Payment in Advance

Story Info
Desperation always meant they accepted the money.
884 words
3.94
1.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story. Looking forward to the critiques.

---------------

Geoff had come 3 times in the last week just to watch Sarah work. He watched her smile as she ducked down to grab drink menus for the guests in front of her. Geoff rarely ate at hotel restaurants, but Sarah was worth the effort. He was staying in the hotel for business, but somehow he had given himself excuses to extend his trip. He took another pull on his beer as he watched her smile light up her face as she welcomed another guest.

Why was he watching? It was only partially because of the pert firm breasts that she tried, unsuccessfully, to hide behind those unflattering jackets. He took another sip of his beer. It was only partially because of the way her fitted skirts clung to her ass as she dropped to the ground to pick up a fallen pen. Really, the thing that sealed the whole deal was her perfect smile. He could just see those lips, which featured many times in his fantasies, wrapped around the length of him. Her brown eyes, opened wide as she looked up from her position at his feet, were also prominent in his rich fantasy life. She was perfect.

Geoff just turned 45. He had no partner, no wife waiting, just a life that stretched between a series of business trips. So he filled his time, watching for the perfect woman.

He thought that she might be becoming suspicious, after all the food was expensive and not all that original. Luckily, tonight was the night. He had extended his business trip as long as he could, and he would find out in less than an hour if his efforts would bear fruit.

--

Today had been a rough day for Sarah. She had been taking extra shifts to try and keep up with the interest payments on her student loans. Even when she was putting in 50 hours a week, she was barely making ends meet. While she made a higher hourly wage than the waitresses, tips were in short supply for a hostess. Honestly though, as a hostess she was able to skip out on the fumbling flirtations of hotel guests. In her last job she had mostly been left alone, but somehow the lure of empty hotel rooms above their heads made weak men bold. It was sickening. Still, the wages were good and the hotel was only a couple of blocks from her flat.

Tonight though, her feet hurt, her back was stiff, and her eyes were red sore. She had called over a girlfriend for a pre-shift drink and a cry. It was the same set of fears and frustrations as always: she was lonely, tired, and those loan payments were dear. She just needed a good friend and a break from reality to help face work.

It was 10 minutes before the restaurant closed that he made his move. Geoff came up to her and laid a crisp $100 on the table in front of her. When she looked up, she found a pair of piercing eyes staring directly into hers.

"I have a job opening I would like to discuss with you. It is only a one time job, but I have an opening and I am willing to heavily compensate you for your time."

His voice was soft, but very assured of himself.

She eyed the $100 bill.

"That is for you. I have heard you have financial trouble and I am in the position to make a difference. I will be back in 20 minutes. If you are interested, leave out a table and two chairs."

He smiled at her, slipped the bill into her hand, his fingers brushing hers. She shivered at the contact, drawing in a quick breath. Before she could figure out what she wanted to say, he left.

What did he mean? She knew that this could not possibly be a legitimate job offer. Who offers a hostess a part time job with the opening of a hundred dollar tip? She should probably just take the money and leave. Still, she could not keep going on like this.

She thought back on the gentleman. He was older, with some greying in his hair. Still, the firm body in that custom suit spoke to someone who was still in his prime. The term silver fox had already passed through her mind. Even better, he smelled good, a rich cologne that highlighted his own personal scent. She thought back to the pull she felt when he looked into her eyes. Confident indeed.

She figured this so called "job" was probably sex related. A thrill of excitement and fear pulled at her, a light sweat breaking out as she considered it. It had been a long time since she had had a partner. She thought of his eyes on her, and felt her core warm. This could either be a really good idea, or something she would regret terribly. Still, she was going to at least hear him out. After all, she could always say no.

Decision made, she finished closing up, hands shaking slightly. As the 20 minutes closed, she pulled out two chairs. She perched, hoping and fearing for him to return.