All Comments on 'Paying the Debt'

by Antarctica77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ABSOLUTLUY FANTASTIC!

I definitely enjoyed your homage to Alien Entanglement with Paying the Debt. I got real Princess Liea & Jabba the Hutt the vibes from Alyana and Bwoyba from the Bounty hunter couple, really thrilling to watch her decent with the disgusting slug alien, it really upped the angst factor with unaware husband James in one the joke.

Looking forward to seeing the Anora Nest adventure for Alyana & James?

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome content as always with a story written by the one and only Antarctica77

translover021translover0216 months ago

Awesome story. I love the Jabba and Princess Leia vibe, very hot. I hope this is an ongoing series as the possibility of Alayna going back to Bwoyba occasionally of her own accord to serve him is really intriguing. Hopefully the mother and sister get in on it as well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love your stories, and this was a great quickie. Looking forward to more misadventures of Alyana and her oblivious husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntarctica77@Antarctica77
What up. I love to smoke and I love to drink. * My Neighbor Parts are available here(with art and so on): https://www.patreon.com/collection/149345?view=expanded TNT Part 9 is now on it's way. I'm working on setting up a SubScribestar adult page for those who struggle with ...