Paying Back Can Be As Rewarding

Story Info
A most rewarding time had by helping a sister out.
2.7k words
4.32
7.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those that follow our stories here might know that we as a couple were in the Lifestyle for a good while. Some of you might even recall how we got there and this story touches upon that.

For those of you that have not or don't remember a very nice couple was kind enough to allow the male half to join my husband and l on our first experience. This story is about our (paying it forward) As always we hope you enjoy it.

This took place while we were active in the lifestyle and still curious about other possibilities. l happened to be on the meet site without my husband, which faith might have something to do with it as hardly ever went there alone unless instructed to by hubby, and that would be to message friends.

Since l was there l peeked through the messages left for us, most were far less than creative and l can't imagine them ever getting laid. But one struck me with the few words you're allowed to see before opening the message, l correctly read it as coming from a woman.

Her massage so much reminded me of ours at first, it touch my heart if nothing else. After reading it l returned her message with what l just said, only with more details included. She happened to be online and by the time l finished what l was doing and another message from her popped up. We did some back and forth and then agreed we would message again the next day, as l needed to speak with my husband.

Their reasoning was indeed similar to ours but a bit different too. She had never been with another woman and she knew herself too well. She knew she would never find the courage to go find it herself, even with the blessing of her husband. So actually she was there for herself and her man was her work through the process and l image to assure she's not harmed.

l told that same story to my husband along with l would like to help. He was fully on board even though she only wanted her and l to be present. She kindly offered to rent a room but l had told her l would feel more comfortable at my home. l also offered she was more than welcome to have her guy drive her to my home so if either felt uncomfortable they could simply leave.

My husband was not quite as willing, kinda. He was willing to leave the house until called only if he got the play-by-play after getting back. That wasn't much to ask in my opinion, plus it pretty much guarantees a good rogering from him afterward if don't during the beans being spilled.

We met up online the next day to work out all the details, as to time and date. Then before signing off l told her l would check nightly if she had any more questions or concerns, but none ever came.

It was about twenty minutes before her arrival when my husband left, just in case she was early as she was coming from a distance away. This also allowed me to get things ready before she arrived.

l sat in our living room for no more than a few minutes when l heard her car pull up, l made my way to the front door as she got out of her car. By the time she reached the porch l was already there welcoming her. l asked her to come in, my hand leading the way. The only thing I wasn't sure of was how she might react to what l did next, as it wasn't long ago when I was in her shoes, so l felt that gave me some insight into what she might be thinking.

After closing the door behind us l took her in my hands (by the shoulders) and kisses her, soft and then very hard. As our tongues danced as l began to undress her, one item after another lay on the floor until she was down to her shoes and panties.

l used my foot to clear her clothes away then l lowered myself, kissing my way down as l went. When l hooked my fingers at the waistband of her panties she began to shake. l held where l was, then l looked up to her whispering "I will not do anything you don't want me to" She shook her head yes as in agreement and l took that as my cue to continue.

Soft kisses to her silky flesh as l slowly wiggled her last garment from her and to my great pleasure she was smooth-shaven, less a puff of hair just above her Kitty. l then took her by her hand and lead her down our long hallway to our master bedroom, past the bed, and into my bathroom where my tub was ready and waiting. Bubbles popping and the slow swirl of the warm water below. l held her hand to steady herself as she slowly sank to its depths.

Next l slowly undressed full view of her curious eyes, my own eyes giving their approval of what they see also. Then l took another chance, instead of stepping in the tub which was plenty big enough. l stepped into the adjoining shower, closing the door behind me.

l began to wash my body spending far more time than what was needed. Then l shaved my legs and Kitty which is my norm, keeping mine completely hairless. l ran my hand over my Kitty as to inspect my work but then I began to masturbate there in full view, just a tease of better things to come. l let the hard pounding wash away my first of many climaxes of that evening.

Now with my edge off and hers most likely peaking, l stepped from the shower and dried myself off. l reached over her, my dangling breasts just inches from her face, taking the wand l asked her to stand. I washed away the stubborn bubbles seemingly refusing to leave her body, and who could blame them?

I once again offered my hand to help her out then l patted her lovely body dry. Hand in hand we took the few steps to my bed. l took ahold of both of her wrists and slowly lowered her on top of the bed, starting at her ankles my hands lead the way closely followed by my soft lips. Up they went and when l came to her treasure between her legs l passed it but not before l was sure she could feel my warm breath upon her sweetness. Up-up again and now at her neck, her giggles as l softly kissed her.

Then to her soft lips that seemed more than ready to be kissed, they received their wish but far harder than the neck below. l once again offered my breast, this time her wet mouth nibbling upon my nipple. My hand teases her nipples then slipped down further, l found her very wet and willing as l tastes her button, then slipped a finger into her hungry puss.

Our moans only stopped when l pulled me away, not that l was not enjoying her but l could wait no longer to taste her. Our eyes met again, and softly l asked if she was ready. Her "yes please" which was one word more than needed and l began to slowly lick upon her goodness.

She gasped when l slowly dragged my tongue parting her outer lips, then moaned loudly once I began to suck upon her bean. She pressed her hips forward inviting me for more. l sipped in a finger then two in her wanting hole, slow at first, following her request "faster" which only served to increase her moaning.

Her body tensed up just before her orgasm arrived, lurching forward and then back until she was finished. All along l fed upon her and now was time for me just dessert, l searched out for every last drop. Then l once again worked my way back up, this time only faster. As l too was at my peak and seeking release.

l softly kisses her again, but she was having non of that, darting her tongue in my mouth. I would have loved to be selfish and keep her nectar all to myself but who could ignore such an invitation? like before our tongues danced, she bit my lip seemingly thinking l was trying to escape. If she only know l could stay there for hours, but I intended to offer even more.

Reluctantly l pulled only inches away and then asked if she was ready for more.

She gained the courage to speak "Please, lots more, please."

Music to my ears as l reached into the nightstand. l don't think she was clear on my intentions until l slipped my favorite toy deep into her pussy. Her Clitty yet swollen l slashed at it while l worked my toy inside of her, my free hand well on the way to bringing me my second orgasm. She came again first and it was another taste of her nectar that pushed me over the top.

Like before l went to her this time stopping at her small brown nipples, each extending themselves as l sucked upon the, my own quickly following her. l kissed her again, this time softly keeping her taste happily to myself. That was when her extended hand pushed me to her side cutting our kiss short. Or so l thought because now over me she lowered her wet mouth to meet mine. l was more than happy to let her lead as that told me she was feeling far more comfortable which is always good news. The best sex lives without fear of anything, right next to longing.

We kissed a good long while and I would have been more than pleased with that. But when we finally stopped kissing, l considered our time a success but she had other ideas. Just like l did to her she began to kiss my body, l welcomed her like a flower welcomes the morning sun. Her soft lips upon my smooth body, oh yes more l moaned softly.

She worked her way down my body and l was happy to encourage her along the way "oh yes, just like that. more-more..." I found no problems finding my third and biggest orgasm of the night. She skipped the kissing and quickly came back up to me "now what?" l could not help but laugh a bit as it struck me so funny, but now back down to business.

l asked her if she was a dirty girl.

"Yesssssss"

How dirty, l asked.

"Very dirty, Mistress"

There was no mention of that word (Mistress) but it did give me an idea. l returned to the nightstand, knowing exactly where to look. And from the lower drawer of the nightstand l pulled out my harness and the four dildos that work with it, laying them on the bed next to her. I broke her daydreaming asking "are you this bad?"

"God yes!"

"Okay but you'll have to work for it," I said with my harness dangling from my finger. She needs no more, she moves off the bed and wraps the harness around me. l offer my help in securing it on, then for her to pick her poison. She handed me her choice of the four, and l told her good choice as l pressed it over the white plastic stud that holds it in place. Another choice was offered and that was what position she wanted me to fuck her in.

She chose to lay on her back which was fine by me, but she wasn't going to get my cock until l tasted her again. Still wet and sticky l feasted upon her, my delighted tongue prepared her hole with dips inside until my face was pinned against her flesh. Her wanting pussy accepted my borrowed manhood with ease and she quickly came again.

l asked her if my dirty girl wanted more. She didn't answer but got on her hands and knees. l moved in behind her then l exchanged dildos for the one that was the slimmest among them, snapping it into place. l leaned into her and ran my wet tongue over her second hole, her body began to shake. A few more licks then in went the tip of my tongue.

"oh my God!"

What was that, l asked

"More, more Mistress"

"oh you are a dirty girl"

"yes more yeah dirtier, please"

I stopped teasing your yummy ass with my tongue and then l dipped my finger into the jar of lube. She jumped when l pressed my lubed finger on her back door, a feeling l know all too well as the chill of the lube comes in contact with your hot hole left wanting. l teased her like before and then l asked her to relax just before pressing forward, deeper in her ass.

I went very slow waiting until she pressed back wanting more. A quicker pace but just long enough to get her backside used to a visitor. Then once again to the lube, this time covering my rubber cock.

Now at the ready l touched the tip to her hole and then asked if she was ready.

"yes, yes please give it to me"

I responded to relax her body and know l would never hurt her. With that l softly pressed into her, her hole yielded to my advance. Short shallow dips until l have seen her back lower as the stranger was now more like a welcome friend.

l began to pump faster, and faster yet. l was running out of steam but there was no stopping until she came again, not in my books. Fingering her clit brought home and then l collapsed next to her. We lay there awhile, both catching their breath. There was a grin on both of our faces, l can not speak for her but mine was for a job well done. Or so l thought.

l started to wonder when she reached for my rubber cock, still attached, and begin stroking it. She then moved over me and began to suck upon it as if it was real. I didn't ask her again she was done, and that was obvious. Instead, l asked her what would she like me to do with that.

She answered back, "Whatever you want Mistress, I'm your dirty-dirty girl"

It was that second (dirty) and that fact I was running low on energy, so I took another chance. l told her to get back on all fours and like before l slipped me in her honey hole. As l worked her over l pressed my wet finger against her anus, she gave a moaning yes so l slipped it in as far as l could. l could feel the rubber cock in her pussy which turned me on like nobody's business.

Ready to cum again l took the chance she was ready and replaced my finger in her ass. The total concept along with the pounding my clitty was taking from the back of the harness was too much to stand. l screamed l was going to cum.

She replied "me too"

And together we both made it over the rise one last time.

We exchanged numbers and one last friendly kiss before she left. As much as l would have liked her to stay it was close to three hours since my husband left, and l was sure he wanted to come back home. When he did make it back l asked him if my end of our deal could wait until tomorrow as l was exhausted from my ordeal. He laughed and said it must be worth the wait then. l kissed him and l also gained an even more appreciation for what he does, having spent time in his (Shoes?) Well, you get it.

As for my lovely guest, her guy had second thoughts and was not willing to join her or let her out by herself. l completely respected that and sadly never slept together again. But don't worry about me, l continue to enjoy myself. And l have my husband to that, not for only allowing me to spend that evening with that sweet. girl, but l borrowed some of his moves. So as you might imagine, I'm in very good hands and extremely happy to be. Kisses, Bees