Payment in Full

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, an idea struck Chloe. She returned to her position in front of Astra's urethra and grabbed ahold of both sides with her hands. Chloe closed her eyes and concentrated.

Magic poured into Chloe's hands, causing them to vibrate, sending vibrations down Astra's urethra.

"Fuck!" Roared Astra, eyes clenched. "I'm cumming!"

Chloe looked up to see the muscles in Astra's stomach flex. Her cock expanded, her veins struggling against the taught skin to grow out even more, but they did manage to grow thicker than Chloe's both arms put together.

Holy shit, thought Chloe as her eyes were drawn to Astra's nuts. They were throbbing and convulsing in their sack, the skin there stretched real taught as well. The veins were pumping, equal in thickness to the ones on her cock. They were struggling to rise, the skin hanging from her pelvis trying its best to contract.

Astra's legs were bulging with muscle as she clenched up. With balled fists and bulging biceps, Astra roared, a look of pure lust in her eye. And as if a miracle, her nuts began drawing up, all the while Astra yelled in pleasure.

Chloe came as she witnessed the full body process of Astra's orgasm. She didn't have enough time to bask in it as the first spurt of cum traveled its way through her cock. It shot Chloe right in the face. It had such power that it went straight into her open mouth and down her throat

Chloe choked as cum sprayed on her. She brought her hands up to her throat trying to clear it, but the cum was too thick, having the consistency of glue. Finally, Chloe coughed and the cum dislodged, only for more to take its place when she opened her mouth to cough.

Astra was still roaring, her body flexed. All rational thought escaped her as the orgasm continued to rack her body. She spotted the tiny fairy being assaulted by her first rope of cum and grabbed her head roughly and shoved her face into her urethra.

Chloe flailed her arms as her face was shoved into Astra's urethra. Her face fit perfectly inside of the urethra, causing a near cum tight seal to form.

Instantly, cum began to force itself into her mouth. She flailed her arms, trying to push herself off of her mistress, but Astra had a death grip on her skull, causing Chloe slight pain.

The cum that was being ejected was too much and too fast that her open mouth couldn't take. It was for this reason that the cum began its next path of least resistance, her nose.

Cum entered her nostrils and went down into her throat, expanding it. Chloe's stomach had bloated and was as big as a beach ball. The cum forcing itself into her had been too much that it began to travel down her intestines.

In her mind, Chloe had lost nearly all conscious thought as she orgasmed at her predicament. It also didn't help that she was being deprived of valuable oxygen. But her mind sharpened when she felt something making its way down her large intestine. She knew what it was the instant it reached her anus. Chloe tried opening her anus as much as she could to try and dispel of any cum that she could.

The cum traveled down her anus and was about to exit her asshole when it stopped progress.

"Don't. Waste. A Fucking. Drop." Astra growled, her middle finger shoved inside of Chloe's ass.

With no place to escape, Chloe's throat, stomach, and organs expanded far bigger than they should have. The poor girl herself was lost in pain and mind breaking pleasure.

Eventually the flow of cum stopped, and for a second, Chloe thought that it was over, but then she felt Astra's cock flexing once more.

"Here comes the second rope." Astra growled as she went back to cumming.

After several ropes, Astra let go of Chloe, who had passed out halfway through the second rope of cum from the lack of oxygen.

The girl's stomach was bigger than four feet across. Stretch marks littered her once flat stomach, marking her of the abuse she just went through. The outside of her throat was black and blue, having been internally bruised. The fairy's face had gone blue from the lack of oxygen, but with a mighty swing of her cock, Astra struck the fairy's chest, causing her to start breathing again.

Chloe came back to be met with pain. Her throat felt too wide, her nose too open, and her anus too loose. She had trouble breathing, no doubt the cum in her stomach pressing into her lungs and all other organs. But one thing she for sure felt was satisfaction. She loved every second of it and was eager to do it again. But she knew that something else awaited her, and she was gladly anticipating it.

Astra smiled predatorily at Chloe and walked towards her. Her cock swung in a wide arc side to side, causing the air to audibly woosh. Her nuts, which hadn't shrunken, to Chloe's shock (and delight), swung pendulously, also audibly displacing the air.

Chloe couldn't stop the shiver that ran down her spine. It was the type of shiver that a cornered animal gets once it knows it has been caught and there is no escape. But within Chloe, this shiver was of anticipation. She knew what was coming and awaited it eagerly.

Astra grabbed Chloe by the arms and lifted her, the movement causing some cum to rush out of Chloe's asshole. The fairy promptly clenched it shut, hoping to keep all of the cum in. Despite being nearly killed by it a minute or two ago, now, she felt it was the pride of her life.

Feeling very much the same about inflating Chloe, Astra intended to continue dominating the tiny, now bloated, fairy. She maneuvered Chloe carefully, the cum bloated stomach getting in the way of just throwing Chloe on her gargantuan cock. Despite holding Chloe two to three feet off the air, the fairy's stomach was still distended towards the floor. There was too much cum for Chloe to be able to carry.

When there is a will, there is a way, and Astra found her way as she turned Chloe belly down and laid her down on it. A bit more of cum spurted out of Chloe's asshole, drenching Astra's cock in her own thick batter.

"You ready to get fucked?" Growled Astra, placing her cock flush against Chloe's pussy. Astra's piss hole was far bigger than Chloe's tiny slit, making the fairy whimper in fear. She was positive that this cock was going to end up killing her. But she knew that she would be ok with it, despite the fear she held. This cock could do anything that it wanted with her and she would love it all the same.

Astra pressed, instead of entering her, she pushed Chloe with her gargantuan bitch breaker. Astra huffed in frustration and took grip of Chloe's legs and pulled.

The cock still didn't make it in, but Chloe's pussy was already stretched beyond capacity, and it hadn't even begun to encompass Astra's piss slit.

Frustrated, Astra pulled harder, eliciting a yell of pain from Chloe. Her pussy began stretching a bit more, her lips slowly encompassing the piss slit, but it still didn't cover it. Finally, feeling incredibly frustrated, Astra pulled as hard as she could.

Slowly but surely, as Chloe screamed in pain, Astra's cock began to enter. Chloe's lips, which were stretched as thin as they could possibly ever go, were beginning to wrap the very tip of Astra's glans. It was the most painful yet pleasurable thing that Chloe had ever gone through. Her pelvis had dislocated when her pussy engulfed Astra's piss hole.

Heavy tears trailed down Chloe's face as she felt her pussy convulse, trying to eject the hostile intruder.

No, my mistress will go in! She thought.

Thanks to each of the women's determination, Astra's cock head made it inside. In that moment, Chloe experienced the most mind breaking orgasm of her life. Her body convulsed, unable to withstand the pleasure she was feeling. Ripples ran down her bloated stomach.

Astra struggled not to cum. The fairy's pussy was gripping her cock tightly. Voleta's had done the same, and Astra could confidently say at this point that she preferred fairy pussy over any other. It was always tight and they looked incredible when they were inflated with her cum. And when the're pregnant? Jesus fuck, thought Astra, sliding more of her cock inside the tight tunnel.

It wasn't long before her cock hit the entrance to Chloe's womb. Once more, her piss hole was far bigger than the tiny entrance. Chloe nearly orgasmed again at feeling Astra's piss hole kiss her cervix.

Astra pulled on Chloe's legs and forced herself into her womb. Had Chloe's stomach not been inflated by Astra's cum, she would have been able to have seen her ovaries pushing outwards. She could most certainly feel her ovaries being moved around. They were working overtime, trying to produce as many eggs as possible to be fertilized. Chloe couldn't agree more with her body.

The cock pushed successfully into her womb and filled it completely, the fleshy puch organ wrapping tightly around Astra's cock head. It was here that Astra discovered that Chloe's vagina gave no more room to enter. Astra had bottomed out at her womb, and there was still over half a torso worth of cock outside of Chloe.

Astra frowned, this wouldn't do. She snarled, tightened her grip on Chloe's legs, nearly breaking the bones, and pulled. Chloe gasped as Astra's cock, and subsequently, Chloe's womb, traveled further than they should have. Cum gushed out of her mouth as Astra's cock pressed into her stomach and further.

It wasn't until it had started squishing at her lungs that Astra's cock had sheathed completely within her. Chloe orgasmed, her face becoming red at the lack of oxygen. Her chest was completely stretched, and she swore she could feel a rib or two break. It didn't matter, she could fix it with magic later, but now, now her mistress needed her.

So, with what little strength she had left, Chloe closed her eyes and squeezed her vagina, tightening up further around Astra's cock, causing the giant woman to wail in pleasure.

"Fuck!" Yelled Astra. She gave Chloe a sneering grin, impressed with the tiny oxygen deprived fairy.

"You are an incredible woman," panted Astra, "but now, it's time for me to fuck you."

The elven woman pulled back, letting Chloe's lungs expand with the much needed air that they needed.

And then she thrust back in, punching out the air from Chloe again.

And she pulled back. And she pushed.

Chloe's brain melted as each individual vein and ridge and contour of Astra's cock rubbed against her stretched walls. Saliva dripped down her chin as she lost all ability to control her body. Cum gushed out of her asshole, drenching Astra's cock in it, providing further lubrication for easier and quicker entrance to Chloe.

Astra's nuts swung in wide pendulous arcs. Their descent brought them to pound against Chloe's bloated stomach, causing the fairy to harshly spew cum from both her orifices.

Mindless moaning came from Chloe as Astra began picking up speed. Her nuts causing more cum to spew from the fairy, and her cock punched continuously upon Chloe's lungs.

The abuse that Chloe was receiving was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt in the world. It couldn't last forever, though. Astra grunted as her stomach muscles tightened, it was clear what was about to happen.

Some part of Chloe that was still sane, sensed this, and, with what little control over her body she had, squeezed even harder than before, tightening her grip on Astra's cock. The outline of Astra's cock became sharply clear in Chloe's chest. The veins and ridges pronounced to near perfect quality. The fairy had become a glove.

The effect was instant, Astra's whole body tightened, including the grip on Chloe's legs, causing her bones to finally break. Chloe let out a scream as the cock within her flexed like it had done before. Her screams died as the first shot of cum flooded into her womb, causing her to have yet another full body orgasm.

It expanded quickly, completely crushing Chloe's lungs. Cum flooded into her ovaries, expanding them quickly to capacity and then continued expanding. Her womb grew bigger and bigger, expanding into her ribs, causing them to break. Chloe would have screamed in pain if she could, but her lungs were completely squeezed by her womb.

Eventually, Chloe's womb grew to be too big and it began pushing against her bloated stomach, causing the cum inside of her to begin rushing out of her mouth and anus. But just like before, Astra squeezed a hand around Chloe's throat and placed a finger in her ass, stopping any cum from escaping.

"Get fucking used to this, slut. It's how you're going to spend the rest of your life." Astra growled. Chloe came again, another mind shattering orgasm despite the pain. This was all she wanted. She wanted to be fucked by her mistress. By her God.

She would never be a free person again. She would become the high priestess to this magnificent cock, a devout servicer of Astra's massive bitch breaker. She had been enlightened, and she would make sure that when her time came, that she would die on this cock, servicing her God.

It had been years now, and the council of Wood Hollow had become nothing more than tradition at this point. The elite members allowed to join were no longer chosen based on their sexual purity, they were chosen on their level of devoutness to Astra.

The sexual assassin, after having dominated Chloe and Voleta, decided that she would have to do the same to the entire forest of Fairies. After all, they were better for fucking than they were for anything else. So, one day she swooped in and fucked Chloe in front of the council, displaying to all other members how amazing their lives could be if they were hers.

It hadn't even taken a day before Astra had the entire council servicing her. From there, it took nearly a month for all of the tribes to fall. She had united the fairy tribes under her own rule, which was what Chloe had wanted from the very start. Peace amongst the tribes, and now, she had gotten it, but not the way that she had imagined.

Speaking of said fairy, Chloe had become one of many wives to Astra. She was the one who kept all other wives in check, and she was also the primary breeding bitch who, by that point, had sired several hundred daughters.

She was happy with her life, even if she and all of the other fairies constantly had to heal each other from Astra's rough breeding.

Chloe and Astra were happy. After all, they had received their payments in full.

12