All Comments on 'Payback's a Bitch Ch. 02'

by CheriSM

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 14 years ago
Lame

Lame plot. Gee willakers the vengeful women suddenly become bisexu and also wants hubby to be bi... Please post at darkwanderer with the other dribble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lame?

Hey RockHead, maybe you are lame. Cheri has written a lot of great stuff. I noticed that you don't have any highly rated stories. Oh that's right, you haven't written any at all. Either put up or shut up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Enjoyed

Liked the first chapter best and only because I secretly hoped you would have two guys show up, Kate make a deal with hubby (she did) and then renege on her part.

After the girls did each other and then swapped all night with the two guys, hubby gets blue balls, his ass broken in and made to blow the guys - no intercourse for him.

I thought she would totally cuck him, no sex with him until after she has had a few different men (teach him what it is like to know his other half is enjoying herself), maybe a few months and then make him Bi...anyway, you're good - a good story teller.

Oh, I'm not Bi. Don't really care who is, just enjoy other peoples rendition of fantasy and story telling, you guys are good!

Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just another manhater

make a man feel like shit.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HAHA!

Troy makes the mistake of putting his dick into Nick's mouth and he brought back a bloody stump. Troy was hauled off to the hospital. Nicole and Kate were hauled off to jail. Illegal restraint, assault, battery, sexual assault, spousal abuse and rape were just a few of the charges that were filed. The women spent the next 15 years in prison. Nick got a divorce, all the marital assets and the chance to fuck anyone he wanted. And you were right. This belongs in GAY MALE. Epic stupidity.

No stars as even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Cheaters shouldn't prosper, but they do most of the time. 5 stars tho I didn't enjoy the queer stuff, I did enjoy the cheater's payback. Good writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous