Payback Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh Danno, you do that so well, as well as Maddy and Carmen," praise indeed,

"I've had plenty of practice," I said as I probed deeper, breathing in her scent and lapping her juices. She spread herself wider and brought her legs up to give me access to her rosebud and I licked the tight little pucker, making her wriggle with delight. I licked upwards again and sucked her clit and rubbed it with my tongue at the same time.

"Ahhh...Danno, roll over, I want some cock!" she cried, I rolled onto my back and she spun around and sucked my salami deep into her mouth and deeper, I licked her harder and squeezed her ass cheeks and spread them and her pussy lips and probed as deep as I could. She came up for air and gasped,

"Next time, I'll get there!" and dived again and I felt her nose on my balls, she bobbed her head and made strange 'glugging' noises and it felt really good. I smacked her ass lightly and she surfaced again and I pushed her around and down so my cock was at her entrance, she kissed me and with a sigh, used her hand to guide me into her hot wet heaven.

Alicia rode, bounced and writhed on top for a while then suddenly got off and stuck her ass it the air for a back scuttle. I got behind her and slid home and felt her fingers tickle my balls as she started rubbing her clit. I started stroking slow and deep to start with, before speeding up as she started to pant and moan, her passion rising. I was pumping quite fast and she was gasping.

"Danno, let me turn over, I want to look in your eyes as you cum in me, please," she cried. I pounded her rapidly a few more times and pulled out and flipped her over.

I guided my 'Monster' back into her sopping wet pussy for the finishing straight. My balls slapped her wet lips loudly and she was moaning, then pulled herself up to me and kissed me savagely, her head went back and she cried out.

"AHHHH! CUMMING Danno! FUCK ME HARDER!" And dropped back onto the bed and I slammed my cock into her harder and faster, the juices rising and blasting forth deep into her sucking pussy.

Again and again I spurted cum into her as she writhed and cried, pulling her nipples in the throes of her climax. We slowly came down from our mutual passionate peak and I gently lay on top of her and she hugged me with her arms and legs, which I thought was funny, I kissed her lips gently and her pert little nose and told her I loved her.

"I love you too Danno, for me and for Mom," and I was pleased with that thought. We got up a few minutes later, showered, dressed and had breakfast. We double checked that we had all the boxes that she was keeping in the same stack and waited for the van to arrive. It was on time and the two removers introduced themselves, showing their ID's and we started loading boxes into the van.

Even with the boxes from the garage, it only took half an hour, Alicia signed their paperwork and was given a copy to keep and they left. There wasn't much else to do except sort out the refrigerator and freezer and any perishable goods to be binned.

Alicia went to the next door neighbours and asked if they would like any of the frozen food as we would be eating out tonight. The lady came in and said hello to me and took all the frozen food and would sort through it at home, she thanked Alicia, hugged her and left quickly, visibly upset, as was Alicia.

By the time we had finished, we had tea, coffee, some diet sodas, enough food for lunch and breakfast tomorrow and the rest went into the trash. There were some cleaning products, cloths and the vacuum cleaner and a roll of large plastic sacks, these we filled with clothes, bedding and towels (having already packed any new ones). We cleaned Caroline's ensuite and the sinks in the utility room, throwing out all the part used soaps, shampoos etc.

I asked if there was anything in the attic, she replied that she didn't know, so after lunch I brought in a ladder and investigated. On turning on the lights we could see a few boxes and things covered with old sheets but mostly it was empty.

Then I remembered that Caroline said that there were some of Alicia's paintings and sketches up there, I found them and carried them down to the storage pile. There were some old photo albums, a dressmaker's mannequin and two large suitcases full of movie film spools which looked very old and an old film projector.

The boxes had old clothes, hats, shoes which were obviously Alicia's when she was a child and some toys, she told me about some of them but didn't want to keep any of it, so they got dropped down the hatch. She passed the mannequin down to me and the suitcases very carefully as they were quite heavy, she kept the albums to look at later.

I turned off the lights, closed the hatch and returned the ladder to the garage. There were now five suitcases, a box of bottles of booze, another of unopened tins and packets of food, one with all sorts of random things, my bag, her handbag with telescopic baton and her vibe and the laptop, the desktop computer and monitor, plus us, all to squeeze into her silver 2010 Toyota Scion xD.

Two of the bedrooms were full of sacks, all furniture was empty and clean, the other bedrooms were empty of contents except furniture. Except Alicia's, where we would sleep tonight and her ensuite which would be done in the morning, along with a final clean in the kitchen. Downstairs all the sacks were in the lounge plus boxes of cutlery, crockery, pots and pans, all cleaning equipment was in the utility room.

We showered, dressed and she drove us to the restaurant for an excellent dinner, we both had the lobster as she had said it was so good last time and she was right, we shared a bottle of white wine and she had two thirds of it and I drove home. Alicia was all kiss and cuddly due to the wine and laughed when I carried her upstairs to bed and made slow gentle love to her before she fell asleep.

In the morning we did it again but more passionately before we showered, ate breakfast and were ready by nine when the house clearance company arrived. Their deal was they would clear the house, auction everything worth anything and shared the money fifty-fifty with the estate, as all the furniture was good quality, plus the tools and unwanted machines in the garage, even the crockery would sell.

They would also deliver the bags of clothes to the charity shop for us. When the four of them had loaded their truck, Alicia signed the paperwork and gave her solicitor's address to send the cheque.

We cleaned the ensuite and the kitchen and vacuumed the whole house, I put the trash bins out to be emptied and loaded the car, while she did a final sweep to check that everything had been done. I found her in her mother's bedroom, crying softly and held her close, we said our goodbyes to the house and walked out, setting the alarm on the way and locking the door.

I drove to the lawyer's office and informed them that the house was now empty and confirming Alicia's new address. From there we went to the realtor's and handed over the house keys and give them the alarm code and the lawyer's address as he would be dealing with all the financial details, now we were all set to go to her new home, via mine for a couple of nights.

She drove first, heading east in the Toyota with her friends at the end of a ten hour drive. We changed drivers every two hours, sipping sodas to help with the tedium and stopped for lunch after four hours. We both napped over the next four hours as the other was driving, leaving me to drive for the last stint to my house arriving at nine pm, feeling very tired.

I picked up the post and unlocked the garage, parked her car next to mine (a bit of a squeeze with the gym equipment) and opened the house. She brought in the small suitcase with her essentials and went straight to the ensuite obviously for a pee, I followed her and relieved myself too.

"I've never seen a man pee before, it looks like fun, to be able to just stand and aim without having to drop your pants and squat," Alicia mused.

"Maybe I'll let you try it later but first let's get some food, I have a couple of pizzas in the freezer which will do for tonight, we can go shopping in the morning. Once the pizzas were in the oven and she had sorted out her case, we showered and dressed in bathrobes to eat.

I poured a large whiskey and ginger for myself and she had a small gin and fruit juice, we watched TV for a while and went to bed, kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and went to sleep. In the morning we woke up slowly, feeling stiff and sore from the long drive, I got up to pee and she followed me and I let her hold my cock and aim down the pan while I tried not to get hard.

"That felt really strange, I could feel the pee flowing through your cock like a garden hose and it was all bendy and squishy," she exclaimed happily. We had cookies, coffee and juice for breakfast then I offered her a choice.

We can either go shopping for some food or we can soak our tired bones in the hot tub for an hour and then go shopping, your choice."

"Or we could soak and then go to bed for an hour and then go shopping Danno and as it's my choice, that's what we will do!" 'She has only been here for a night and she's taken over' I thought, grinning. The next hour was very pleasant with a squirming beautiful wet naked girl on my lap, followed by a very nice and gentle session of love making in my bed.

The shopping was fun too, Alicia was happy and we held hands and talked, laughed and joked, she only went quiet, a few times when she saw something that she had bought or seen with her Mom but was soon back to her usual bubbly self.

Back at home, she disappeared to the bathroom for twenty minutes while I made lunch and while we were eating, I asked her what she wanted to do with her life now, she sat quietly for a while, thinking and finally said,

"One day I would like to own some horses and ride them on my own ranch, you know that I like to paint and you said I was good at it so maybe I could do that for a living and sell them," she said "I don't know what else I could do, I'm not clever like Maddy or Carmen."

"I have bought and sold art of various types and by different artists, both old and new and I can honestly tell you that you are very good. The portraits are lifelike and accurate, your landscapes are realistic and your horses have spirit and animation and accuracy," I extolled the virtues of her work and continued, "So how about starting after you have settled in at Duncellin but it's probably better if you don't do any nudes yet, Stella can be a little straight laced."

"I would like to try and maybe a little bit of the luck from 'Lucky Cross' will rub off on me too," she replied laughing, "If I rub myself on you a bit more." I laughed with her but loved the thought of her rubbing herself on me very much.

73.

The removal company arrived after lunch and carried all the boxes into the lounge and stacked them there, I gave them a good tip and they left. We carried them into store room three and stacked them there.

"How about going for a run together, nothing too strenuous but it will help you get into the training routine that the girls will set for you?" I asked.

"Okay Danno, I have a T-shirt and trainers I can wear but no shorts and yours will be too big," she said.

"Ahh but you have a skirt that's loose enough, that would do so long as you don't do a Carmen."

"What's a Carmen?" she asked curiously.

"No panties," I said laughing. She blushed prettily and replied,

"I don't think I could ever go out in public dressed or rather undressed like that," she replied quietly.

We dressed appropriately and went for a jog more than a run and covered about three miles each way with a few short walking breaks for her to catch her breath as she wasn't used to it. Her legs were sore when we got back so I set her up on the X-trainer to go gently while I ran a cold bath with some freezer blocks in it to make it colder which would help reduce the soreness.

She wasn't too impressed with my plan, but did as I asked because I promised her that she could go in the hot tub afterwards and then I would give her a massage and she remembered having one of my special massages the first time I stayed at her house.

"OHHH! It's so cold Danno, are you sure this will help?"

"Positive Alicia, the top athletes do this on a regular basis," I explained, rubbing her calves and thighs.

I pulled the plug after ten minutes and picked her up and carried her to the hot tub and sat her on the side so that she could slowly warm her legs up.

Then I got in and lifted her onto my lap and kissed her and she forgot about her legs for a while. After she warmed up I carried her to the ensuite and dried her before laying the towel on the bed for her to lie face down on.

I fetched the aromatherapy oil and started on one foot, slowly working my way up her lower leg concentrating on the calf and shin muscles, then I worked on the other one.

I spread her legs and concentrated on the backs of her thighs and asked her to turn over so that I could massage to fronts. I knelt at right-angles to her thigh and rubbed and squeezed the big muscles, my finger gently brushing her soft moist freshly shaven lips that she had done before lunch, occasionally. I moved around to the other side to work on that thigh too and asked

"How does that feel now Alicia?"

"Wonderful Danno... and the muscles feel good too," she replied mischievously with a big smile, "But maybe the internal muscles need a massage too, they're not feeling stiff but they want too."

I laughed loudly at her humour, which was quite clever and slipped a finger into her wet pussy, followed by another and went for her 'G-spot' and within a few minutes, she was cumming hard.

Now I moved between her thighs and pushed my rigid cock into her very wet pussy and stroked slow and deep. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling as I shafted her, taking my time and enjoying this most intimate time together.

She was breathing harder as I increased the pace, pressing my groin on her clit with each deep thrust. Her legs stayed down but her pussy sucked me in like a Hoover as she approached her second orgasm and I got closer to mine.

I looked down at my white cock disappearing and emerging from her brown pussy lips, seeing the contrast and pleasure increased and I went a little faster. Alicia suddenly pulled me down on top of her and kissed me passionately, her arms holding me tightly.

Her hands went lower and clasped my ass, encouraging me to go harder, then she cried out and scratched her nails across my ass cheeks, my one weakness and we came together, lips and tongue, belly to belly, groin to groin as I filled her full of cum.

We loved each other so much at that moment. I rolled us onto my back to take the weight off her and she lay on me panting while I stroked her back and ass. It was difficult for me to believe she was twenty five, I swear she only looked eighteen in that moment and the most beautiful girl in the world.

We actually slept for an hour like that, when I woke she was in the same position and I kissed the top of her head and she mumbled something that sounded like 'Thank you Mom' and stayed sleeping,

"Yes my love, I miss her too," I whispered and lay reminiscing. Ten minutes later she woke and stretched and winced a little and asked her where it hurt, she sat up and pointed to her calves so I rolled her off and went to the bathroom cabinet and came back with a tube of muscle cream.

She lay on the towel again and I worked on her calf muscles using the cream, when I finished I moved up and kissed each butt cheek a couple of times.

"How's that feel now Alicia?"

"How's what Danno, my calves or my butt cheeks," she replied laughing.

"Both!"

"My calves feel a bit better and my ass feels wonderful and may want some loving tonight if you're a good boy," she continued.

"I always try to be a good boy."

"So the girls all tell me Danno, now let's sort out some food for dinner," she ordered, "I've only got you for tonight and tomorrow morning and then maybe not for a long time, so I have to get as much loving as you can manage."

"Okay, food and love, I can manage a lot of both."

"Goodyyyy!" and she carefully stood up and walked to the bathroom to pee and we put on bathrobes and headed for the kitchen. I did most of the work while she sat, watched and talked, then we watched TV while the fish was baking in the oven. After we had eaten we watched more TV and skyped Maddy.

"He made me go for a run Maddy, I haven't done that since I was at school and I've got sore calves, the bully! Then he made me sit in and ice cold bath," she said but smiled to say she didn't mean it.

"Yes he can do that sometimes, I bet he sat you in the hot tub for a while and gave you an aromatherapy massage too," she said, "An then you had the internal massage, how was that for guesswork?"

"Right on all counts Maddy, both were good but he had to rub some muscle cream into my calves when we woke up because they were still a bit sore and then he cooked dinner while I sat and watched."

"He's very considerate most of the time, what time will you be here tomorrow Alicia?"

"Not before he's fucked my brains out in the morning," Alicia finished, laughing.

"In time for lunch I think, to renew your acquaintance with Stella first." I replied.

"Good idea, we'll see you then bye, love you two," and she was gone and Alicia was pulling me up to go to bed. I locked up and followed her to the bathroom to shave and get ready for bed.

When I returned to the bedroom, my light was on and she was under the cover and led face down, legs spread, making snoring noises. I slid under the cover and went south and kissed her lovely ass, the snores got louder so I kissed her again, still no response so I dived between her thighs and licked her rosebud and she squealed.

"Ahh Danno, not fair! Not fair! You know I can't resist your tongue in my ass!"

"Well you promised," I replied firmly.

"Yes I did and I love it and I love to you to do it and I love you too Danno!" She cried, "But first I want to suck your cock and see if I can get all of it again."

"It will be my pleasure," I said.

"I know it will Danno, that's why I want to do it, silly boy." I lay on my back, propped up on the pillows and she knelt between my knees and held my cock up and kissed the tip then licked it and opened her mouth and took in the head and swirled her tongue around it deliciously. She took a breath and opened wide and slid her head down taking more than half before stopping with a 'Gak' noise and came back up.

"Not bad for the first go, eh?" And she breathed in and went down again... half... three quarters... then all the way and actually licked my balls, a trick she must have learned from Carmen or Maddy. She came back up and gasped for a few moments then dived down once more and face fucked herself for about thirty seconds this time, before coming up for air.

"Good girl, I'm very proud of you, it's a shame I can't do the same to you but my tongue is not long enough," I said, "But it's time I tried to get as much in as possible." She crawled towards me and I positioned her on my face and buried my tongue in her sweet pussy, lapping her juices, sucking her clit and squeezing her beautiful ass. She leaned forward and rubbed her pussy on my mouth, I took advantage and slipped a finger into her ass.

"Ahhh, nice, but later Danno, I want to taste you first," she gasped. I pushed her up enough to speak.

"After you My Lady," and carried on licking, as she started to breathe even faster, making little grunts as the passion rose in her groin, until she spasmed and cried,

"Ahhh, cumming Danno...!" And my mouth tasted sweet love juice, I sucked her pussy, trying not to miss any until she had finished.