Paying Tuition Ch. 07

Story Info
College girl finds a boy to help pay tuition and more.
1.6k words
4.79
5.2k
5
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers

My freshman year ended faster than I had expected. I had been so busy that finals crept up and jumped out at me like the boogey man. There was a mad dash to study, work and do videos for Cam. I needed some relief and some time for myself. Then it dawned on me, shit, I had to move out of my dorm. I could not go home; my parents would never have understood what I was doing with Cam. I needed to find a place. Cam stopped by and I mentioned that I needed a place to stay. Cam being Cam had an immediate answer for my dilemma. He said, "Why don't you just buy a house?" I looked at him like he was green with three heads. How the fuck could I afford a house, was my response. Cam just stared at me like I was stupid, then said, "duh, you are making $25,000 a month, you can afford a house."

His comments hit me like a freight train. Yes, I had seen the money and yes it was in my bank, but it had never crossed my mind how much I had made since the beginning of the year. He grabbed my phone and opened my banking app and pointed and told me I had enough for a huge downpayment and still plenty for college next year. I fell onto the bed and stared at the number. Holy fuck, I had made all this money in just ten months, selling panties, socks, and denial videos. LOL. I love America! I popped up and grabbed Cam's hand and demanded he go and find a house with me right that moment.

Cam and I picked up one of those real estate magazines and perused through it on a bench on campus. We picked out three places that had potential. I did not need a lot of space, so the prices were easily within my reach. I called the real estate agent and asked for a tour of each. The realtor was an older lady. She looked us up and down and immediately assumed we were a newly married couple. She talked about "your bedroom" and a "good room for kids" as we walked through. Cam was mortified when I grabbed his hand and call him sweety and asked him how many kids he wanted. The realtor just smiled and looked at us as if we were two love birds. At one point I made sure she was looking, and I rubbed his crotch, then kissed him. The realtor smiled like a Cheshire cat.

I asked Cam what he thought about each house. He hated the first two because neither one had a "good studio" to make videos. The third was his favorite. He said that he could use one room as his studio and another for his editing. The rest of the house could be mine, thank you Cam! I put an offer in and it was accepted. I moved in thirty days later. Cam moved his equipment into his rooms the same day. I lugged boxes all day of my stuff and the little shit pervert, spent the whole day setting up lights and cameras. He had a one-track mind. I spent the next week unpacking and getting settled.

Early on a Saturday morning Cam arrived with a package. I asked what he had. He looked down and seemed embarrassed. I grabbed the package and nearly dropped it, it was heavy. I looked at the sender address and it was his Chinese clothing supplier. I opened it assuming it was going to be hundreds of socks or panties to sell but no, it was not. I stared down at the package, then back at Cam and asked what he had in mind. In the package was a pair of black lace-up combat boots, they were about a foot tall and on my small frame would be almost knee high. Also in the package was a black Lycra body suit, long black Lycra gloves and a black riding crop. Cam stared at his feet and mumbled something. I told him to speak up and look me in the eyes when he spoke to me.

Cams head slowly lifted and said that he thought that I would look super sexy dressed up in this costume and that he had "storyboarded" a video with me wearing it. I looked down at the items then back at him, then silently walked away into the bathroom. I stripped down, then put on the body suit. It was form fitting and left absolutely nothing to the imagination. I put on the boots, they were actually really cute, and I could see myself wearing them all the time. I finished with the gloves. The only skin showing was my upper neck and face, the rest of me was covered in black Lycra and leather. I looked into the mirror. Shit, I looked hot! I don't think I had ever looked hotter. I grabbed my long brown hair and quickly put it into a tight braid, which made me look stern. I picked up the crop from the sink and smacked my hand as if I was going to punish my little sub. It made me wet.

I opened the door and walked down the hallway and into Cam's editing room. He looked up at me. His eyes got so very wide. I smacked my hand with the crop then pointed it to the floor and yelled, "get on your knees worm!" Cam fell to the floor as if he had had a stroke. I demanded he kiss my boots. His hands shook as he touched my boots and began to kiss them. I lifted my left boot from the floor and demanded he lick the sole clean. Cam's little tongue licked away. I stared down at him and was astonished at how compliant he had become so quickly. I pushed him away with the bottom of my boot and demanded he pull his cock out. His hands moved quickly to comply. I asked him if he deserved to cum. He said nothing but looked down at the floor and gently nodded his head yes.

I took my crop and lifted his chin so I could make direct eye contact with him, I looked sternly in his eyes and said, "ok little worm you have exactly one minute to cum on my boots. If you fail, I will crush your tiny balls with this boot. Do you understand, little worm?" A little squeaky yes ma'am come from his quivering lips. I yelled, "GO". Cams hand furiously started to fly across his cock. His head dropped and his eyes focused on my boots. I knew he had a terrible foot fetish, so I wanted him to suffer. I took my crop and lifted his chin again and told him to focus on my eyes. His whole body quivered.

Thirty seconds, I announced. He grabbed his ball sack and squeezed it and pulled it down as far as he could, making his cock as erect and stiff as he could get it. His other hand was just a blur. Ten seconds. I started to count him down. His whole body shook like he was having a seizure. Three seconds. I looked and him and yelled, "cum little worm, do it NOW!" Cam screamed as if I was stabbing him, then roared like a lion. His body stiffened and he leaned towards my boots. I watched as his cock spewed shot after shot of cum almost a foot before it began to cover my boots from the laces to the toes. This wasn't a typical jerk off orgasm with a release and some good endorphins, no, this was a mind fuck orgasm. It was not only endorphins and release, but it was also psychological warfare. I wanted him to remember this one.

I looked down at my boots. They were glazed with cum. I lifted his face again with my crop and demanded he look at the mess he had made. "Clean up your mess, worm," I demanded. Cam once again fell before me and greedily began to lick my boots. I got a huge emotional rush through my body. It felt amazing to have this much control over another human being. A man had an orgasm on my command, at my feet because I wanted it to happen. This was not like the dates I had been on where men had tried to bribe me to fuck them because they bought me a drink or fed me. No, this was a man, doing as I said, for my enjoyment. It felt empowering, it felt so fucking good. As Cam slowly finished his clean up duty, I began to realize my crotch was soaking wet. My pussy had cried tear after tear of joy down my legs. I liked this and I wanted more.

I slapped Cam with my crop and told him to look at me again. As he peered up at me like a whipped puppy, I playfully asked him if that was what he "storyboarded". Tears began to run down his face. He said that what he had just experienced was the most amazing thing he had ever done in his life. He had fantasized about submitting to a dominatrix for years. He had jerked off many a night to the thought of what had just transpired. I asked him if he wanted to do it again, this time on video, and he nodded his head and squeaked out a pathetic "yes ma'am." I asked him if he had another orgasm left in his cock. He looked down between his legs, then back at me and asked if we could try again tomorrow. I laughed, sat down on the floor and told him to take off my boots.

Cam lovingly removed my boots, then curled up next to me and spooned me. Moments later, my little perverted business partner was sound asleep. What a strange year it had been.

drdick69
drdick69
840 Followers