Payment in Kind

Story Info
Transman repays his girlfriend for blowjob with a surprise.
2.1k words
4.5
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Warning: This story is a continuation of "The Perfect Wake Up Call." Both are about a Transman. This story does not depict a traditional heterosexual relationship or typical guy/girl sex. It is a fictional story not intended for those under the age of 18 or those who have a negative view of transgender people. If you fall into either of those categories, please go back and read something else. My stories aren't meant for everyone; they are a look into a fresh take on heterosexual FtM relationships and sex. Everyone in this story is over the age of 18 and entirely fictional.

I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Feel free to favorite, comment, etc. Have a great day!

***

As I looked down at the woman beneath me, taking in the lust that filled her blue eyes and her halo of hair, an idea came to me.

I shifted my weight to where I was between her legs instead of directly on top of her. Maintaining eye contact, I leaned down to place a firm kiss upon her near swollen lips. The faint scent of her arousal filling my nostrils and driving me crazy. I broke the kiss and began to follow the curve of her neck with my lips and teeth. With each touch of my lips to her body, my little one squirmed, causing the length of her body to press against mine; the feeling of her breasts against my newly flattened chest sets my body on fire.

"I want you to be a good girl, okay?" I huskily whispered in her ear.

Her breath caught in her throat, making it hard to answer verbally, but she nodded her head in understanding. Typically, a nonverbal response would have been cause for some type of punishment, but since she had been oh so good this morning, I decided to let it go this time.

"I want you to relax your body and close your eyes."

Immediately I felt the pressure of her firm breasts leave my chest as her body fell back against the bed, and her eyes closed. I smirked to myself when I saw how compliant she was. This was going to be fun.

I brought one of my hands up to gently caress her beautiful face as my other hand went under her, bringing her more to the center of the bed. Once she was in position, that same hand went down to the side of the bed and grabbed ahold of the cuffs I kept nearby.

"Do you remember your safe words, babygirl?" I asked her as I took one of her hands from her side and slid it into the cuff.

"Yes." She gasped out when she figured out what I was doing.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Sir. I remember them."

"Good girl. And when do you use these words?" I asked as I cuffed her other arm in place above her head.

"When I am about to reach my limit or when my limit has been reached, Sir. When I need you to slow down or stop."

"Perfect, my love." I praised, pleasing a gentle kiss on her lips. "I'm going to tie you up and fuck you until you can't take anymore. How does that sound?"

I only kind of waited for her answer while I began my trip down south. The overpowering smell of her sex was answer enough. Oh yeah, she wants me. Just like every time I let my dominant sideshow, she went wild with arousal.

"God, ...yes. Please, Sir."

I used my tongue to trace a trail down the valley of her chest. Her firm, C cup breasts standing upright, almost begging for attention. My mouth began to water as I stared back and forth between them. I could feel her body quiver practically begging me to take them into my mouth and suck, but I tore my gaze away and continued downwards. My angel let out a small moan of protest, which got her a semi-hard smack on her right breast.

"Do not rush me." I nearly growled at her.

"Ye-yes, Daddy. I'm sorry, Sir."

By this time, I had made my way to her hot center. The golden hair was tickling my chin as I placed gentle kisses on both hips. My right hand made trips up and down her muscular thighs, stopping just shy of her heat with each trip. On my third trip, I allowed the tips of fingers to run along the length of her sex and found her wetness. God, her scent was intoxicating. I was nearly salivating at this point, every cell of my body screaming at me to lower my head and taste her; Again, I restrained myself knowing that I needed to finish tying her up before I could allow myself such pleasures.

I pushed myself down past her waist to the foot of the bed and yanked the foot cuffs from their hiding place. I quickly placed each foot into its cell and tightened the cuffs. I wanted to make sure that she was: 1) completely secure and couldn't break free, and 2) deliciously spread eagle. Once I was convinced that she wasn't going anywhere, I retraced my steps upwards, placing kisses and small bites along her legs and thighs. Again I passed her sex and focused my attention on her inner thighs instead. It might sound cruel, and even like it might be a punishment, but I knew that my little one loved it when I tortured her this way. When I've praised and ravished every part of her body except her core, when I've turned her body into a quivering mess of sweat and heat, only then do I give her what she so desperately craves.

That's precisely what I set out to do when I move back up to her face and kiss her. I use my tongue to stroke her bottom lip, demanding that she open her mouth up to me so that I can devour her. Like the good girl that she is, she obediently parts her lips, and I plunge my tongue inside, tasting her. I am greeted by the taste of strawberries and chocolate, reminding me of the previous night's engagements and making my dick harder. I kiss her hard and rough, putting all of my desire into it until we are both breathless. With her lips swollen, I give her a chance to catch her breath as I move to her neck. I nip and suck on the space in between her head and collarbone before I proceed, once more to her breasts. This time I don't stop or hesitate and manage to score a surprised whimper from her. I look up and find that she had kept her eyes closed throughout the entire ordeal. Perfect girl, I think, as I pull my mouth away from her erect nipple long enough to tell her that she can open her eyes.

When our eyes meet, I can see the deep pools of desire that fill them, which nearly causes me to give in to her will. Smiling to myself, I shake my head and go back to the task at hand. As I bite, suck, squeeze and nibble on her breasts and nipples, she finally begins to pull on her restraints and moan aloud. The more time I spend on her nipples, the louder she gets, and the harder she pulls. After about five minutes or so, her body lifts off the bed, and her eyes squeeze shut as her orgasm shoots through her.

I stare down at her face, drinking in the sight of her when she orgasms. This is my favorite time to look at her because of the sheer beauty that greets me. It's almost as if she shines and glows like a goddess rather than a human woman, and I have to fight the urge not to fall to my knees and worship her. Once her body stops shaking and her breathing returns to normal, I met her eyes again. She was completely satisfied. No, we can't have her tapping out now, I think, as I watch her blush.

"I don't recall you asking to cum." I say, trying my best to keep my dom voice active.

I guess my voice and face do the trick because I watch her swallow and lower her eyes before she says, "I'm sorry, Daddy. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it. You made me feel so good."

Those words are like magic to my hears. I don't care what anyone says but nothing, and I mean nothing, is as much of a turn on as a woman who confesses just how much you affect her. How much you turn her on or how much she wants you. And as a transman who had spent the last twenty-something years fighting to be seen for who I was, the fact that she called me Daddy and Sir never stopped my soul from jumping with joy. She loves me for who I am. She sees the real me, and still, she wants that person. Man, I love this woman. I close my eyes and allow the sweet words to surround me, settling over my body and warming my spirit before I jump back into action.

"I can understand that, sweetheart, but you know the rules."

She whimpers but doesn't deny the truth. I take my hand from her breasts and sit up as I move to straddle her. From this position, I can see both fear and desire in her bright blue eyes. She knows I'd never purposely hurt her, but the worry that I might is always there. I rub my hands together and meet her eyes before I bring them down on her thighs and hear the smack that follows. Her thighs change from pale white to light pink. My dick jumps at the sight and responds by placing more swats to her thighs until they are a more bright red. After each set of spankings, I look up to gauge her reaction. Her face is contorted in a look of pained-pleasure. Her mouth is open, breath coming in fast, face and chest flushed, and small incoherent sounds slip past her lips. Once I hit the number five, I stop and begin to massage her thighs, trying to soothe the pain away. When I sense that she has calmed, I decide to reward her strength throughout the punishment by running my fingers up her center again. I hear her hum of approval and take it as a sign to keep going. I use my right hand and part her slick folds as I begin to rub her clit. Once my fingers make direct contact with her her eyes roll back, and she settles more onto the bed.

I use both hands to bring her to her next orgasm. While my left hand slowly rubs small circles over and around her clit, my right-hand moves down, and I use my index finger to enter her. The feeling of her tight vaginal walls clamping down on my fingers nearly makes me cum. I push down my arousal and begin to thrust slowly into her. I keep up the rhythm of rubbing and thrusting going faster and faster as time goes on, egged on by the gasps and moans that escape her lips. As her orgasm draws closer, she becomes louder and begins to fist her hands into the sheets. Before she cums, I pull my left hand away and clump my lips around her hard clit, making her jump and begin to beg.

"Can I please cum now, Daddy? Please?!"

I don't answer right away as I am preoccupied with the feel of her tightness and the sweet, tangy taste of her. Oh man, her taste is totally out of this world. It's like every single one of my favorite foods compiled in one place that I never want to leave. Every time I taste her, I lose myself in the sensation and tend to forget about everything else. It's not until she is nearly screaming that I finally give in and nod, allowing her to cum, hard.

"Oh. Fucccccck!" She yells as her orgasm tears through her.

I continue to lap at her, but still, my fingers helping her ride out her pleasure before she begins to try and move away from me, indicating that she'd had enough. I lift my head and remove my fingers from inside her, clean them off and smile up at her.

"Now that you're warmed up, the real fun can begin."

To Be Continued...