All Comments on 'Payback - Ten Fold Ch. 02'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story of two, sorry three brain dead people.

The wife, the husband, the so-called friend. I hope you enjoy the comments you get and I really hope you got off on writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
plot plot plot

It's like one of those Saturday night live movies where they take an idea that might possibly have been worth a five minute sketch and stretch it into a ninety minute movie. I read the first, but could only stand to skim this one. You're good at the mean dialog and description. But it just hasn't gone anywhere since the first story. If the title implies ten chapters, I might check back to read the last paragraph of chapter 10, but I'll probably have forgotten it by then.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
Revenge?

Unless you wish to be a total cuckold, this marriage should be terminated immediately. I'm sorry, but the woman has gone so far over the top that she is forever out of sight of reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wimp

the guys should either leave her or just cut his dick off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sad story

First off I find this a realistic story that could really happen and probable has. Unfortunately Lexi has the wrong person she is confiding to in Maria. She is not helping matters. Tony messed up and with a fellow employee of Lexi which makes it worst seeing her at work all the time. The problem here is the communication or lack of it. With Maria's advise it is all revenge and she wants Lexi to divorce Tony. The real problem is that Maria has succeeded and both Tony and Lexi will get divorced. There will never be any trust now in this marriage and anger will always surface from the things that they both said to each other. At this point I think it will be pointless for Tony to salvage this marriage as they both are spitting too much venom at each other. Tony I would just cut your losses and your job, pull up stakes and start over and hopefully you can find the silver lining in this mess up and not repeat it down the road. Thank you again for sharing what I think is a well thought out story and the pain and humiliation you can feel as you read your story. Thanks again.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Too Far Gone

I can't see how you can pull this one out with any sort of happy ending...maybe you don't want one, but it looks like a lost cause! I am essentially a romantic at heart and like to see reconciliation and forgiveness, but sometimes things go too far for that and it would seem that you have taken your characters too far for us to believe in any sort of reconciliation.

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Sad

Sad to see a marriage ending with both folks complicit in destroying it. She is so far over the top and he screwed up and started the fall. You write a good story, good characterization, good plot, but just too too SAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The Horse is Dead!!!

Please have them both GET OFF!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AIDS

Perfect way for the cunt to get hers... She gets AIDS, has all this remorse... and he gets to say, I tried to tell you but you just "knew better" than I. How does it feel now? GOODBYE SLUT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Looking forward to the finish

I'm looking forward to seeing how you wind this down. Frankly, I'm afraid of the whole "she's trying to break us up because she wants you for herself" ending - that'll be the kiss of death, IMO.

Otherwise, it's got a bunch of good elements - emotional people overacting, just like every great story. You've done the facial and the two-fer. I guess interracial is next, and maybe anal. So I guess chapter five or six will see the end.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and keep writing fast!

Kent100Kent100about 14 years ago
Assholes Anonymous

Forget the guys from AA...all they want is a loving devoted wife that never strays...as I do too...but in reality...that's not what always happens...I like your writing style...keep it going...it's a sad story...but life is sad sometimes...forget the guys from AA...they can't write...or they are embarrassed of their own submissions...that's why they hide their identity...keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Kent 100?

Go fuck your gay lover. Go fuck turned.

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 14 years ago
Salvage it!!!

Two directions....

[1] After that interplay between Tony and Maria with Maria mocking Tony's fall from grace ....have the story line continue where Lexi finds out that Maria and Michelle are old buds from way back and that Lexi and Tony were set up for Maria's pleasure...and both Lexi and Tony find out....or

[2] Lexi ASKED Michelle to seduce Tony so she can have a free card on the male population...and Tony finds out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good Plot and Emotion

Although I could deal without the getting hard from watching his wife. But I guess it's a voyuer thing. I'm still rooting for the Happy Ending, WITHOUT the wife becoming a slut. Or that the wife lose's all and realizes her mistakes and what her friend did. Then we go into her trying to REALLY salvage her marrige although the husband by then has checked.

I'll really like something in the wife's veiwpoint.

Good Story Though. The other comment's are funny and creative.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Just right!

Hey, you really have pitched this just about perfectly. You've pissed off the burn 'em in oil brigade (you know this when they start to call you a gay), and you've got the avrerage LV reader on the edge of their seats wondering how you're going to finish it, and praying that it's how they want it to end.

Actually the way I want it to end is ...... Oh hell _____ It's your story and I can't wait to see how you handle it.

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Words don't hide actions

Lexi says she wants to save her marriage, yet does everything she can to kill it. He says he loves her, but enjoys her degrading and debasing herself.

There is nothing remotely redeemable about the relationship. In fact, I don't see much redeemable about the people.

There is nothing sympathetic about the people in this story. I don't care what happens to either of them, so for that reason, the story has failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Your marriage

may be in a trouble...if you don't get that lawn mowed. Thanks for the read...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
helpless hopeless self cuck writer

you reveal more about yourself with each self humiliation paragraph little sick one.<P>

what caused you to be the wimpish cock sucker you turned out to be?

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 14 years ago
waiting

I am sooooo waiting for the episode where this guy just gets fed up and revolts, and I mean REALLY revolts.

After all, enough can be too much!

Please let me enjoy that installment :)

shangoshangoabout 14 years ago
Poor story material

If I injure someone during a fit of madness, he/she injuring me is no way for the relationship to survive. Ever heard the old saying about two wrongs never making a right?

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderalmost 14 years ago
Not bad... for a guy that painted a target on by using LW catagory.

And Britease was right. You piss of the Anonymous clan to the point of demanding the wife get fucked by an irate, syphilitic orangutan on a bad hair day and no bananas around, then having the blue plate special from Typhoid Mary's kitchen, well you just might have hit a chord somewhere. What that chord is and exactly where it's located are subjects open for debate. Mostly I think they just get a bit touchy when it hits close to home... or they didn't think to write it themselves. But that could be 'cause I'm a mildly bitter, semi-lonely jackass, with rakish good looks - of course. Pretty good actual writing though, a somewhat pathetic wrong-doing husband, a gullible, victim/ wrong-doer of a wife, and the evil whore pretending to be a friend. (obligatory: muahahaha!) Add some ice, shake twice, and don't forget to roll the dice! Hate mail means you're on your way! Next stop huge, meaningful, rambling, epic level comment threads. Followed by cuddling. And breakfast the day after. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pathetic..

It;s obvious that you really enjoy being called gay, fag, sissy, wimp, and especially the more creative names like "dickless panty wearing piece of pig shit" -- and yes we know it turns you on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hmmm?

Cheating men on the end of a vengeance rebound don't turn into emotional wrecks like women, unless they're effeminate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We Know

You can't help yourself.

She's a bigger cheater than him and if Tony doesn't put her in the hospital, Maria will have her doing tricks on street corners.

You are sicker than the average sicko!!!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
Women

Life support systems for their cunts with no other redeeming qualities whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very good storey! Very well written and very much looking forward to the rest of it! There is more isn't there? Please say there's more! keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
how in the hell this a good story

a half a man if that,being pissed on and taking it like some sissyboy.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
your right

the word pussy fits this guy to a tee

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

another good story left hanging in the air.

why post until you are able to finish it?

I hope that some users take charge

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
tenfold cucking

prime real estate for huecuck, Random, poopchoot, ped0, cuckeye and the "wannabe cucked ten times" crew. traces of jizz in their panties as they read, spank, comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't forget me-x_JohnCuck_x

I demand attention too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wimp shit

Another faggy wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Another pair of idiots

Of course getting even by becoming a slut wife and exposing herself to what disease is out there makes perfect sense. Just put her out of her misery and save yourself countless hours of wringing your little hands worrying about the slut. Get a divorce and learn from your mistakes. This marriage is OVER!

BDEarthBDEarthover 10 years ago
Wow, another let down!

He's still pure wimp, and she is definitely spiraling out of control...so why stop. You brought Maria into it, but left us hanging with her. Then Lexi shows some remorse...but you didn't want to follow that up?

Come on Turned....finish the fucking story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unfinished crap!

You do not write as well as JPB. Finish this properly or it is just fetish crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a fucking Gawd Damn Wimp Story.

This author needs to go straight to hell for daring to post such shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stop Writing

I read both chapters hoping it would get better and it's 30 minutes of my life I will never get back.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
Shades of Matt Moreau!

What a waste of time to read this drivel. I skimmed the last parts hoping it would get better. Fuck this wimp and fuck the writer although I have liked some of his other stories. I will remove him from the Favorite Author list I put him on for that one good story. I did not know he favored wimps.

IndyOnIndyOnalmost 10 years ago
Waste of time!

If you don't know how to finish a story please don't write any more!

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickeralmost 10 years ago
The End

Shame you never finished this. Do she go on to love her life as a slut? Did he accept it or realize that at some point it was no longer about him cheating but more of her being selfish? Did they resume some sort of life? Who knows...I guess we will have to decide for ourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missing FTDS

Finish the Damn Story where're you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

A CUCK AND A SLUT BELONG TOGETHER

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No one needs to insult the author

You simply need to express your concerns over how badly written the story was. How the actions of the main characters were ludicrous, even by fictional standards. Forget the underlying theme of the story. You did nothing to convince me that he would stand for her abuse and humiliation. WHY does he act the way he does? It simply made no sense. And the fact that the story has no ending seems to just drive home the point that this wasn't entertaining to read in the first place. No stars.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I am so glad

this was never finished. Where the author was taking it is a road that should not be travelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FinishTheDamnStory

Wrote an End to this story

Payback - Ten Fold and Then Some

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
the author was one sick fuck

Who produced a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hopefully this writer is now dead!

it would be one more loser not polluting LW any longer. Unreadable story just filled with nothing but hate.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

On to the sequel

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

could go any number of directions.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
She'll Regret It

When those pictures get out, and you know they will!

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
Damn whore

Let me guess some day you will finish this story right ?? as it stands now the damn husband is a fucking idiot. what he needs to do is pack his stuff and leave her whoring ass and divorce her, and find another woman, one that wouldn't whore herself out. I mean come on she did it with two strangers for a revenge screw, that should have been it. He should just leave the whore. Hell any real man would.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Too Bad They'll Be No Resolution!

Based on the fact that this was submitted in 2010,I can only assume they'll be no chapter 3/resolution which is very disappointing.

As much as I think Tony is a total asshole and is doing nothing to get his wife back,this has become an interesting conflict between two hurting people.I would have been very interested in seeing how the author completed this story.

Unless Tony can convince Lexi that Maria's advice is sending her down the road to ruin,this can only end badly for them both.

Forget feeling guilty about the affair,Tony.Your wife has gotten even and a half already! Don't see how you can accept her fucking and sucking other men and rubbing it in your face. ~ It's not too late to dump the cunt and start over. (Besides,do you really want the STDs she will have contracted from the many guys she will have fucked/sucked before she finally stops?! D I V O R C E ,or better yet getting a phone call late one night and finding out she's been killed in a car crash.At least all the pain would stop.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 8 years ago
Totaly fucked up

No man of any kind would put up with such shit. made me sick to read it. I kept skipping ahead hoping he would grow some balls.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THE ONLY DISCUSSION

would be with a divorce attorney. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I guess we will have to name this site after you

And you are going to get writers cramp and writers block (I hope)

because You are going to get as many 1's as I can find different IP addresses to send them from

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Cuck!

He gets hard and jerks off to his wife slutting out?!`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dislike the genre, but techniques of writing are quite competent, however . . .

Over five years later and no finish---Zero Stars. Sex--5 stars. Why Tony was so incredibly stupid--fucking his wife's boss(Michelle) promising to his wife's boss that he would divorce her and marry his wife's boss---Zero Stars. Lexi deciding revenge fucking is good revenge--4 stars. Lexi listening to a man-hating call-girl who has been trying to get Lexi and her husband divorced for years--Zero Stars. Lexi letting NewYorker use HIS phone to take pictures--Zero Stars. Mechanical (correct spelling/grammar, coherent sentence / paragraph structure, etc.)--4 Stars. Husband's and wife's inability to call a truce and suggest marital counseling in lieu of probable divorce--zero stars.

Final rating--1.444 Stars, rounded down to 1.0. (Failure to finish is counted twice, as I see it as the worst way to stop a story.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another 1*

If Tony has any balls he will start texting the photos Lexi's New York fuck buddy made...and send them to Michelle, Maria, all of her co-workers, all of their friends, her family, and the internet. She is wanting to be a whore, so help her advertise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dumb story

about dumb people - and it doesn't even have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's just the way it is

All cuck stories get a 1* rating, warnings or not. Sorry but thems the breaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ZZzzzzzzzz,,,,,,

****Snorts awake**** Is this awful, shitty story over with? My gosh, I could shit a better story line with ass wipe and shake smeg off my dick for a finish than what this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugly story of abuse

While I'm not a fan of calling authors names, I don't feel bad about insulting the stupidity of the story and it's characters. And these were just horrible characters, doing really stupid, unbelievable things. At the end, the wife probably has every disease known to man. So there's no way Hubby is going to do anything but divorce her. With all the pictures of her activities, he's going to completely ruin her reputation with all her family and friends. She'll have to move far, far away and HOPE she didn't contract something life threatening. Why any woman would turn herself into a slut and think it's revenge is beyond belief. Even for fiction that notion is just stupid. Badly written drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keep writing?

No. I'd sooner you were butchered in your sleep, you sick cunt. I promise you that if I EVER find out who you are, I'm coming for you. I'll gladly feed pieces of you to my dog

johnadpjohnadpalmost 6 years ago
The Part Of This Story That I Actually Like

I'm with most guys that this dude should have left after the first time. Or at least told her that was it. I'm ready to walk if this shit happens again. We can talk, go to counseling, whatever, but no more fucking around.

But here is the part of the story that I like for LW stories. There are so many stories in LW with this exact concept, except that the genders are reverse of this one. The wife cheats and the husband goes nutso and decides to fuck other women left and right, throw it in her face and the male commenters applaud him. Or some other "ten fold" revenge and again the male character is applauded and cheered on and the commenters say the cheating whore had it coming.

Why is it that in this story that the cheating bastard doesn't have it coming? For me, at least, I'm consistent. In the other stories, unless the cheating wife PURPOSELY went out of her way to fuck over the husband she was betraying, I feel the most and best thing he can do is divorce her and move on. No revenge. The same thing here. She should have left him, no revenge, no getting even.

So for all the misogynist commenters that love the revenge aspect of those LW stories and say you're not misogynists and would feel the same way if the gender roles were reversed, why aren't you applauding the wife in this story for getting revenge "ten fold"? You hypocrite, small penised, women hating and fearing little fucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Having read this before...

(a) when she first brought her boy-toys back, take pics. Lots of pics. Video too.

(b) "OK, you've gotten your revenge. You've gotten as much payback as you're going to get. You've publicly humiliated me. If you want to be married to me, if you care... you're done. If you don't just do it again. You have a choice. You can stop, now, we go to counseling, and try to put this mess back together. Or I file for infidelity - which I now have LOTS of documentary proof of. Worst case, I get a 50/50 split.

(c) "Oh, and your friend Maria? She's done, she stops now, or she's done. I've already got the phone recordings on MY phone line over at the lawyer's. Open and shut case. I'll _own_ her ass."

(d) Oh, and if you go off and do it again? I'll know. And if I know, you, and everybody involved? Yeah, done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Michelle Was History, Out Of His Life

Lexi is driving Tony back into Michelle's arms...possibly forever. Lexi is no longer his wife, she is being pimped out by Maria to be enjoyed by anybody and everybody BUT her husband. To stay in that sewage that once was their marriage makes him the stupidest husband on earth.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Stupid

The fact that this story is so well written/literate makes me think the author's bio is equally fantasy.

I heard stories as a teen of crazies who removed the steering wheel from a car, clamped a pair of vice grips to the shaft, then went driving at speed. If you often come home staggering drunk, how about planting landmines near your front walk to make it more interesting. Screwing your wife's boss's niece who is also her supervisor sounds about that STUPID!I just don't have enough sympathy for this idiot to get very upset.

If he doesn't bail, I would recommend STD testing and quarantine before he touches that pussy with a 3 meter dildo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a piece of shit

After reading this, I have the urge to wipe my ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really a wimp

I don't believe any of this. What a waste of time reading it

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not believable

Story is just too farfetched. A bunch of assholes making a lot of noise about nothing. No chap three after nine years. George R.R. Martin writes faster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

time for a divorice and get the hell out leave the slut she can have as many as she wants

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Too far over the top

She just goes crazy. Nothing sexy or erotic about that. And then she compounds her stupidity by sending him pictures? Pictures are never a good idea. What happens when all her family and friends get their own copy of the pictures? Her life will be ruined and she'll have to move far away and start over. Really poorly thought out. The biggest mistake is that this story was left unfinished. Impossible to give it a good score as it sits.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well since you've not written for a while

How about as per your intro...

you're a "gay, fag, sissy, wimp, dickless panty wearing piece of pig shit" ...

There you go, some motivation, time for you to write another chapter of this crap story.

Thing is since you are a self acclaimed bitch for your wife, half of the comments are true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shit

This asshole is not a man but a piece of fucking shit who needs to crawl into a hole and die.

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Pathetic

This story is pathetic -- he needs to grow a pair and BTB

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
How fucking stupid can you get

They both cheated. Divorce each other and get the fuck on with your life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Crap

This guy is completely unbelievable. I doubt anyone like this"man" could exist! How did he have the balls to cheat?! What a disgusting character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a pathetic duo... I hope they are not able to reproduce... the world would not survive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupidest damn story I’ve ever read here, no man would put up with this “puta shit” and he would have had terrible things happen to Marie

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Beta cuck writing about betas that are more beta than beta 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really sorry ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Characters are totally unlikeable and uninteresting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Guy is a Fucking wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous