All Comments on 'Peculiar Patients'

by BandageFerrett

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SubmissiveSteve54SubmissiveSteve546 months ago

Unique and fascinating

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I loved it! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Next please

BandageFerrettBandageFerrett6 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the read @SubmissiveSteve54!

SouperKev777SouperKev7776 months ago

Please you have got to finish this story it’s so erotic!

BandageFerrettBandageFerrett6 months agoAuthor

@SouperKev777 Glad you liked it!! I definitely have some ideas for future experiments to push Nathan to his limits.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hot. I’m so glad you have plans for further experiments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How strange! I’m working on my first story for this site and was just thinking about including one such chair. Though my trans lad is an artist’s model instead of a medical model. It’s interesting to see the same themes explored in a different way.

BandageFerrettBandageFerrett6 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Your story sounds great, I have some fantasies around art modeling too! I'm also new to this site so not quite sure how this works, but maybe you can send me a message when it's posted. I'd love to read it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you! I’m glad you think so. It’s probably not going to be ready for a month or so. I could drop my email in your messages if you’d like. I have a lot of resources of art modeling and the history of the nude in art and its inevitable relation to pornography, as well as some basic art knowledge. It feels so conceited to identify myself as an artist when the only thing I want to say with my drawings is “isn’t this a weird boner I made you have?” Or “how many lines before it’s porn?”

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

this was such a unique and arousing story. I'm a trans guy, and was looking for stories under the tags. I'm glad to find a medical fetish story that involves another trans guy. and it was written respectfully too. well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBandageFerrett@BandageFerrett
Mid-20s trans man with a medical fetish and interests in various humiliating and degrading things. Always open to feedback, so let me know what you think of my writing and if you'd like to see more of something! You can find me on ao3 and fetlife under the same name.