Paying Tuition Ch. 06

Story Info
College girl finds a boy to help pay tuition.
1.4k words
4.79
5.4k
8
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/03/2023
Created 05/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
843 Followers

My weeks were now full, completely full. School, work and doing Cam things filled every moment of my days and evenings. I had not gone out with friends in months. Many of them thought that my relationship with Cam was toxic and that he was in total control of me. They worried about me. I could not tell them what I was doing. They would not understand and if it got out, all hell would break loose. Cam had a similar issue, his frat buddies just assumed I had reprogrammed him into a slave. Someone that would do all my chores, do my laundry, clean my room in return for some panties or a smelly sock. It was our secret and Cam had kept it. The little shit had some integrity, which strangely made me wet when I thought about it.

Cam had "storyboarded" several scenes and we had videoed them. He had placed them on the website and had done some promotion online. He stopped by my room with his computer looking pretty proud of himself. He opened his computer and opened the dashboard attached to my site, then pointed at the screen. I looked, there was a number, $12,475.93. "What the fuck is that?", I asked. Cam proudly said that this was how much my videos brought in during the first three weeks. I slapped him hard and asked if he was shitting me. He laughed and said that he thought at this rate I could be as popular as Princess Rene. I was flabbergasted. Princess Rene showed everything, she was in your face and easily recognizable. My videos were soft core teases in which you never got more than a peek at what may be, but never what was. Cam beamed and said he knew the denial would be my selling point. Men that came to these sites craved being denied by woman. They had spent all their lives being told they were creepers or ugly or dorks. That had programmed their minds to believe that an interaction with a woman should make them feel ashamed and degraded.

I rolled my eyes, what a fucked-up world we lived in. Most woman I knew wanted to chase men, get laid till they found a guy over six foot tall, that had a job, then settle down. At this rate, they will have to talk shit to a guy, make him jerk off into a sock or panties, then hope that they want to date them. I had learned so much from Cam it was scary. Much of what I learned was just plain fucked up.

Cam said he had a really good idea for a video. He wanted me to masturbate while wearing panties. He knew that when I came, I would get very wet, and he said that watching my panties get wet while I creamed in them would be a huge seller. Plus, he added, he could sell hundreds of pairs of panties from that one video. Cam, Cam, Cam, he is a fucking pervert, but he is my pervert and I love him for it.

He set up all the Go-Pros and picked out some pink panties for me. I put them on, and he positioned me so that he could get multiple angles. When he was ready, he counted down and said go. Our eyes locked and I slid my hand into my panties. I started, "I am so lonely, I wish there was a man with a big cock to fuck me tonight." Cam looked at me and gave me the thumbs up. "Maybe you can take your cock out and masturbate with me, will you come with me?" Cam dropped his pants and started getting hard. I continued to tease. I said that I was imagining their hard cocks rubbing my clit before they entered my wet pussy. I moaned as they entered me, then begged them to go slow because they were so big. My fingers danced hidden behind the crotch of my panties. I played with my clit, then fingered myself deeply. Watching how excited Cam was getting, watching me, had me pretty hot and horny.

I looked at him and told him that I wanted him to cum for me, but I wanted us to cum together. I was going to count him down. Cam closed his eyes and bit his lip and shook his head yes in approval. I was close and I could see he was too. I began to count. He furiously stroked his ample cock. I loved the sight of a man jerking off, it was intoxicating to me. Watching Cam bang one out had me on the edge. As I counted down to one, I looked at Cam and said, "cum for me baby, put your warm cum in my tight lonely pussy." Cam exploded, but this time he was prepared, he had one of my socks in his hand that he had rolled up to resemble a pussy. He bent forward as he shoved his cock into his little cotton girlfriend and blew his load.

That was just what I needed to set me off. My body began to tremble, then my thighs clamped shut as my finger quickly danced across my clit. I gasped then squealed with delight. I felt a gush of my love juices flow from my pussy. It was a nice orgasm, nothing earth shattering, but nice. I pulled my hand from between my legs. My fingers were covered in what appeared to be a thick clear syrup. As my fingers parted, the goo made webbing between my fingers. I put my hand in front of the lens and said,

"oh my, look what you made me do." Cam literally yelled, "oh fuck that's hot!" I burst out laughing and motioned for him to come to me. As he got close, I told him to open his mouth. I placed my sticky fingers in his mouth and told him to clean me up. It was his fault I was so messy. Cam's penis shot two more loads out without him even touching himself. I nearly lost it. He came a second time from me just mind fucking him. I loved mind fucking him!

Cam dutifully cleaned me up, then pulled my panties off and placed them in a Ziplock bag. He was shaking as he did. He was so excited. He told me that those panties are the "million-dollar panties". I laughed and asked him why. He said that what I had just done was the most erotic tease video he had ever seen on his porno sites. Cam said that this one video would take me all the way to retirement. What a fucking goober this kid was, I thought. He was so one minded. His only goal was for me to make money. He had never asked for a cut. Had never taken a penny. He had done this for me and nothing more. Sure, he had gotten some "bonuses" but for the last month all he had done is jerk off while filming me. Hell, my pussy was hungry for some cock and my one source was jerking off all the time. I needed to get laid too, a girl has needs. Cam packed up his gear and ran off to edit the video and get it onto the site as quickly as he could.

Three days passed before Cam stopped by. The look on his face was priceless. He said that my masturbation video was the most downloaded video for two days running and that he had gotten over 200 requests to purchase those panties. There was a bidding war for them. He opened his computer and showed me the finished product. My little pervert had skills. Fuck, the video was outrageously hot and sexy. The lighting was perfect, the sound was spotless and as I came, he slow-motioned my wetness soaking through the crotch from three different angles. Just watching it made me want to cum again.

I pushed him onto the bed and told him I needed cock right now. I flung my clothes off and straddled myself across his groin. I took his quickly inflating cock into my hand and guided it into my hungry pussy. He moaned, then grabbed my breasts and began to rub them, then reached around and slapped my ass. Damn, I thought, look at him, making a move and taking charge without being guided. Maybe there was some hope for my shy little jerk off boy.

drdick69
drdick69
843 Followers