Paying Off a Bet to my Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
He didn't think losing a bet would turn him into a play toy.
1.7k words
4.05
32.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was playing cards with my wife when she suggested that we raise the stakes and start playing for sexual forfeits. I was pretty confident in my card playing skills, so I continued to bet with her. As I kept betting, my losses were piling up. I had dug a massive hole for myself. What had begun as me performing a simple striptease for her, had suddenly turned into me sexually performing for her all week.

By the time the game was over, she had won the right to have me jerk off for her. I would have to do it whenever and wherever and however she wanted me to for the entire week. I thought she would have me masturbate for her that night, but she said that she wanted seven full days of fun. I was rock hard and frustrated as we went to bed that night.

The next morning was day one. The day started with her making me jerk off on the couch. As I finished, I couldn't believe the excitement I was getting from all of this. Then that night, as we were going to sleep, she rolled over and had me do it again. She nibbled my ear and said, "Baby, grab your cock and give me a show." As I stroked away, I watched her pull off her panties. She gave me a quick kiss before straddling my head with the command, "Make me cum." If I slowed down or stopped, she would tell me, "Keep pumping, you're not allowed to stop."

On day two, she had me jerk off on the couch again before work. I could see by the look on her face that she was in deep thought as she tortured and played with me. She laid on my free arm and had her way with my body. She was driving me crazy. I would have tried to stop her, but what she was doing to me was so intense I couldn't stop stroking to defend myself. My moaning just seemed to encourage her more. After I had a huge orgasm, she kissed me on the forehead and said, "I think I'm going to come up with some. fun new games for us to play cutie."

On the third day, I was surprised and a little disappointed that she didn't have me jerk off for her that morning. That afternoon I came home from work for lunchtime to find she had fixed a great lunch for us. After we ate, I was putting away the dishes when she suddenly smiled and told me, "Baby, hurry up its showtime!" I gulped as she told me to get naked!". I started to strip off my clothes as she watched me. I was surprised to hear her add "Strip Now" in a stern voice.

I asked her, "Are we going to the bedroom, or am I doing it here on the couch?" With an evil grin, she told me, "No, I have a new game for us to play today" She turned and grabbed a cooking timer off of the kitchen counter. Then as I removed my last piece of clothing, she grabbed me by the arm and led me into the garage.

As we walked into the garage, she locked the door into the garage and pulled it shut. I panicked as I realized that I was now locked in the garage without any clothing. I watched her reach into her car and grab the garage door opener. My eyes got wide as I watched her locked the car doors. The only way back into the house now would be walking out through an open garage door, and if she opened that I would become completely exposed to the entire neighborhood. At this time of day, I knew there would be lots of people coming and going as lunch was ending.

Worried, I asked, "What are we doing here?" Her smile returned, and she told me, "It's showtime, get onto the hood of my car." I climbed onto the car hood as she instructed. She tapped the inside of my thigh and told me, "Lay in a spread-eagle position." I spread my legs and put my arms above my head. As she looked at me on display, she had a massive smile as she said, "Start playing with yourself, and give me a good show." I didn't know where this was going, but I was beginning to get worried.

As I began to stroke away, she put ten minutes on the kitchen timer. She laid the timer down by me so I could watch the time as it counted down. I was feeling pretty exposed as she put her face close to mine and whispered, "Here are the rules for our game, for each minute that goes by, I'm going to press the button on the garage door opener for one second." I started stroking faster. She was giggling now and told me that "I'd have to pump it faster than that if I was going to cum before everyone could see me. Panicked, I picked up the pace and started jerking off even quicker watching the timer count down

Then it happened the timer counted down past the nine-minute mark. She had a mischievous smile as she pressed the garage door opener. I jumped as the opener turned on and started to move the door. It stopped one second later, but now I could see the light coming into the garage from the outside.

I said, "Oh my God, we can't do this." She moved in closer to me and put her lips on my ear. She gave me goosebumps as she whispered, "We're already doing this." I shivered as she giggled and pulled away from me. I looked at her desperately. She said, "The door to the house is locked, the car doors are locked, and you have no clothes, I don't think you have a choice, we're definitely doing this." I looked at her and begged, "Oh, baby no!" I got chills as she pointed at me, laughed. and said, "Oh baby, yes!"

As the timer hit the eight-minute mark, I heard the garage door turn on again. More light was coming into the garage now. She giggled again and said, "If you could see the look your face. It's getting so red, and you're getting so sweaty." I was starting to pant as she kissed me on the forehead and said in a mocking tone, "I'm so proud of you. You're working it so hard, baby". I pumped even faster as I watched the time continue to count down.

I watched in horror as the timer hit the seven-minute mark, she pressed the button, and the garage door opened again. It was starting to get bright in the garage as even more sun poured in. I looked behind me through the car's windshield, and I could see the garage the door was now even with the car's rear bumper. I asked if she would lift up her shirt to help me out. This caused her to giggle again. She looked shocked at my suggestion as she put her hand on her chest and said, "No way am I doing that." Giggling louder now she said, "Someone might see me; what kind of girl do you think I am?"

My hand was a blur as I pumped at a feverish pace. I have to admit I was so turned on by this, but I just wasn't going fast enough. She bent down until she was eye level with my thrusting hips to watch my hand moving up and down. She cooed, "Oooooh baby, you're pumping it so fast." I closed my eyes and tried to focus on cumming. I jumped when I heard the door opener click on again. With a wide grin, she asked me, "Are you getting nervous?" I definitely was, but I was also very aroused. My heart was almost beating out of my chest. I would have blown my load right then, but I was so nervous my body wasn't cooperating with me.

She held up the remote, and the garage door opened again. It was almost over the trunk now. I realized I had about a minute left before the entire neighborhood would be watching my performance. Then it happened, she bent down and put her mouth over my nipple. Her tongue flicked back and forth before giving it a quick nibble. I started moaning loudly and pumping my hips. She stated playfully laughing and said, "Ooooh somebody likes being naked in public. I'll have to remember that for your next performance." She watched intently as I arched my back and hips off the hood and into the air. I came hard and sprayed my load all over my chest and the car hood.

She suddenly hit the garage door button again. This time the garage door didn't stop. It was all the way open as she walked out of the garage. I slid down the hood and ducked behind the front of the car with cum still dripping off of me. I hid the best I could, as I listened to the cars drive up the street.

It seemed like an eternity before I heard the door to the house unlock. Mercifully, she pressed the button to close the garage before I ran inside. As I walked in, she had a towel and wiped the cum off of my chest. Dropping the towel, she grabbed me by my hair and pulled my head back. She put her mouth over mine and shoved her tongue in my mouth. She had never kissed me so roughly. Her kiss made it clear who was in charge right now. As she pulled away from my lips, she looked me in the eye and did her evil giggle for me. She said, "Baby, we're going to have so much fun this week."

My heart skipped a beat as she said: "I can't wait to see you after work tonight. " I gasped as she said, "I never knew we could have this much fun together; we may have to extend this past one week. "I drove back to the office rock hard as I wondered what she had planned for me next