Payback - Sybian Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia shoves her right index finger into Vanity's dripping wet pussy, begins rubbing the woman's g-spot to incentivize her and says, "Kiss him!

It works and as she does, Vanity feels something bulbous and spongy rubbing between her pussy lips and realizes it is Caden's cock when Sylvia tells her... "Take it!"

Sylvia pushes the tip of Caden's cock into the mouth of her friend's pussy and Vanity slides backwards enough to take the head inside. As soon as she does, Caden thrusts his hips up and drives the rest of his cock all the way in.

"Jesus that feels good! Don't move. I want to enjoy your cock as much as I can." Vanity tells Caden and begins fucking with a frenzied pace.

Vanity starts cumming two minutes later and Sylvia tells the Android AI to turn on the bedroom light. "Vanity, meet Caden. Caden, say hi to Vanity."

"Oh fuck... I'm fucking a... I'm cumming on a... white man's cock!" Vanity's pussy contracts around Caden's penis and continues to do so for over a minute rendering her speechless until her orgasm begins to diminish. However, just when she thinks it's over and starts hastily sliding off Caden's dick, he unexpectedly grabs her waist, drives his cock back up inside and begins fucking her as fast as he can sending her rapidly to the precipice of another orgasm. "OH MY GOD, HE'S MAKING ME CUMMING AGAIN!" She cries in astonishment as her pussy begins spasming around his cock a second time.

Caden waits for Vanity's orgasm to fade, then rolls her off his dick, onto her side and announces rather unceremoniously, "I gotta go pee!"

He leaves the room and Sylvia waits for Vanity to speak.

"That was a dirty trick you two pulled on me. Not only did you get me to fuck him but you recorded it too!"

Sylvia replies, "Don't blame Caden. He knew nothing about it. This was all my idea. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"Well, yes but he's white!

To which Sylvia points out, "You didn't care about that when you had your tongue in his mouth or when he was licking your pussy or when you were sucking his cock or when you were fucking it... did you?"

"That's beside the point. I didn't know you were actually going to record us. Hell, I probably look like I'm fucking a Martian!" It's a reference to the infrared night vision used in some devices.

Sylvia laughs. "No you don't; I used low-light cameras. The images are in black and white. It makes dark things darker and light things lighter. Here, look at the television and I'll show you."

"Is that really me?"

Sylvia tells her... "It sure is and that white thing you're having so much fun fucking is really his cock too. Maybe white guys aren't all as bad as you thought they were, huh?"

"Are you implying that I'm racist." Asks Vanity, genuinely astonished by the accusation. Then becomes even more astonished when she hears Sylvia ask... "Aren't you?"

"No."

Sylvia tells her..."Prove it."

"How?"

Sylvia answers, "He hasn't cum yet; do him with the lights on. You can start with a little sixty-nine."

Caden walks into the room unaware of the conversation that has expired during his absence and is told by Vanity...

"Lay down on the bed dear, I'm not finished with you yet."

He does, after which, she quickly assumes a sixty-nine position atop him and begins sucking his cock.

Sylvia notices Vanity close her eyes and stop sucking and says to her... "Look at his cock while you're sucking it!"

"I'm trying but his tongue is on my clit and I can't concentrate."

Sylvia says proudly, "He eats pussy almost as good as I do, doesn't he? Well, doesn't he? Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you are cumming. Ops, I'm mean you're both cumming. Hey, don't let any of that get on my sheets! Spit it out in the wash cloth on the nightstand... or I guess you can swallow it if you want. That'll work too." Once the couple's mutual orgasms end, she tells Vanity... "There's a bottle of mouthwash in the top drawer, feel free to use it." and then she walks over to the bed and begins licking and sucking Caden's cock.

"What are you doing?" Asks Vanity.

Sylvia explains... "Getting him hard again so he can do you from behind." which causes Caden's hard-on to return as soon as she says it. "Well, that didn't take long did it?" She rolls to the left side of the bed and tells them... "Assume the position you two."

Vanity flips onto her belly, then raises herself onto her hands and knees presenting her soaking wet pussy for Caden who is already moving around behind her.

Once there, he crawls between her open legs and without saying a word, slides his cock all the way inside.

"Fuck that's deep!" Exclaims Vanity in astonishment.

Sylvia crawls under her and begins rubbing the woman's inflamed clit with her left hand. This cause Vanity's hips to begin rocking to and fro each time her clit is stroked resulting in her rocking back and forth on Caden's cock. "This is how you make her fuck you Caden."

"Wait! My clit's too sensitive for that; don't touch it yet!"

But Sylvia ignores her and continues anyway. "Now if you want her to fuck you hard, all you have to do is suck one of her nipples at the same time and Viola!" Sylvia does just that and Vanity begins bucking wildly on Caden's cock. "Works Every Time!"

The result is that Vanity fucks herself on Caden's cock so forcefully her pussy literally sucks the cum out of him while riding her orgasm.

Later that night, after they have dinner, while Sylvia is loading the dishwasher, Vanity and Caden are in the living room talking and getting acquainted, when she says to him in a low tone...

"I'm going to get back at her for this someday. I don't know how long I'll have to wait but, when she least expects it, I'll be there ready to make it happen. On that you can be sure."

To which he responds, "You're not still angry at her are you?"

"No I'm not angry, just a little hurt that she didn't tell me what she was up to."

He considers her words a minute then asks... "If she had would you have come over?"

"Probably not. Hell, I don't know... maybe? Let me think about it overnight and get back to you in the morning."

That night Vanity sleeps alone in the spare bedroom. The next morning she awakens to the exquisite feeling of a tongue licking her pussy. At first Vanity thinks she is dreaming, then she opens her eyes and sees Sylvia laying between her legs. "Still friends?"

"As long as you wake me up like that we will be."

Sylvia smiles. "Does that mean you're staying?

"I'll give it a try."

Vanity doesn't get back to Caden in the morning. In fact she doesn't even mention the incident for another three years and that's where our story begins.

The End