Pearl's Porno

Story Info
Pearl makes a porno & Dean watches and weeps.
750 words
3.81
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Dean, careful with that expensive camera gear. Put it in my room, while I check out the spa."

"On it, Pearl," I replied.

Pearl Campbell's a best-selling wildlife photographer specialising in wetland birds and waders, hence her luxury hotel booking overlooking the Norfolk Broads estuary marsh, awaiting birds migrating from summer feeding grounds in the Arctic Circle, to see out the winter in gentler climes.

Once upon a time they were keenly hunted to supplement winter diets, now they're keenly hunted by amateur birdwatchers and professional photographers.

I'm Dean Elliott, Pearl's paid assistant and amateur photographer, who carries, cleans, maintains and erects her photographic equipment. I really cared for Pearl, too.

We rarely camp outside nowadays, unlike those simple early days of our working relationship. This trip means a comfortable hotel, and I rose well before dawn this morning, dressed in clothing much less smart than this hotel would normally tolerate, before setting out for the wetland hides.

Not only do I manhandle the gear, I edit and sort photos for publication, source visas, book flights, accommodation, vehicles, pay bills and bank the proceeds of Pearl's business. I've assisted Pearl for over seven years.

Pearl considers me a friend and junior partner but mostly as her domestic servant. Lines that must never be crossed were drawn in the sand long ago. She benefits from our platonic relationship, while she worked her way through a string of eligible (and not so eligible) boyfriends until recently engaged to be married to the fabulously wealthy book publisher, Sebastian Brand.

I thought Brand was a privileged dick, actually. Wealthy, loud-mouthed and treated servants, like me, objects to be abused and belittled.

The problem is that I worshipped Pearl, from the very first day I met her. However, that love was never reciprocated except ways that maintained our clear working relationship. Pearl depended on me, essentially in maintaining her comfortable livelihood. I was also a sounding board about her many relationships. She almost regarded me in the same way as one of her girlfriends, sharing with me intimate details of her relationships and pretending to seek my advice. I realise now that she gave me blow-by-blow accounts to feed off my poorly disguised jealousy.

Engaged to marry her "Sweetheart Seb", our relationship stood at a crossroads. I

'd given this serious thought while I prepped the cameras, cleaned lenses and filters, checked batteries and back-up, and that nothing was missing, packed all ready. Normally, when in remote locations, I'd build hides beforehand; this time she was using existing, not the best place for unique pictures, but she was filling in gaps in her almost completed book. I still recce'd the hide location and late back for dinner.

Pearl didn't wait, she'd was in the bar and dined early, so I ordered room service, something cheap as she deducted anything that she didn't order from my monthly paycheque. I visited the bar for a nightcap and noticed Pearl was ensconced in an alcove, all over a new young male friend. I didn't disturb her.

I always order a key to Pearl's room wherever we stay, as she's always sending me back for something personal that she's left behind.

In our kit we've a number of miniature infra-red "wildlife cams", battery powered and movement activated. We use them to show wildlife behaviour. Some images are good enough to use in Pearl's books, especially within the narrative. I set up two cams in Pearl's room on the off-chance. Then I slept well.

At 5am I was up and dressed. I eased into Pearl's room quietly. She was not alone and, judging by the overpowering smell of sex, they were deservedly exhausted. I collected both cams unnoticed and pulled the trolley of camera gear to the hide.

Once everything was set up, and started transfer from cams to my laptop, I took a few photos on my own pair of cameras, then settled down to watch the recordings.

It was like a unexciting silent porn movie in infra-red monotone. Pearl was pussy fucked doggy, sucked her one-night stand to hardness, and was rogered bareback in her arsehole. I edited a multi-angle porno flick, with clear images of both faces, date and time stamped on every frame.

With no sign of Pearl after five hours, and not a single image on her cameras, I dragged the gear back to leave outside Pearl's room.

I whistled as I packed, emailed the porno to Pearl's fiancé and my resignation to Pearl.