All Comments on 'Pedernales Rising Ch. 03: The Falls'

by EveC

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PeggyNPumpsPeggyNPumpsover 2 years ago

I’ll never be able to think of pedernals state park without visualizing the love making and near disaster.

IamannieIamannieover 2 years ago

I love these characters and your knowledge of the Austin area and its character is spot-on. Hope there's more to come, heheheh...

ButteredCrumpetButteredCrumpetover 2 years ago

EveC, you have done it again. I do like your writing style. This definitely got the heart racing and it wasn't just the Pedernales flash-flooding! ;)

I hope there will be more to this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant erotic writing, perfectly balanced and highly readable. Well done - this is the best of the 3 so far.

austin_voyaustin_voyover 2 years ago

Chez Zee? Great series. Try Pale Face Park sometime. Especially early fall.

brickman4brickman4over 2 years ago

Your righting just flows .

Now the nude walk back to the vehicle and the ride home ?

What ever you right will be great .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the stories and as a local I can indentify with the locations, next trip downtown will be like an erotic tour. Thanks!

kscarpakscarpaover 2 years ago

Splendid storytelling, Eve. Real sense of place, as well as interesting characters (not to mention some other erotic things).

Liberty1775Liberty1775over 2 years ago

Beautifully written, vivid and believable. I check every day for the next installment. No, really!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Liberty so do I!

kscarpakscarpaabout 2 years ago

Funny, I'd never even heard of Pedernales when I first read these stories, and now I happen to have gone there. Hope you write more at some point, Eve (here or through a book contract maybe).

clearcreekclearcreekalmost 2 years ago

Great story telling. Lots of flash floods in the news lately. I spent a few days in Austin years ago, all of it in the hospital due to a auto wreck on hwy35 heading north from San Antonio. I loved visiting the hill country around Kerville and Fredericksburg. Thanks for the memories. 5+

ExhibitionKittenExhibitionKittenover 1 year ago

A literal cliffhanger. I am begging you for more

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Another classic. They make a great couple.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

This tale has been excellent and extremely exotically erotic. My confusion lies in the same as Erin's; how can a stud that is driven to be near "50 Shades" domineering when in a public situation where the probability to get caught, expose her and his extreme power over her, and raging bull dominance over her is so explosive for them and the observers!

Like Erin, I wonder why she doesn't get to continue this amazing sex and even further exhibitionism at his home with. Does he have another woman at his home that is completely normal according to societal norms, that he feels that he expected to portray at business functions? But he is the closet exhibitionist and dominate that he needs to do often to "keep his head clear"?

This tale has had so many twists in it, with the can't wait to see each other, then don't see each for important times for relationships to be tested, which we see a small crease between Xmas and new years.

There seems to be a hanging thread left in this story: possibly Travis is going to be a jerk and just disappear after this near tradegy; or Erin is going to ask for a break to evaluate the relationship, as to what the power of sex in dangerous places and exhibitionism is all about and no wanting spending time in close quiet times.

Great writing look forward to see what goes on here and others in your world!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous