Paying Debts to Horny Jocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I never had my cock in a gay boy," Jesse said, grabbing Liam's wrist and firmly pulling him between his legs. "Excited about taking my gay virginity, little guy?"

"It's every gay boy's dream, sir," Liam assured him, gently massaging his meaty thighs through shorts.

"Sir? I like the sound of that," Jesse appreciate him, while unzipping his junk. "Be a good, respectful boy like that and you will be treated very well by us."

"Looks like you're getting into it, Liam," Oliver added with a proud smile. "But don't overdo it, Jesse. Let him breathe, it's his first time with you."

"Calm your tits, I'm being nice, am I not? So, pretty boy... you like what you see?"

Jesse's uncut meat stood proudly in excitement. He was not as well-endowed as Oliver, but Liam was never a size queen. Besides, something else absolutely seduced him -- musky scent of a cock that came straight from training.

"Looks and smells amazing," Liam complimented him. "But I would like you to take off your shirt."

"Huh?" Jesse raised an eyebrow. "Why, though?"

Liam chuckled.

"Because you're good looking and I want to see your bare chest..."

"Oh." After hearing that, Jesse pulled his t-shirt off without hesitation.

Liam gazed upon his tanned, muscular chest, huge meaty pecs and perfect abs, all covered in a layer of hair, slightly glistening from sweat.

"Told you, bro. Pure passion," Oliver commented on the way Liam silently worshipped the jock.

"You like it?" Jesse asked with a smug smile, clearly enjoying the attention. He gladly used this opportunity to tense up his biceps and do that pec-jumping thing. "Be good to me and I'll let you smell my pits, or whatever you gay guys are into..."

"Your body is amazing, sir... Can I... touch it?" Liam asked, fully seduced by these sweaty muscles.

"Sure, go for it. It's only fair, isn't it?"

Liam gently ran his hands through Jesse's amazing torso, watching how his chest hair disappears between his fingers. This man was the epitome of masculinity and Liam was invited to enjoy it freely.

"Don't fall in love with me, boy..." Jesse warned him with a sly smile. " Better fall in love with my cock..."

Liam nodded submissively and went down on him. As he suspected, Jesse's cock tasted wonderful. While he had nothing against Oliver's clean taste and smell, he could certainly appreciate this filthier side of masculinity. He kissed Jesse's heavy nutsack and gave it few curious licks, while slapping his own face with Jesse's dick. Both jocks really liked that specific move.

"Attaboy!" Jesse encouraged him, while Oliver grinned in approval. "You know how to drive a man crazy, buddy."

There was no way Liam could hold any longer; he just had to swallow that cock as deep as he could. His bj mastery allowed him to take it all in without gagging. His nose landed in Jesse's pubes which filled his mind with even more sexy scent. His jock lover gently placed his hands on the boy's head and then moved one of them to massage his back. Liam was surprised but also super excited and humbled; both him and Oliver treated him with so much care and affection... he clearly used to have some prejudice against jocks, considering he assumed them to be poor partners.

"Oh shit," Jesse gasped and then chuckled. "Fuck, he really is fucking good at this..."

"Told you. It's like he's trying to suck life out of you."

Jesse stopped holding Liam's head, instead he placed them on the bed, clearly trusting the boy's professionality. Liam didn't really care, though. He was in a trance-like state, sucking a cock with closed eyes, enjoying every piece of skin that was sliding into his mouth. In excitement, he was rubbing Jesse's thighs, as the jock seemed to keep spreading his legs in hope to get even more out of this. Liam was rock hard as well, but he would never put his own pleasure above his jock partner's. At the moment he wanted only to serve.

Soon, Jesse began grunting and tensing his muscles up involuntarily. Liam tasted more precum than usual and he knew he was about to receive yet another tasty load from a guy. Jesse didn't trust him with his orgasm just yet and his big manly hands returned to Liam's head, to control the pace and ensure that no random edging will take place. Liam thought how his mouth got reduced to a fleshlight for a straight jock and he shamelessly enjoyed this idea.

The warm, throbbing meat finally exploded in Liam's mouth, like a sticky sloppy bomb, flooding the boy with cum. His spunk tasted much more saltier than Oliver's, but it did not influence the eagerness that Liam absorbed it with. Jesse groaned with the final load and slowly released Liam's head, but only after the boy swallowed the last drop. Then, Liam backed off, freeing Jesse's hard dick from the grip of his lips. It was still covered in filthy, sexy slime. Liam respectfully cleaned that filth off of it with his tongue.

Jesse sank his fingers in Liam's hair and ruffled them in a big-brotherly way.

"You did well, champ," he said, grinning. "With how good your performance was, we will be best friends now, whether you like it or not."

"Get in line, he's mine," Oliver mumbled.

"I will always gladly suck a cock this nice," Liam said joyfully, from his cozy kneeling position between Jesse's legs.

Oliver reached out and gently grabbed Liam's wrist.

"Then you can suck this one now..." he said, pointing at his own junk.

"Seriously?" Liam asked, surprised. "Again?"

"Hehe... I told you; we're all really horny..." Oliver brought him in front of himself again. "Kneel," he ordered him gently.

Liam obeyed, excited. He really liked that bossier version of Oliver. Especially since he wasn't mean about it. He still had this loving yet naughty smile on his face.

Oliver reached for his dick and slapped Liam's face with it. He must've really liked it when Liam did it with Jesse, considering he now chose to mimic it.

"Would you mind if I recorded you slapping your face with my cock like that?" Oliver asked, reaching for his phone.

Sudden strike of reason visited Liam's horny head, as he stopped smiling, rather uncertain about this idea.

"To be honest, I would prefer not..."

"Don't worry, I won't show it to anyone..."

"Still, I would prefer not."

Oliver nodded and put his phone away.

"Sorry, buddy. Didn't mean to push you about it. I guess I'll just try to memorize this really well for my evening shower."

"Or, you know, you can just come here and do it yourself," Liam said with a smile, as he sluttly licked Oliver's cock like a lollipop.

Suddenly, Jesse stood up and approached the kneeling boy. Both him and Oliver looked at him, confused. He was holding his hard cock in a hand.

"How about we do this, guys: 30 seconds for you, 30 for me..."

*

Liam never had this much action during one day. These two horny bulls required multiple sessions of dick sucking, only to come back in the evening for more. His belly was filled with cum and he loved everything about it. But what was even better about it, they didn't treat him bad, which he kind of feared in the back of his head. Jesse even cuddled him, mostly for his own emotional needs, that Liam was more than happy to satisfy.

Near the midnight, Jesse went to his own room. That's when Oliver took his place cuddling the boy. That's when he whispered to his ear:

"Why haven't we done that sooner?" he sighed. "If you don't mind, I'll introduce you to yet another friend of mine tomorrow."

"But you will be there with us, right?" Liam asked, a bit worried.

"Of course. I won't let them stay with you alone, unless you clearly tell me you're comfortable with this idea." Oliver kissed the boy on a cheek. "Go to sleep now, buddy. You did great today." But despite saying that, he didn't move. "You good, right?"

"Yes," Liam answered, a bit surprised. "Why?"

"Sex's fun but it can make you feel in many different random ways. Especially when you're taking the more submissive role and things get heated up. Don't hesitate to share your struggles or feelings or whatever with me, alright? Remember that I'm your friend and I'm here for you, regardless of whether my dick recently visited you or not. The way you refused when I asked if I could record you was great. Never hesitate to do that in the future. I want you to feel good and safe about what we're doing. If it's not the case anymore, I trust you will tell me, so I can stop in time."

Liam smiled and turned around to face Oliver.

"You're being so sweet, but remember that I'm paying a debt here," Liam chuckled.

Oliver snorted.

"I told you there's no debt, idiot." Oliver heavily raised himself up from the bed, showing that he's tired. "Alright, this time for real, go to sleep."

Thanks for reading! Feel free to share your thoughts and critique in the comments! That way I know whether to continue something or not!

If you liked the vibe of this story, I invite you to read my other series Perfect Roommate!

12