Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please explain to the other two without too much detail and hopefully we'll have some fun or it'll scare her away."

"And if it does that then us three will have some fun, a win/win situation, I'll get Carmen to sort out a menu so you can do some shopping."

Maddy obviously spoke to Carmen in the morning because I got a text at work with a list of ingredients which I would have to buy on Friday on my way home. Maddy would drive Carmen her in Alicia's car after lunch but there would be no sex until later.

The rest of the week went smoothly, I finished posting orders and went shopping for the food for dinner and a few other things. The girls arrived an hour later and we settled in the hot tub and discussed how tonight could go.

"She knows you will be here but not Carmen but I don't think that will bother her," I said.

"You could give her a tour of your estate, maybe show her Ali's paintings that have been left or that artist, maybe even the one of you," Maddy replied and they laughed at my sudden embarrassment.

Later I did some housework and changed my bedding for fresh and cleaned the ensuite, while the girls prepped everything for dinner. We all showered and dressed, me in a dark blue shirt and lightweight pants, Maddy in a yellow summer dress and Carmen in a white blouse with three buttons undone, no bra or panties under her short flaring red skirt which I lifted and patted her sweet ass and she laughed.

The gate buzzer sounded on time, I opened the gates and Rachel drove through in a yellow MX5 and parked opposite the garage. I opened the front door and she walked across to me with a bottle of white wine in a chiller bag in her hand and a large handbag on her shoulder.

"Good evening Rachel."

"Good evening Daniel, I thought I would bring the wine," she said and gave me the bag, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I returned the greeting and showed her through to the lounge and she sat on the couch.

"Just a moment, I'll put this in the refrigerator until later and get Maddy" I said and went to the kitchen.

"Come on Maddy she's here, Carmen can you give us ten minutes before you swear please?"

"Sure Danno," she replied giving me her best evil grin.

Rachel stood as we entered the lounge.

"You've not been officially introduced, Rachel this is Maddy and Maddy this is Rachel." They shook hands and appraised each other as women do.

"I think I saw you in the jeweller's shop when I came to have the ring resized," Maddy said.

"Yes I saw you but I was busy with a customer, so couldn't help you myself," the girl replied.

"Would you like a drink girls?"

"Yes please," they both answered together and laughed.

"Do you have any of the cherry wine left Danno?" Maddy asked.

"Yes, there's some left, would you like to try some Rachel?"

"Okay, I love cherries," I poured three small glasses and gave the girls theirs.

"Wow! Said Rachel, "That packs a punch ...and the flavour is so strong..."

"It's only thirty percent proof, about twice that of a good red, but that flavour..."

"Where did you get it Daniel, Mom and Dad would love this,"

"It's Polish, it was recommended to me for a present and ended up buying two for her and two for me, but you can get it in any of the Polish supermarkets in town."

"OW! Fuck it!" came loudly from the kitchen, Rachel looked surprised as Maddy left in a hurry.

"Oh sorry," I said innocently, "I can cook all the basic things and Maddy is better but Carmen is very good and I thought she would make a better job of dinner than us, I hope you don't mind."

"No I don't, but it looks like it's going to be a party now, are you going to introduce me?"

"Of course, come with me," and we went through to the kitchen where Carmen was sat on a stool and Maddy was holding a wet cloth on her toes.

"Hi, you must be Rachel, I'm Carmen and I dropped the salt pot on my toes," and she said and smiled sexily.

"Danno, why don't you show Rachel around the place, show her some of Alicia's paintings," Maddy said. "Maybe even the one of you," Carmen put in and laughed at my 'Huh!'

"There's not much to show but it would pass the time, if you would like," I said, leading her out.

"I'd love to, but why do they call you Danno?"

"That is a very long story but suffice to say all my friends call me Danno."

"May I call you Danno?"

"If you want to, I think we've seen enough of each other for me to consider you a friend, Rachel."

"Okay... Danno."

"This house only has two bedrooms, officially, mine and a large spare. At the end of the house, in front of your car I have a large hot tub, there's not enough room here for a decent pool. Now if we go down the stairs into the garage..." I said as I opened the door and she followed me down the steps. I opened the secret door and entered the corridor.

"What is this place Danno," she asked.

"I buy and sell things, some of the items are very valuable, rare stamps and coins, ivory carvings, paintings and even books; so I needed somewhere more secure than the main house or my warehouse. I had these four rooms dug out of the hillside and lined with reinforced concrete, one is an office and also a safe room in case of attempted robbery, I could survive in there for about two weeks without opening the door."

"How would you know when it was safe to come out?"

"I have hidden cameras everywhere except the bedrooms and bathrooms, with an independent back-up power supply. All the doors are security ones, very heavy duty and the three store rooms are temperature controlled." I opened room three and we went in, I showed her some of Alicia's work and she was impressed, I gave her the basic story and told her about the magazine.

"Carmen said that there was one of you, can I see that one?" She asked innocently (not). I felt myself going red but had to play the game and pulled it out and unwrapped it to show her.

"Wow! She certainly has some good skills, it's very lifelike, from what I can see," and she burst out laughing, "I mean... I can see most of you... shame it wasn't white wine," then it was her turn to redden.

"Yeah well, I suggested she paint Carmen, who wouldn't agree unless I agreed to have one done of me, and I said only if she painted Maddy too."

"So where are the other two?"

"In my bedroom, we wouldn't want my mother to come across them at her house where they all live."

"I would like to see them too if all three of you wouldn't mind, that is," she said, was that a hint?

I also showed her the Arlo Makinen pictures, but she hadn't heard of him. I put them all away and locked the door and led her upstairs and into my bedroom and I turned on the lights.

"Wow! What a big bedroom and what a big bed... where are the pictures Danno?"

"Behind you and it's an emperor size bed," and I turned her around and she saw them and he mouth opened but nothing came out.

"I couldn't think of a better place to put them" I said with pride.

"Ohh, they are beautiful and so accurate..." she turned and walked to the top of the bed and sat on it, "And you wake up to them every day... lucky man."

"That didn't take you long to get her into your bed Danno!" Maddy said sternly. Rachel looked horrified and spluttered,

"I-I, we... were..." then Maddy burst out laughing.

"It's okay Rachel, I was just winding you up," she said and Carmen came in laughing too.

"Come on Danno, where are they?" I pointed and she said

"Oh, that's why you were on his bed and she crawled rapidly up the middle and turned round and Maddy walked up the other side and sat down too and said,

"I see what you mean, we do look very good with the light on us, but come on, its dinner time."

Carmen crawled back down the bed giving Rachel and Maddy a view of her fine ass and pussy and the guest didn't take her eyes off the sight until Carmen stood up, grinning at me and walked out.

We had vegetarian spring rolls with a sweet chilli dipping sauce and a salad garnish for starters, oriental style salmon steaks cooked with lemongrass and other herbs, with the crispy skin shards and some vegetables as a main, with the wine Rachel had brought. We talked as though we had known each other for years, they talked fashion and music and potential careers.

Dessert was a slice of cherry tart, fresh strawberries, and a quenelle of lemon sorbet, both sweet and sharp. We fed the dishwasher and sat in the lounge, Carmen in an armchair and Maddy and Rachel on the couch with space for me in the middle.

"Now who would like another drink, we have, white and red wine, cherry wine, gin, vodka and whiskey and some mixers for the spirits?" Maddy and Carmen opted for white wine, Rachel asked for more of the cherry and I had a small whiskey and soda. I poured Rachel a good portion in a bigger glass first, then went to the kitchen to open a new bottle of white and finally poured mine and sat down.

After a while the girls were all giggling about something and Carmen opened her legs a bit but I noticed Rachel looking at her pussy as she spoke to her face, Maddy was smiling and I squeezed her hand. I offered drinks again and patted Rachel's hand and she smiled and had another cherry wine. Half an hour later she said,

"I really should be going home now Danno, thank you all for a lovely evening," and she started to get up and lurched to her left and nose-dived into my groin. I had been watching Carmen too and was half hard and suddenly had a face pressing on it.

"Oops, sorry Danno," and she put her hand down to push herself up, right on my cock, which twitched.

"Ohh... um... sorry," and sat back in her seat and started at my lap.

"I don't think you should try to drive home tonight, you can sleep in the spare room and drive home tomorrow and do you need to call anyone?" Maddy asked.

"No, I have my own apartment, but I think you're right," she replied. I stood up and helped her to her feet and led her to the spare bedroom and turned down the bed for her as I stood up she came into my arms and we kissed, her belly was pressing hard against my cock and I cupped her ass and pulled her in tighter.

"I thought we might be alone tonight," she said when our lips separated.

"I wouldn't cheat on Maddy, but Carmen is not cheating, nor is Conchita or Alicia because we are all friends but you are not sober and I will not take advantage, see you later Rachel," and I kissed her again and sat her on the bed and gave her a bathrobe and went back to the lounge.

"Hey Danno, her handbag has got a spare set of underwear in it!" said Carmen waving a pair of lacy panties and a matching bra, "She was ready to stay overnight."

"Put them back in there and I'll take them in to her," Maddy said taking the handbag.

She came back five minutes later and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"We talked, now we'll see, bed time you two." We all washed and cleaned our teeth, their bags were already in my room, then got into bed for kisses and cuddles with little shrieks from Carmen as I patted her ass and slipped finger into her and laughter from Maddy and I.

There was a little knock on the door,

"Come in Rachel," Maddy said smiling. The door opened and Rachel walked in wearing the robe, "Carmen, make room for our guest." Rachel smiled and wasn't so wobbly now as she walked to the end of the bed and dropped the robe to reveal a very nice body, pale with firm 'B cup' sized tits with hard nipples, firm flat belly and a little blonde 'Brazilian' and I already knew the ass was firm.

She crawled up the bed and lay face down under the cover which was half way up the bed, between me and Carmen.

"I have been with a few men and a couple of girls when I was at boarding school but never with more than one at a time so this is all new to me," she said quietly.

"You just take your time and go with the flow, we have all night..." I said.

"... or all weekend," came a muffled voice from under the cover as Carmen kissed her ass. Maddy leaned over me and kissed her gently, she carefully rolled over and I teased a nipple between finger and thumb as Carmen surfaced again.

"Danno, when I fell over, was that what I thought it was, that I used to push myself up with?" Rachel asked nervously.

"Why don't you find out Rachel?" Maddy laughed. The girl pushed the covers down, exposing me in all my glory.

"Oh wow!" It's enormous, you can't possibly take all that Maddy, you're so slim," she cried.

"Oh she does, we all do and everywhere too, he's a fantastic lover," Carmen said, "Watch." And she took the head in her mouth and worked her way all the way down to prove it.

"OMG! Amazing, let me try," Rachel said and Carmen moved back. I sat up as I wanted to watch as she gripped the shaft and stroked me slowly.

"If you can get more than half of the 'Monster' as a dear friend of ours used to call it, in your mouth, I will... give your pussy such a kiss Rachel" Carmen said longingly.

"Only after me," I said firmly and Maddy laughed and added,

"Let's see how well she gets on first."

The girl looked eager and nervous at the same time but I patted her ass and she went to work. As Carmen had so kindly wetted the 'Monster' she got the head in easily, then started getting it deeper until she stopped at half way.

"No cookie yet," Carmen said looking surprised at her progress. She came up gasping and said,

"Not finished yet!" and took a breath and went back down and managed another inch. Maddy and Carmen clapped and she came back up again and smiled.

"Where's my kiss."

"Right here," I said, impressed and slid down the bed, pulling her on top and up so that I could give her pussy its deserved kiss.

"Ohh Wow! Oooo, that's good," she gasped as I pushed my tongue into her pussy and wriggled it around before sucking on her quite pronounced clit.

"Tip her back a bit," I asked and the other two tilted her back and allowed her legs to move to beside my head, then the held her there and sucked on one tit each as I went for her ass.

"Ahh... that's my... ohh, ohh... yes... I've never had that done to me before." I moved back to her pussy and worked hard to make her cum, licking, sucking and probing as her breathing increased.

"Oh Danno, harder, please... ahh, I'm cumming... ohhhhh" and she started shaking and suddenly juices filled my mouth, warm and tangy. She lay down to recover and Maddy kissed her gently.

"Well done, now we'd better let our nympho have him before she explodes," Rachel rolled off me and Carmen got on and buried my cock in her pussy with a big sigh and started rocking back and forth.

"Giddy-up Carmen you can do better than that," Maddy cried and slapped her ass firmly, "Come on Rachel, slap the other cheek." The girl patted the cheek nearest to her but Maddy grabbed her hand and used it like a paddle, slapping firmly, she got the idea and gave her a couple of good ones and Carmen moaned.

"Sorry Carmen was that too hard?"

"No, I love it," was the reply and sat up and bounced while the other two tried to suck on her tits and I cupped their asses.

"Hurry up Carmen, I want my go," Maddy said and pushed a finger into her ass, which set her off and she cried out and came hard, I gritted my teeth and thought about changing the oil on the car, to stop me from cumming yet.

Now it was time for me to work, Maddy lay on her back and spread her slim legs and I licked her for a minute then moved between her legs and Carmen helped Rachel to guide my cock into her pussy. She had been warming herself up while watching Carmen fuck me and I could tell she wouldn't be long. I thrust deeply and quite quickly, the other two girls lay down and each sucked on a nipple, making her gasp with pleasure.

"C-c-cumming s-soon D-Danno!" so I pounded her faster, "Ahhh... cumming..." and she squirted on my groin and belly.

"My turn girls!" I said and Carmen lay next to Maddy in a wide 'V,' their faces close together, I knelt in the 'V' and stroked my cock rapidly and with a cry I shot spurt after spurt of warm cum all over their faces, then I got out of the way while they rolled together and cleaned each other up with their tongues.

Rachel watched, fascinated and said to me,

"I swallowed a boy's cum once and didn't like it, especially as he didn't tell me he was about to do it, but that looked so sexy, I wish I'd been there too. Did you know that Maddy pushed her finger into Carmen's ass to make her cum."

"It worked didn't it?" Maddy said grinning, "Carmen is a bit of an anal slut, she loves being spanked and love his cock in her ass even more."

"How can she take that monster in her ass?" she asked, disbelieving.

"Quite happily and he's always gentle in his preparation and we all love it and I've never heard him complain either," Carmen said smiling as I shook my head.

"I've had a finger in there and a small vibrator at school but didn't like it much and the man was a bit rough."

"Hey there's three of us, how about getting the 'Plus Two' out?" Carmen asked "Or even the 'Triple', we brought it with us just in case?"

"What are those?" Rachel asked, I sighed and told her briefly about our company and its products.

"They make good profits except for the 'Two' which is a slow seller but the other two make up for it, but maybe another time Carmen, our guest is new to all this, let's just stick to what we were born with for now," I explained, "But we could show you tomorrow."

We all cleaned up and lay cuddling and Rachel was gently stroking me and it had the desired effect, we formed a square and licked and sucked then changed around and did it some more. Maddy had Rachel lie on her back while she licked her, Carmen was under her pussy, licking her and I was shafting Carmen. After a few minutes, they rotated so I was fucking Maddy.

Another few more minutes and another change, now I was carefully slipping my cock into Rachel's tight pussy, I only gave her half to start with but as she acclimatised and got wetter, I gave her all of it but gently. After a while things were getting serious for me and I tapped Carmen on the back, she looked around and I pointed at her with one finger then two and left.

She got the cryptic message and got off Maddy and both rolled left and carried on with their sixty-nine, leaving me to give our guest my undivided attention.

I sped up a bit and Rachel was panting and moaning, she wrapped her legs around my waist and humped herself up to me. I could hear Maddy and Carmen cumming then they joined us, Maddy kissed the girl and played with her tits while Carmen spanked her ass gently.

"Over," I grunted and they gave me room to roll onto my back.

"Oh goody, it's hammer time," said Carmen happily. I lifted Rachel up a few inches and thrust my hips upwards firmly and she gasped an 'Uhh!' then I sped up to a rapid pace.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!" she grunted, "Oh fu-u-u-u-uck m-m-me." I was going to cum soon too so went for 'Hammer time' and pounded her at top speed. I felt a hand and knew there was a finger being pushed in her ass.

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! AHH! CUMMINNNGGGG!" she screamed and juice squirted around my pounding cock and with a loud cry, I came too, pumping cum into her slippery pussy for what seemed like ages.

I relaxed and lay back on the bed, with a limp doll on top of me, both of us gasping for air. Maddy fetched a glass of water each and she drank the lot, once her breathing had slowed down.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! That was incredible, no one has made me cum like that before, not even me!"

I lay there, covered in our sweat and her juices and laughed weakly and said,

"Yeah... that was a good one..."

"And when someone pushed a finger in my ass I just exploded, I saw stars and... and... ohh fuck... thank you all, especially you Danno," and she pulled forward and kissed me passionately.

"Hey! Do I get one of those, I did my bit too! Said Carmen wiping her finger on a tissue.

1...678910...12