All Comments on 'Paying Debts to Horny Jocks'

by we_all_kneel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Win, win situation, HOT, HOT situation!!! Please continue. MLF

missccslavemissccslaveover 1 year ago

Loved the story. Miss the cocksucker that used to serve my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story toggled back and forth on an uncomfortable line for me. Ultimately I hope Oliver is entirely sincere in his comments to respect and care for Liam. His behavior, not just Jesse’s, was disrespectful at times as he proposed the idea and also as the encounter heated up. He really is kinda pimping him out. And including Jesse in the first outing was not ideal, imo. He knew Liam thought he was kinda a jerk at first, so Oliver should have been alone for the first time. I know he gave Liam a choice, but it is clear that Liam still feels very indebted to Oliver for the $3k so that makes the dynamic unbalanced. Oliver really needs to have Liam’s back through all of this and not just smooze him into sucking his and his friends’ cocks. Also since Oliver is bi, I hope he reciprocates to Liam often. He’s already kissed him, but I hope he sucks him off and more as this goes along. Overall, a good and hot story as long as it doesn’t descend into “bro banter” and disrespectful domination.

SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

So...erm...does anyone have some hot friends I can borrow money from?

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

I'm with Liam, there's just something about a masculine crotch :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was so great. So many of these stories come from a place of self hate and play of securely assault as a kink and I love the aspects that were clearly for the reader to say "you can have fun but consent and respect matter." There are so many stories I've had to stop reading halfway through because they were just gross. This was great

badbluebadblueover 1 year ago

Really envy Liam. Maybe it’s time to get him naked and introduce his rosebud to the jocks. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot. And love Oliver’s protectiveness and gentleness. Interested in how their relationship develops. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was an awesome story, wish I had a friend to play with.. Thank you for sharing

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Let's see how long it will take to show the real yourself.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Nice balance to their arrangement so far. Please do continue.

anorexicthroatgoatanorexicthroatgoatover 1 year ago

This honestly inspired me to finally write a story on here. Such a good plot that definitely needs to be continued!

MrSlyMrSlyover 1 year ago

I've been looking for a story like this. Thank you so much! And very well written. 8/5!

Would love more like this.. kindness, true friendship and a naughty, slightly submissive giver.. perfect!

MrSlyMrSlyover 1 year ago

Had to write another comment just to mention the protectiveness.. i absolutely love it! It's so heartwarming. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It would have been so much better if it was just Oliver and liam.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

Oliver I think has been into Liam for some time and now he has the perfect opportunity to go future without either pushing Liam away from him if he just tried to be actively Bi with him. Plus Oliver can’t be called gay or outed by his teammates and makes them indebted to him. His first kiss told it all for me at least and the cuddling at the end of the day confirmed his deep long term feelings for Liam. I hope he soon tires of sharing Liam and Liam enjoys his “slut” phase 😜 Jesse is still kinda a tool but hey Oliver promised to be there for any encounters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have gay sex with lots of straight good looking popular guys in college who did not want anyone to know. It is amazing how they really get into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous