Peculiar Patients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These will be fantastic for the publication, Rufus." Dr. Ivanov clapped him on the shoulder.

Nathan still had the capacity to imagine what these photographs might look like. From the photographer's intimate study, he pictured his disembodied holes pried wide open for display, and his throbbing, engorged clit standing erect.

"And now we'll turn to some performance testing on the subject," Dr. Ivanov said. Nurse Capaldi produced a long orange tube, which Dr. Ivanov took between his fingers. "A typical male bladder can hold up to seven hundred milliliters of urine, while a female bladder can hold only five hundred. To fully understand the patient's anatomy, we'll need to see what the patient's bladder can hold."

"Now I'm inserting the urinary catheter..." Nathan winced as the tube slipped into his still-sensitive urethra. The doctor advanced it slowly, moving in agonizing increments. Then he reached the entrance to Nathan's bladder, a place of resistance, and forced it through. Nathan cried out sharply.

"We'll add the first hundred milliliters..."

Nathan gasped as cold water rushed into his bladder. The doctor inserted it slowly through a glass syringe. Syringe by syringe, Dr. Ivanov inserted two, three, and then four hundred milliliters, creating a growing sensation of fullness. He filled Nathan's bladder to the point that he felt an urgent need to urinate and continued to fill it further.

As he inserted the fifth syringe, Nathan lifted his head from the operating table. "No... Please!"

Barely seeming to register Nathan's discomfort, Dr. Ivanov pressed on his abdomen to see how full he was. "Let's continue... The next syringe, Nurse Capaldi?"

Nathan's bladder spasmed, hard as stone. He took in the fifth and sixth syringes with growing agony. As Dr. Ivanov started the seventh, Nathan cried out. "Stop, please! I can't take any more."

Dr. Ivanov looked mildly disgruntled. He let out a deep sigh, palpating Nathan's bladder again. "It seems we have reached the subject's limit, at... six hundred and thirty milliliters. Now we'll see how long the subject can sustain that amount." He removed the catheter quickly from Nathan's bladder.

Nathan's muscles strained desperately to hold back. He wished he could squeeze his legs shut, even if only to avoid the humiliation of a full lecture hall witnessing him losing control of his bladder. He moaned at the pain in his abdomen. He needed relief, badly.

The doctor pressed a gloved finger over his urethra, commanding him to hold it. Under his breath he hissed, "You don't want to disappoint me, do you?"

Nathan's thighs trembled. He took in short gulps of air, trying to regain control over his body.

But the pressure was too much. As soon as the doctor removed his finger, Nathan let out a pained cry. Water rushed out of his bladder, splattering the metal operating table and the tile floor below. He thought the stream might never end. He panted with relief, still aware of all of the medical students observing with rapt attention and taking notes.

Nathan sobbed quietly. His body was weak and broken, unable to control even its most basic of functions.

"How disappointing..." Dr. Ivanov turned to face his audience. "Unfortunately, it seems the patient could not withstand the upper limits of testing. Still, we will repeat the experiment in the future."

Nathan only listened to the doctor distantly, awash in a numb surrender. There was nothing that Dr. Ivanov could do now to further humiliate him. Twenty medical students had observed and touched and prodded every part of him.

But the doctor hadn't finished with him yet. "In light of that... unfortunate failure, let me introduce you to a new instrument of mine, a device still in its testing stages. This will help us better assess the patient's sexual capacity and understand the role that the pseudo-phallus plays in arousal. As we know," He massaged Nathan's swollen clit, making him jump, "the patient has a distinct arousal response to physical stimulation. But my scientific curiosity compels me to wonder just how far we can take this arousal response. Can the patient experience climax with stimulation like a natal male?"

Nurse Capaldi returned to Dr. Ivanov's side, rolling a machine that had the appearance of a generator—sturdy, black, and low to the ground. She attached a small glass apparatus to a tube that extended from the machine.

"For this special purpose, I've adapted the hygienic glove milker to fit the subject's anatomy." A wave of intrigue swept the theater, students nudging each other and sharing covert whispers, leaning forward at attention. "It may sound barbarous, I know. But if the machine works as intended, it may prove invaluable for the study of many different types of patients."

Dr. Ivanov pressed the glass tube over Nathan's clitoris and held it there. "Please switch on the machine, Nurse Capaldi."

The machine leapt to life with a mechanical churning. Through the glass tube, it exerted a strong suction on Nathan's clit, causing it to swell. The stronger it grew, the more blood it forced into Nathan's clit. It was an overwhelming feeling of both pleasure and pain. The students watched with amazement as Nathan's clit became increasingly swollen and red.

Nathan moaned—he couldn't help it. His clitoris was being pulled from all sides, a more intense sensation than he had ever felt. The machine would suck and suck and then release, and begin the cycle again.

"Let's increase the velocity, shall we?"

The machine picked up in speed and force. All of Nathan's lower organs pulsed, nerve endings firing in confused bliss. He couldn't hold back the desperate sounds spilling out of him. The rows of students blurred. When they came back into focus, they were leaning forward, fascinated with the display in front of them.

"One more level, please."

Nathan's entire clit was jumping with the forceful suction. He clenched around both speculums, feeling them shift inside of him. There was no way he could hide his internal walls writhing in agony. All of it was too much, and he was about to explode.

Nathan cried out. His clit was stretched to its limits, sending waves of pleasure through his body. It was too much to take, too unbearable. His body began to shake as his orgasm spread over him in a flood of sensation, his contractions so forceful that they pushed the vaginal speculum out of him, clattering to the floor. For a moment, it was complete ecstasy.

But the machine kept on sucking, and Nathan's cries turned to real pain. It went on and on, shuddering through his body, until the doctor ordered the nurse to shut it off.

Nathan lay limply on the table, his gaping holes still dripping and contracting. From far away, he heard the students packing up their books and shuffling out past the exam table for one final look—though it would be far from the final lecture.