine but I don't want anything going in the wrong direction tonight thank you."

"I love Danno wearing the 'Plus One' with just me... Mmmm... Cock and vibe, filling me up, it's fantastic" Carmen mused, "But at home we are all girls so the 'Triple' wins hands down, when Mom wore it for the first time, it got her so horny while she was fucking Maddy and me, she begged Danno to ass fuck her, which they both enjoyed."

We prepared for bed and I announced that as we had a guest, she should have the honour of wearing the 'Triple' first. We had a good round of oral to everyone warmed up, then the 'Triple' was lubed and carefully inserted into Rachel's pussy, the cocks were lubed too and Carmen lay on her back with Maddy in the 'Missionary' on top. Rachel carefully inserted the two cocks into the girls and worked them in. Now I got behind her and turned the vibrator on.

"OH WOW!" cried Rachel, "You weren't kidding, that is strong and that funny little pad is on the right spot." She started fucking the girls while I knelt by their kissing heads and pushed my cock between the sets of lips for a double blowjob.

"This... is... amazing... I know... what... your mom... felt like now," she continued, "But I don't... think I could take... your cock... in my ass... again... so soon, D-Danno...ahhh."

"That's okay," and I straddled the girls backs and fed my cock into her mouth, pulling her deeper for a few seconds, then she pulled her head back and shouted,

"CUMMING!!" and gave the girls a really good pounding until they came too.

Over the next couple of hours, we swopped positions and toys until all of them had cum at least three times and for my second one, they lay together with Rachel in the middle and I came over all their faces and watched as the cleaned each other up and even Rachel swallowed some of my cum.

We cleaned the toys and ourselves up and pulled the covers up and slept in a four way spoon, with my half hard cock between Rachel's thighs resting up against her pussy lips.

I woke early with my cock in a nice warm place and was being gently fucked by Rachel's backward moving pussy, I moved my hand to cup her left breast and gently squeezed it. She moaned softly and made longer strokes and I thought that from what I was feeling and her wetness meant that she had been doing this for some time. I tweaked her nipple and she gasped, squeezing me tightly and we kept going slowly and gently, not wanting to wake the others.

She suddenly stiffened and squeezed me tighter and I felt her cum and I did too, I kissed her shoulder but stayed inside her pussy.

"Now maybe I can go back to sleep, I was getting seasick," Maddy muttered grumpily.

"Sorry," we whispered together and giggled like schoolgirls, I pushed Rachel and she got out followed by me. I held her hand and led her to the other ensuite where we showered, I snuck back into the bedroom for our robes and met Rachel in the kitchen.

"Maddy doesn't do early mornings too well and neither does Carmen," I said as I poured coffee and gave her a mug.

"When do they have to go back home," she asked.

"This afternoon, why?"

"I have all day but I don't want to step on Maddy's toes, she obviously trusts all the other girls, but I'm new and although I think she likes me, she doesn't quite trust me yet."

"A fair assumption Rachel," Maddy said as she walked in to the kitchen, wearing her robe. "But I trust Danno with you so it's okay but I need to speak to him for a while if you can continue breakfast."

"Of course Maddy," We walked to the hot tub and got in, I waited for her to start.

"I like her, she's pretty with a good body and she's willing to try anything, which is fun, however I think she is falling in love with you and that could be a problem. You need to make sure that she knows that she is a friend, a sex pal if she wants, she can play with us and try different combinations but she is not family and if we move away, she will be left here."

"I had the same feeling, I really like her but she is not competition for you or the family, if she wants me to train her in self-defence, I will, when I have the time but it's fun not commitment, she won't be moving in," I said firmly, "But I'll also make sure she knows she's not going to be used, abused and discarded, I will talk to her after you've gone."

"I wouldn't expect anything less of you honey," and she kissed me lovingly.

We got out and went inside and joined the others in the lounge, Carmen was grumpy because she hadn't had the morning cock she expected.

"How come Miss 'I'll bring spare underwear to a dinner invite,' gets fucked and we don't!" she grumped.

Firefly1z
Firefly1z
342 Followers