All Comments on 'Payback With Interest'

by Houstonrn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
Make up your mind

You should make up your mind as to which ending you want before we can judge your story.

Don

thatawaythatawayabout 20 years ago
Finally A Cheat is justly rewarded

was losing hope but finally see some revenge on the cheating ones. Male or female all deserve what the woman in Texas gave her cheat, a fast trip under a large vehicle. Suicide is just to the cheat, not the cheated on. Keep up the good work.....You may guess I have no sympathy to those who see vows as of no consequence. or only for a season. What part of forever has lost its meaning?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice second ending

I've wondered why there are so few cheating wife stories with a strong ending. Why so many other authors prefer the husband to be without the guts to make hard decisions? Most of the husbands in these types of stories are in management, and have learned to analyize their situations and make good decisions. Shoot, even blue collar men have their pride and being cheated on simply brings out the hard edge more times than not.

Hustonm, thank you for the second ending. Suicide, your first ending, is always a possibility, but not in most cases.

The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengerabout 20 years ago
All Right

I give this two ratings, zero for the first ending and 100 for the second. It is unlikely that the guy would kill himself, he would more likely kill the wife. THe second ending is great. Finally a husband with balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shit or piss with that?

Make a sandwich then top it with a shit-loaf or French-dip it in piss: how about neither - I vote a "1" and move on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Complete Shit!

Even flies would gag on this steaming pile!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous