Peaches and Cream

Story Info
Daughter helps dad relax.
2.9k words
4.17
27.2k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My daughter, Cindy, was a lovely child and the complete opposite of her mother, Beth, who could be a total bitch. She was already 22-years old and still living at home, which was one of the many things my nagging wife complained about. Not that Beth had any real problems. I gave her everything she wanted. We lived in a large house, a mansion by most standards, and I even paid for her masseuse, Tony to come over and give her a back rub three times per week.

I'd often come home from work and hear my wife moaning in pleasure from our bedroom as Tony worked her muscles and yet my wife would still expect me to cook dinner which was never up to her impossible standards. To be perfectly honest, I had brought this upon myself by allowing my wife to dominate me even from before we got married.

But in those days we were having tons of sex and it was a real thrill to have a woman who took control in the bedroom. She would always tell me what to do and I enjoyed calling her 'mommy' and cumming only when she allowed it. Needless to say, this didn't last long and once she had that ring on her finger we no longer had sex but she still continued to tell me what to do.

My only consolation was our kind-hearted daughter. Cindy was the best daughter a father could ask for. She was well-behaved and polite and she even helped me cook dinner and take care of the house while her mother was out shopping or at book club or taking a long bath. She really appreciated the affluent lifestyle all my hard work provided and I wondered if I'd have been happier being married to someone more like my daughter.

Cindy and I had lots of long conversations, which was another positive aspect of our daddy-daughter relationship, but we generally avoided complaining about her mother or talking about anything to do with sex. Although we both knew that Beth was a terrible mom and an awful wife, talking about it was not going to change anything and so we just focused on the positives and got on with our lives.

Then one day I came home from work just as Tony was leaving. His sleeveless shirt really showed off his muscles as he passed me at the door carry his little basket of aromatherapy oils.

"Cheers Frank!" he grinned as he walked past.

I steeped into the house and took a peach from the fruit bowl on the kitchen table. Beth and Cindy were having another one of their arguments. Beth said our daughter should move out the house now that she was in her 20s. I could see Cindy was really upset this time and that her mother's cruel words had really upset her usually carefree demeanor. Cindy let loose and was unrelenting in her critiques. She said her mother was a bitch and that she hoped she would die.

I said that was taking it too far and told Cindy to go to her room.

My wife just raised her eyebrows and said she was going out.

I went to Cindy's room to talk with her a few minutes later but no matter what I said my daughter just shook her head.

"Dad, stop defending her, she treats us both like shit and besides, she's been cheating on you for years."

"What are you talking about?" I gasped.

"You think Tony comes over to give mom a massage? He's not even a masseuse, I looked him up, he's a fitness instructor, and mom doesn't go to book club."

I reflected on the fact that my wife had never read a book in her life and I was suddenly struck by what a fool I had been. That my daughter had to break the news to me only enhanced my embarrassment. My wife had cuckolded me for years. Perhaps I had always known, but hearing it from my sweet daughter's soft lips was a real shock to the system.

"I'm sorry Dad, but you can't go on like this, paying for everything, doing the garden, cooking dinner, while Mom just fucks other guys behind your back. It's wrong."

I just shook my head in disbelief.

"Do you guys even have sex anymore?' my daughter asked, rubbing salt into the wounds.

"No," I admitted shamefully. I felt pathetic.

Cindy could see that I was upset so she gave me a hug and started rubbing my back. For some reason I suddenly felt aroused. I had never felt that way about my daughter before but her heartfelt feminine touch was melting me like butter and my penis stiffened uncomfortably in my trousers as my stunning daughter pressed her comforting cheek against my flushed and embarrassed face.

"I love you daddy," she said pulling back to look into my eyes. She was sincerely lovely with long brown hair framing her enticing green eyes. I looked at my daughter in a new way then and wondered why I had chosen the life of a cuckold. If I could have married someone like Cindy I might have been much happier. Pity she was my daughter.

That night I lay in bed after my wife had insulted my small penis and advised I go to the bathroom and take care of myself if I wanted some release. I just held my tongue. I was not going to let her know what Cindy had told me, it would just give her more satisfaction. Thoughts swirled around my head, thoughts of anger and revenge but none of those things would make me happy. Only my loving daughter could soothe my aching heart.

Eventually I calmed down and once my thoughts stopped racing I could hear some noises coming from downstairs. It sounded like someone had left the television on. I snuck out of bed and descended into the living room where I found my daughter wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching a movie.

"Hey dad," she said, "sorry if I woke you, you alright?"

"You didn't wake me sweetie," I said, "just couldn't sleep is all."

"I take it mom didn't help put you to bed."

That was the second time today my daughter had mentioned sex and I couldn't help notice the cheeky grin on her stunning face, which was just as radiant in the reflected light of the television as it would have been in a beam of early spring light.

"No, she didn't."

"Do you think that would have helped."

I didn't know where my daughter was going with this line of questioning but as she was studying law I decided to go along with it.

"Yes, actually, I remember sleeping like a baby every night when your mother and I used to have sex."

What happened next really surprised me. Cindy flung off her blanket. She was wearing pajamas, tops and bottoms, made of cotton. They were pink and on her feet were a pair of white socks. Then she repositioned herself so that she was kneeling on the couch with her bum in the air and then to my amazement she slowly pulled her bottoms down and exposed her ass to me.

I could see her vagina and I even imagined I could smell her as a subtle scent permeated the air between us.

"You can jerk off and come on my ass if it will help you get some sleep," she said, "you do so much for me, this is the least I can do to help you."

I couldn't believe what was happening but there was no way I could turn down such an offer. I hadn't had sex with my wife in years and this was the most erotic thing that had happened to me in my life. My daughters peachy 22-year-old behind was totally irresistible and it took all the self-control I possessed to look without touching her.

Removing my penis from my boxer shorts, I was immediately erect and began stroking myself as I stared at my daughter's bottom. She did not wiggle around and flaunt herself. She just held her pose. Allowing myself to get a little closer I took a whiff of her pussy and increased the tempo at which I was jerking myself off.

"Do you like my ass daddy?"

"Yes, baby, daddy loves it,"

"Good."

The whole experience teleported me back to my early years with my wife. It seemed my daughter had a little dominatrix in her too because although she was a devoted and appreciative daughter, she was completely in control in this situation and she was the one dictating everything that was happening and this was really turning me on even more.

It didn't take long before I was ready to come.

"Come for me daddy, come on you daughter's little ass."

"aaaah, aaaaah, aaaaaaaaaah...."

I shot my load all over my daughter's ass but I had so much built up spunk in my balls I got some on her white socks and on her pajama top too. If she hadn't been wearing anything I would have coated her legs and back as well as her ass although I felt relieved that I hadn't got any spunk in her beautiful sleek dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry, I came on your pajamas, honey."

"It's okay, dad, it'll come out in the wash."

I'll never forget that first night and the way I felt with my cum dripping from my daughter's exposed rear. I felt empowered and alive and relieved and happy for the first time in years. Every night after that I would wait up listening for the sound of the television. That was our signal. If it was on I would go downstairs and watch a movie with my daughter and at some point she would give me permission to cum on her beautiful bare behind.

After the first time she had learnt her lesson and she would strip completely naked so that I had a wider surface area to land on and as long as I didn't get any semen on the carpet or the sofa or any other furniture I was in the clear.

As much I enjoyed and looked forward to our late night rendezvous, like any man, I started wanting more, but Cindy and I never talked about what we did at night in the light of day so I had no choice but to await further instructions from my daughter.

One night, she finally decided to take things further. Perhaps she had convinced herself that allowing her father to ejaculate on her exposed buttocks did not really constitute incest and as such it was permissible. Perhaps, after taking several loads of her dad's spunk on her bare skin, she had changed her mind, or no longer cared, but on one faithful night my daughter gave me permission to lick her pussy.

Naturally, I agreed.

She was in the exact same position, on her knees, naked on the sofa and I licked her from behind. I had been getting so much pleasure from our meetings I hadn't even thought about the fact that she had not even come once. I licked the full length of her exposed vagina, slowly making my way all the way up to her asshole and all the way down to her clit. I lapped at her clit like a baby kitten and she twitched and moaned in pleasure and when I felt she was about to come I stopped.

"Must I keep going baby?"

"Yes, daddy, make me cum."

I obeyed my daughter's order and renewing my efforts with increased fervor I brought her to orgasm. My daughter did everything she could to remain quiet, burying her head in the cushions so as not to wake her mother but nevertheless, being in such close proximity to her, I could still hear her muffled cries and her moans and whimpers of deviant pleasure.

This continued for a few nights. I would bring my daughter to orgasm with my tongue and then I would jizz all over her. But soon enough we were trying new positions and I was coming on her stomach and breasts and not just on her ass and her feet and back. Soon enough I was using my fingers as well as my tongue and I was entering her and not just restricting myself to stimulating her needy clitoris.

Cindy eventually began helping me out by jerking me off a little and sucking on my cock a bit and letting me rub myself against her wet pussy after she came so that I could use her juices to lubricate myself before coming all over her pale flat stomach.

Eventually, it happened, the night arrived, when we could resist our urges no longer. She told me straight away that she wanted to have sex and climbing onto the couch on her knees she lowered her pajama bottoms without taking off her clothes. This symbolized that I would be cumming inside her and not on her naked flesh tonight.

I rubbed my cockhead up and down against her slick opening until she was ready for me to push myself inside her. Entering my daughter for the first time was a moment of pure joy and bliss. It felt so natural and perfect to be penetrating her and she kept say 'yes daddy' as I fucked her tight young snatch with deliberate and controlled strokes of my penis.

When we were both ready to come, she instructed me to cum inside her. Without doubting her decision for a moment I increased my tempo for the final time and released my incestuous seed against my daughter's willing womb, coating her insides with fatherly cum.

Cindy's body stiffened as she orgasmed and it felt like she was squeezing my cock between the walls of her pussy as she milked me for every drop of sperm I had.

"I love you daddy," she said.

"I love you too sweetheart."

This wonderful moment of profound pleasure and love was interrupted by the sound of Beth clearing her throat as she stood nearby in her nightgown with her arms folded across her breasts. She told us that she had seen everything and that we were disgusting and that she would be getting a divorce. She said she would get all the money and that we'd both be sleeping in the streets before long.

I was shocked and terrified. The joy I had felt at experiencing such blissful intimacy with my daughter had been shattered in an instant. Thankfully, Cindy took control of the situation and explained to her mother that she would deny everything and that she could prove Beth had been cheating on me so Beth would get nothing if she got a divorce.

Cindy was very convincing and she was studying law so Beth started to doubt herself and went back to bed. But she refused to have me in the same bed as her so I went to sleep in Cindy's room and that was the new arrangement in the house thereafter.

In the end, everything worked out for the best.

Cindy and I started fucking in front of her mother every time we felt horny. I would sometimes bend my daughter over the breakfast table and cream her pussy up right there. Beth eventually got used to it and she never argued whenever Cindy told her to cook us a meal or clean up the mess we made because she was scared of losing out on the affluent lifestyle my income provided.

Cindy even made her mother clean my cum stains from all the furniture when we decided to have sex in every room in the house and she even obeyed when Cindy instructed her to lick some of my semen off the floor with her tongue. I couldn't believe how my daughter had turned the tables and I realized that she was a lot more like her mother than I could have realized.

Cindy started spanking me and calling me a "naughty daddy" and she told me that she would not let me fuck her unless I became her slave. Naturally, I agreed, and the sex just got better and better to this very day. I am now my daughter's property and my wife is our housemaid. Beth even dresses in French maid outfits whenever Cindy is at home!

Cindy is doing great at school and she is about to graduate with top honors. I am so proud of the woman she has become. On special occasions she lets us reverse roles and if I buy her whatever she wants she sometimes lets me spank and abuse her as much as I want to. I love pulling her hair sometimes when I fuck her even though it hurts and she indulges this fetish if I have been a 'good daddy'.

But my favourite is when we just sit on the couch and watch a movie like we used to and I sniff her ass and lick her pussy while her mother lies alone in bed upstairs. I still love it when she lets me cum all over her naked body like those first few weeks we started making love, although these days she usually puts lip gloss on afterwards and gives me a blowjob so that I can fuck her young insatiable pussy again before we go to sleep.