Peas in a Pod

Story Info
Close friends give into temptation, becoming lovers.
2.6k words
4.39
4.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Little Pea."

Rachel's face was buried into her pillow, crying her eyes out. But she looked up to smile and laugh when she saw her old friend, Jordan, standing in her doorway with a goofy smile on his face. She should have been downstairs, finishing the last touches of her party but didn't have it in her. Despite the vixen's dower mood, she responded with a smile of her own and could feel her heart fluttering in his presence as it always did. But, despite the strong attraction, Rachel had long since resolved to never act on her feelings for Jordan.

It was sad. Rachel thought they could have been a wonderful couple, but they had missed their moment, and now his friendship was something she considered too special to jeopardize with romance. The fact that she considered him off limits, however, didn't stop all her boyfriends from getting jealous of him. There was a closeness between the two foxes that her romantic partners never seemed able to match.

"Hey Big Pea." Rachel responded while protectively wrapping herself with her long, bushy tail.

Big Pea and Little Pea was their nicknames for one another. They had called each other that ever since kindergatern when, in a school play, Jordan and Rachel had played the roles of "Big Pea" and "Little Pea" respectively. Playing on the nicknames their friends would often refer to them collectively as 'The Pod' as in, 'like two peas' in a pod.

"How are you holding up?" He asked, even though he already knew the answer, with a little concern in his voice. Jordan let himself into her bedroom, striding in confidently like he belonged, before sitting beside his lifelong best friend on her bed. Most guys would have been gravely overstepping themselves by inviting themselves into her room like this. But Jordan was different, not only had they known each other forever, she knew he would never try anything. Like her, he considered their relationship too special to risk.

Jordan wrapped a tender, comforting arm around her shoulders. The kind of comforting arm that caused her conviction to falter for a moment, and Rachel leaned into him. Rachel's bushy tail wagged back and forth happily as she buried her snout into his neck inhaled deeply, enjoying his comforting scent. She tried to convince herself it was simply the fox's familiarity, not because of any mutual attraction, that caused her body to respond this way. Jordan did bring a... a sort of nostalgic contentment to her. It reminded Rachel of road trips to the beach where they were stuffed like sardines in Jessica's old Bug, or the bittersweet memory from Senior prom when she'd almost kissed him... but didn't. Every so often she wondered if he had moments like that, moments when he could have made a move but... didn't for some reason.

"I'm... I'm fine." She lied, nodding her head, trying to convince herself as much as him.

Jordan saw right through the lie, but he didn't press it. He knew that Rachel was in for a hard road after having her heart broken like this. The day before she found her fiancé just a month before their wedding, and on Valentine's Day of all days, cheating on her with her sister of all people! Jordan knew that kind of betrayal ran deep. He was confident that Rachel, probably the strongest woman he knew, would recover, it would take time. He wished that he could take the pain away somehow, but also knew it was impossible. Time would be her only healer. For now, he would simply have to settle for being there for her, however she needed him most. It was what made Jordan such a good friend and, Rachel thought, such a good boyfriend for any girl lucky enough to have him.

"By the way, I don't know if you meant to leave these in that heart shaped candy box downstairs, but I figured you hadn't." He said, reaching into his coat pocket, pulling out a stack of papers. They were stapled together as if someone had bound a homemade book. It seemed familiar to Rachel, but she couldn't quite place it.

Rachel curiously reached out to take the stack of papers, wondering what it was for a brief moment, before her face flushed in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that Jordan had found this. "Oh my god." She muttered, holding a hand to her mouth with a loud laugh, half of embarrassment, half out of real mirth. Jordan had just handed her the 'love coupons' that the vixen had made for her ex and then stuffed in a box of chocolates to give him later. It was supposed to be his Valentine's Day gift, but when they had so painfully and suddenly broken up, she had tossed it on the snacks table downstairs without even thinking; just wanting to be rid of it.

The idea of 'love coupons' was cheesy, some might even say juvenile, but she lived for little romantic stuff like this. Some coupons where PG, such as: "I owe you a kiss under the stars" or "One 15 minute back rub". Others were much rancher and would have proved even more mortifying had anyone else at the party have found them. "One blowjob, redeemable on your birthday." for instance, or "One session of anal sex, with one day's advance notice." Rachel flipped through them, sadly imagining engaging in each act with her fiancée for a moment until she got to the very last one. She didn't recognize it as one she had made and looked closer at it. Sure enough it didn't belong: it fell from the book easily, it hadn't been stapled, and the note was written in Jordan's handwriting. She looked at the note closer, and her cheeks immediately flushed beneath her fur.

"I owe you one steamy, passionate night of post break-up rebound sex." It read.

She looked up at him with a stunned look on her face, while Jordan looked at her with his big goofy smile. It quickly faded from his face, however, as he misread the look on her face for hurt feelings. "Listen, I'm sorry, Rachel... I just meant it as a joke. I didn't mean-"

"Does that mean I can't redeem it then?" She asked, a sudden sense of bravery coming over her.

Now it was Jordan's turn to look surprised. He spluttered wordlessly, the fox was stunned and not sure how to respond. He wanted to scream 'yes', having yearned for the vixen's affections for so long, but also not wanting to seem too eager or worse yet misreading his friend and confusing her joke for a real come on. Jordan certainly did want to make good on the coupons offer, however. While his hadn't been nearly as dramatic as Rachel's, Jordan was also going through a tough breakup at the moment. And like Rachel, he had always wanted something more than friendship from their relationship. Correctly reading the look on his face, she hesitated no longer and leaned in to kiss him full on the lips, stuffing the coupon in his pocket.

"Consider it 'redeemed.'" she whispered in a lustful tone.

For along and awkward moment, it felt like kissing a brick wall. Jordan seemed too stunned to respond to her aggressive advances in any meaningful way at all. He quickly warmed up, however, responding with a pent-up passion he'd been aching to express for years now. He reached out for her and wrapped his arms around her, a hug that she had longed for so many years, while their lips locked and their tongues danced. They fell back on her bed together, a small moan crossing her lips as she savored what she had been looking for so long. They kissed for a very long time, savoring the moment in each other's arms. They almost didn't want to have sex just then, the moment was too good. But eventually need overwhelmed them and they mutually broke off the kiss.

"Is it too soon to say I love you?" Jordan asked, passion causing his filter to falter. He immediately regretted saying it until he realized that Rachel didn't look taken aback or put off in the slightest.

"Probably." She whispered. "But who cares, I love you too."

They kissed again, this time getting a little braver. Jordan gently grabbed the base of her neck with one hand while resting the other on her ass, gently rubbing it as she kissed him. Rachel meanwhile placed once hand on his chest and the other on his thigh... not quite touching his manhood with her hand, but coming close enough to feel the heat coming off from it, even through the thick denim of his jeans. She always marveled over how warm the human body could get, especially as its occupant began to get passionate.

Jordan then began unbuttoning her blouse, freeing her medium sized chest from inside. Her breasts had always been somehow both smaller and larger than she wanted at the same time. Big enough to be a nuance without enrapturing men the way her more endowed sister's chest could manage. But if Jordon felt let down by the size of her chest, he didn't show it. Instead, he treated her boobs with all the reverence and lust her former fiancée never seemed to have managed. She smiled as he gently caressed her through her lacy bra and started to unbutton his shirt as well.

"Hold on a second..." She murmured, reaching for her phone on the bedside table and opening the camera app.

"You aren't really going to take a picture of this, are you?" Jordan asked in an exasperated tone.

"Yeah..." Rachel said sheepishly.

"Why? Not to send to your ex, I hope."

"Of course not! I just wanted to remember the moment." Rachel spluttered indignantly, but her protest seemed to fall flat. That was precisely what she had intended to do.

"Huh uh..." Jordan said, trying to refrain from rudely rolling his eyes. Instead, he gently took the phone from Rachel and turned it off, placing it on the bedside table again, using his long arms to ensure it was out of her reach. "You can have that back when we're done. We'll make plenty memories for you to record later."

Rachel's cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "This is why you're good for me..." she finally managed to mumble.

"Oh, why is that?"

"Because you keep me from making dumb decisions."

"Oh? Well, let's hope I don't break that track record!" Jordan said before planting a kiss on her lips again.

They kissed for a while longer, nibbling at each other's necks and sampling each other's bodies with hungry hands. As they kissed they lost more and more clothes until soon their bare bodies were before each other for the very first time. Usually, Rachel would have felt some sense of shame and embarrassment, worried if there was too much cellulite on her ass or if she was too chubby for her lover's liking. At the moment though, she felt both sexy and powerful in Jordan's presence, and that was nothing she could say about any other guy before him.

Things seemed to process at very high speed after that, looking back the memories of that wonderful evening almost felt like a slideshow inside her mind's eye. Jordan was soon on top of her, gently penetrating her in a way that was both soothing yet erotic; exactly what the doctor had ordered to cure a broken, betrayed heart. Her eyes fluttered, and her fists clenched as she was ridden to her first orgasm with her closest friend turned lover. She had read and heard many depictions of what making love was supposed to feel like, descriptions that used metaphors like fireworks to describe some sort of 'explosive' pleasure. She had always dismissed these as artistic liberties, sex had never been all that pleasurable for her. Now she was a believer.

"Good girl..." Jordan whispered softly too her, causing her to shiver from head to toe and wonder how he even knew what dirty talk she liked on his first try. Was she that easy to read? Did he really know her that well, despite only being friends? Or maybe he'd merely been lucky. Whatever the case, it felt like yet another sign that what they were doing was right. What they were doing was good.

She wrapped her arms and legs around him then, clinging to him desperately, as if he might disappear otherwise. But the fox was going nowhere. Like her, he'd finally found where he belonged.

Soon Jordan to came, she watched with exhausted interest as his back arch and he tossed his head back up towards the ceiling. His mouth hung open in a silent moan, she assumed, in deference to their privacy from the party that was just starting downstairs. As he came he filled her with is potion cum and somewhere in the back of Rachel's mind she realized they hadn't used a condom, and she wasn't on birth control at the moment. She and her fiancée hadn't been trying for a baby necessarily, but they weren't exactly avoiding it either. The realization made her wonder in the back of her mind if a pregnancy with Jordan would be the worst thing in the world. It was the last thought she had before drifting off to sleep.

...

Rachel woke up the next morning with a sea of texts on her phone, mostly from people wondering why she wasn't at her own party. Although, there were a few close friend who had put two and two together, jokingly chastising her for finally sleeping with him. Rachel's cheeks burned red beneath her fur and her ear twitched with annoyance, although there was a part of her that was almost grateful for the text messages. They reassured her she hadn't simply imagined that incredible night. The text message she appreciated the most she almost missed, buried in the sea of unread messages.

Sent 11:52 PM From Big Pea: Had a great night, hope to do it again soon. ;)

Rachel was grateful for the message, it gave her hope they would indeed spend a night together again.

Hopefully as a proper couple, but she wished that Jordan would have stayed with her.

She probably would fuck him again immediately, right then and there, if he'd stuck around.

Instead, Rachel supposed she'd have to settle for some coffee, and she wandered off down the stairs only to discover.

"Jordan!" She whispered excitedly when she saw the fox lounging on the coach, sawing logs. Quickly, not wanting to disturb him, Rachel shut the lights off and quietly tried to sneak onto the couch without waking him. However, her weight caused the cushions to settle strangely and he was awoken anyway.

"Rachel?" He grumbled quietly. "What time is it."

"About five in the morning... why didn't you sleep in my bed last night?"

"Well... I wasn't sure if I was welcome, and I didn't want to overstay my welcome."

"So you crashed in my living room instead?" She teased.

"Point..." He conceded gracefully. He yawned and then stretched, arching his back in a way that strongly reminded her of the night before. "Either way... you want to grab some breakfast, no way I'll go back to sleep now and I'm starved."

"I'm sure you are after that work you put in last night!" She said, slugging him gently in the arm. "Yeah, I could go for some food. You wanna grab some Muchas Gracies?"

"Sure!" He stood up and started looking around for his shoes, but Rachel tugged him back down to the couch. He looked at her a little surprise, but quickly realized what she was after and smiled. "Round two already, Little Pea?"

"You know it, Big Pea."

It had taken them a long time, far too long, but now that they had each other both thought it was the start of something beautiful.

END.