Payment for a Chance Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother pays for getting off.
1k words
4.14
20.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure but I woke up early in the morning, maybe about 5 A.M. Anyway I wandered down the hall to the bathroom like normal just a tad earlier than normal for me. As I came around the corner to where our parent's bedroom and bathroom were I was greeted but a sight I had never seen before. My younger sister who just turned 18 was standing in front of the bedroom door her bare ass pointed at me, showing off her pussy being fingered. Her panties were on the floor at her feet and she was peeking through the small slit in the door where someone forgot to close it. Her other hand was rubbing her chest under her t-shirt. My 19 old virgin cock led the way forward as I crept up behind her. I released it from its confines as I got near enough to see what she was watching. Our parents were really having a good time. Mom was on her back, and we could see Dad's hairy ass pounding his cock into her hairless pussy. They were kinda loud so they didn't hear my sister gasp as my cock touched her bare pussy. I'd like to say I got it in, but we just continued to watch the show as my cock was being teased by my sister's ass. She clamped her ass cheeks down on the head of my cock about 3 times and I exploded between her cheeks. We just watched after that for a while until we saw dad pull out and squirt his cum out onto mom's stomach. Seeing her breasts and pussy like that made me hard again.

My Sister pulled her panties up, turned to me, taking my hard cock into her hands and whispered to me, "You are going to pay for this, be in my room at 8 after they leave for work!"

I was in shock and sorta afraid of her, but it was worth it. That orgasm I just had was the best of my life and the only one with a girl involved. Plus she let me stay there for a long time after. She disappeared to her room, I quietly used the restroom and returned to my bedroom but not before peeking one more time into my parent's room where I could have sworn my mother's eyes caught mine as she was using a towel to wipe off her stomach. Her breast were milky white surrounded by her very tanned body, her nipples were pink and very erect. I didn't hang there too long and went to my room took off my shorts and climbed under the covers where I promptly fell asleep.

I hear my door click open and mom say, "We are leaving, don't sleep too late."

I fell asleep again and was woke up again, this time by my sister. She was standing beside my bed, naked! She said, "I thought I told you to come to my room."

I stuttered, "I'm..ah.. I'm sorry but why are you.."

"Naked?" she asked, "Because I want you to pay for using me to get yourself off. I want you to get me off."

I was in shock, I thought she was mad or something but not horny. She jerks the covers off me admiring instantly my hardening cock with a gleam on her lips. All I could say is, "Okay, I'll try but I have never.."

She cut me off again, "Me neither but I'm sure you will pick it up." Laying down beside me she pressed her naked body against mine, her breast were actually bigger than mom's but totally not tanned. Pressing her chest into mine, I felt the warmth of her pussy on my thigh. I put my arms around her, holding her tight to my body as she humped against me. She paused, "This isn't working!" she laid on her back, spreading her legs which I took as an open invite to climb on and into her.

"Hold on, there, I don't want you to fuck me, yet.. Please just eat me." She pleaded.

I took my time and kissed her nipples, I figured this might be the only chance I get to enjoy it. Then I worked my way down to her hairy pussy. The red tint of her pubic hair looked almost on fire. I started licking and was soon given instructions on where to lick as I was totally wrong. I was licking her pussy lips and ignoring her clit. Sure I had heard of the clit, but I didn't know. Soon she was bouncing up and down in my mouth as I tried to keep licking my newfound toy. She let out a scream of, "Oh.. God... YESSsss.." and wrapped her legs around my neck until she just let go and said, "I give, that was ... that was Great!"

I slid up her body kissing her, her juices dripping off my face. Then I felt it, I felt her hand reach between us and she guided me to her opening, and said, "Please be gentle."

I slid into her a little ways, and I felt some resistance and wondered if she was a virgin too. Her legs wrapped around mine and she pulled me into her, or her onto me. Two pumps later I was filling her with my cum. I kissed her and said, "Thank you." And we snuggled for a long time and fell asleep holding one another. When we woke up we were a hot crusty mess. She was a virgin and there was dried blood on our genitals.

"Sis, ", I said, "I think we need a shower and some clean sheets in here."

She looked down, "I'm sorry, I got carried away and just... well I love you and wanted you to be the one. Sorry about the mess, I meant for it to not go this far, but I'm glad it did. You okay?"

"ME okay, I was worried about you, I thought you were mad or something. Anyway, Lets get cleaned up, you want to go first?" We only had one shower and it made sense that well, she go first. I never thought about sharing a shower with my sister.

She surprised me, "Join me, please?"