Pedro Story Ch. 06

Story Info
The ultimate present for my best friend.
2.7k words
4.28
4.7k
5
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,199 Followers

I first met Rob when he was a senior in college and I was a team leader of the employees in our car shop service. Rob came to the shop one time for a car tune-up and we started talking.

He invited me to join one of the friendly neighborhood games of basketball. I wasn't a very good player, but I decided to try it anyway. It was fun. The score was not important. The trash talk was hilarious and it was nice to meet people of another culture. People who weren't looking down at me for not going to college. We became friends and frequently went together to concerts, movies and bars.

When my relationship with Bianca was in full bloom, Rob was 'between girlfriends'.

The 3 of us went one time to a bar. We were drinking beer after beer.

Rob invited Bianca to a dance and she accepted. I was watching them from the side, seeing them talking and laughing together every now and then. I was happy to see the 2 people I cared about getting along so well.

When they finished dancing and approached our table, Rob said, "Pedro, your girlfriend is amazing. Usually I am not into dancing. She made it very easy for me. Bianca is smart, funny and super attractive. If one day you guys decided to split, let me know. I'd take her to be my girl friend in a heart beat!"

We all laughed at Rob's announcement - After downing several beers, loose talk was common.

However, over time I learned that Rob really did find Bianca very attractive. Every party the three of us went together, he'd try to be VERY close to her, talk to her and dance with her.

He even admitted to me that the only reason he wasn't hitting on her was because 'she was mine'.

Two weeks before Rob's birthday, I mentioned to Bianca the possibility of a threesome with Rob.

She said, "Pedro, I like Rob. I really do! He is a good guy and a nice friend. If you want us to go ahead with it, I'll do it, but I'd hate to lose his friendship if it went wrong."

"Bianca, don't worry. Let me take care of the details. You are very pretty and your body is beautiful, so I am not worried about Rob not finding you attractive in bed. You've seen him before and stated that he was 'handsome'. He is very active physically, both in the gym and on the basketball court and he has great body.

The three of us can go to a bar together, drink some alcoholic drink to get more comfortable and once the time is right, we'll go to a nearby hotel and get it on."

"Pedro, I promised you to cooperate (Read in one of the previous chapters) and I'll do it. Schedule it for two weekends from now. By then I'd be done with exams and other school assignments."

I kissed Bianca on the lips and said, "You are wonderful dear."

The next day I met Rob and told him that the present he'd get from Bianca and me this year would be different.

He tried to guess what it was, but I just smiled and said nothing further.

Rob's birthday party, that happened to be several days later, was fun - Good music, lot's of alcohol and more importantly, no heavy discussions about literature, economic data or immigration...

When it was time to show the presents, Bianca and I were empty handed...

I said to him, "Sorry mate, our present is not available for you now. It will be ready a week from now, but I doubt very much that you'll be disappointed..."

Three days before our scheduled encounter, I explained Rob our plan.

Rob was shocked. He almost fell on the floor.

I said mischievously, "Rob, if you don't like this gift, just say so. I can easily cancel it and buy you something else like a colorful tie, funny panties or a stupid hat..."

"Are you nuts? I'd kill to be in bed with Bianca. You have no idea how often I fantasized about it, knowing that it would never in a million years actually happen..."

The upcoming Saturday Bianca and I went to one of the nicer bars and met Rob there.

He showed up earlier and reserved a table for us. I bet he was very nervous...

He was wearing an ironed blue pants and a clean white shirt.

We could tell that he shaved and did his hair just prior to arriving here...

Rob stood up and stared at Bianca.

She was dressed in a short red dress, that amplified her amazing figure and a pair of high heels shoes.

We joked frequently about Rob's fascination with high heels, so I was the one who chose them.

He approached her, kissed her hand and said, "Bianca, you are gorgeous. I always fancied you and thought that you were the most beautiful lady around. You look even more stunning tonight!"

She smiled at him, clearly impressed by his sincere compliment, "Thank you. You look very handsome too."

I noticed several people trying every now and then to sneak a peek at my girl.

I agreed wholeheartedly with them - The tight red dress amplified her perky tits and showed nice cleavage. Her shapely legs on top of the high heels shoes made her rear sway sexily... I was proud of my lady...

We sat down. Bianca was sitting quietly, drinking a cocktail and alternating her gaze between me and Rob.

I invited her to dance, during which I asked her how she was doing.

"I am doing fine now. I was trying to imagine the 3 of us in bed together. The fantasy felt scary and arousing all at the same time. I know that I can count on you to make it enjoyable, but never been in a situation like that before makes me feel shaky..."

"Girl, trust me. You'd like it. I'll be there and make sure that everything is under control. Rob will do everything he can to make it as pleasurable as can be.

Let's go back to our table. Dance with Rob and talk to him."

When we reached our table, Bianca asked Rob if he'd like to join her on the dance floor.

Rob jumped from his seat. He was blushing. He gave her his hand and together they went.

It was a slow dance. Bianca leaned her head on his shoulder.

I saw him whispering something in her ear. She smiled and whispered back. He looked in my direction and whispered again. She nodded her head and together they came over to our table.

Bianca, "It's too noisy here. How about we'll go somewhere quiet. We can put on some music and continue dancing if we feel like it."

The hotel suite I reserved before had a small bar, refrigerator, a bottle of Syrah red wine, couple of beers and a mixture of cookies & nuts. I took care of everything hours earlier.

I dimmed the lights, put on slow music and sat down on the chair.

Bianca took her shoes off, poured wine into a glass and gulped it down.

She invited Rob to dance with her again. He seemed more comfortable now. He was holding her waist, keeping some distance between them, but she simply melted into his body, leaning against his broad chest.

After a couple of minutes he whispered something to her. She stared down at his groin. His bulge was prominent...

She smiled at him and began slow grinding against his body. Was she tipsy already?...

The song ended and Bianca whispered something again. Rob just stared at her.

Bianca said, "This dress is killing me. You may think that it's sexy, but it's not made for dancing. Let me put on something more comfortable and I'll be back soon."

Then she laughed and said, "But if you guys want to keep the mood up, the two of you can dance together until I'm back..."

She took her purse and went to the bathroom.

Rob was walking to the nearest seat and I saw again the tent in his pants.

I smiled at him, "I see that Bianca's 'magic touch' is working on you already..."

Rob, "You have no idea! Being so close to such a beauty... and her sweet scent... I am mesmerized by her pretty face, sexy body and her erotic movements on the floor.

During the dance I was apologizing to her about my boner. She laughed and took it as a great compliment.

She whispered that I was using a perfect deodorant and smelled very good.

The idea that her boyfriend was watching us being so close together was making her horny too..."

Bianca came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later.

She was barefoot and dressed in a sheer pink lingerie with nothing underneath...

"Guys, I hope that the way I dress now does not offend you. It is just much more comfortable for me. BTW, you guys may feel better if you take your top off too..."

My girl was behaving like I've never seen her before. All her shyness has disappeared. Was it the alcohol? Was she getting aroused by grinding against Rob's hardening dick? Was it the permission to be out of control with a prospect of a threesome???...

Rob and I removed our shirts. I was happy to see that I was more tan, hairier and more broad shouldered.

Bianca joined us on the sofa. She pushed Rob and me sideways and sat in the middle.

"It feels so good to sit between 2 strong men, who can protect me from everything bad and evil."

She looked me in the eye and asked innocently, "You guys look tense. Anything I can do for you guys to make you feel better?"

I kissed her lips, "Bianca, I think that the negligee looks great on you. Rob, what do you think?"

Rob was busy rearranging his throbbing cock in his pants...

He mumbled, " Beauty like that exposed in front of me is unfair and even dangerous. I am afraid that if my hands are not tied up right now, I won't be able to control them for long... or, I might have a heart attack!..."

Bianca smiled at him, "Don't worry, in college they taught us how to resuscitate.

First I need to ensure breathing and then massage the chest. Here, I'll show you."

She kissed him lightly on his lips, then took his hand, put it on her breast and helped him massage it slowly.

"You see, now both of us know how to resuscitate needy people.

Of course, in order to be better at it, the 3 of us need more training...

Guys, after all my efforts today, I feel very weak now. I think that I am going to faint. Any one of you volunteers to save me?!..." Then she closed her eyes and leaned backwards motionless.

I smiled at Rob and told him that I was already trained by Bianca in basic life support on multiple occasions.

It was his turn now.

Rob gently moved Bianca's head in his direction and began kissing her gently.

Then he forced her lips open, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

At the same time he put his hand on her negligee covered boob, kneading it in a circular way around the areola.

Eventually he was touching her sensitive nipple. Bianca's breathing increased.

Rob inserted his hand inside her negligee, massaging her tit and then rolling her dark nipple between 2 fingers. This action was obviously a lifesaving for Bianca, because her body came alive - She kissed him back, moving her hand toward his engorged cock.

Until that moment I was only observing,...getting aroused in the process...

Now it was my time to join in too.

Slowly I lowered the upper part of Bianca's negligee, until it was loosely hanging on her waist.

Her 2 magnificent tits were protruding proudly with the rock hard nipples begging for attention.

Rob was playing with one of her breasts, while still devouring her luscious lips.

I bent down and started sucking on her other nipple. Bianca began to moan.

I moved my hand to her crotch and gently played with her hot knob area.

She spread her legs for me to have a better access.

I inserted one finger into her dripping vagina and she gasped.

It was time to take the next step.

I moved Rob sideways and stood in front of Bianca. She opened her eyes and stared at me.

I said nothing and simply gazed down at my erection.

She smiled, unzipped my pants and inserted my member half way into her mouth. She held my hips tight and slowly took more and more in until my dick was buried deep inside her throat.

I held her head and fucked her face a couple of times before taking it out.

I stood her up and touched her soaking snatch.

Yes, she WAS ready for us...

I lowered her down with her back on the carpet.

I signaled to Rob to undress and kneel by her head.

It was time for 'my Geisha' to taste another cock.

As I spread Bianca's legs and started lapping her pussy, Rob touched Bianca's lips with his hard cock.

Instinctively she opened her mouth for him, trying to accommodate his large girth.

Rob was watching her, while gently pinching her nipple.

He stared with awe as she slowly but surely accommodated all of him in her wet mouth, sucking him hard and slow.

I increased the pace of licking her sensitive clit, now manipulating 2 of my fingers inside her snatch.

Bianca began moaning and groaning and her body moved uncontrollably from side to side, closing fast on her impending orgasm.

I whispered to Rob to enjoy his first present - A blowjob to completion.

I then put saliva on my third finger and inserted it slowly into her anus.

By now Bianca was so aroused, that within 10 seconds she burst in a loud cry.

Rob's big cock muffled her noises somewhat, but the decibel level was very high still!...

At this point Rob could do no wrong. Bianca lost control. She was shuddering and sucking him like crazy.

Rob began groaning and held Bianca's head attached to his groin.

He erupted in her mouth, forcing her to swallow everything he'd got. Her lips remained glued to his shaft throughout his massive orgasm!

After cumming deep in her throat, Rob lied down beside Bianca, mesmerized by HER prolonged climax.

To my surprise, she still kept Rob's spent cock in her mouth and now was simply using it as a pacifier.

I was thinking to myself that in that regard, Bianca definitely had similar genes to Amanda's... (Read Amanda's use of pacifier in a prior chapter).

I gradually slowed down my manual and oral assault and let Bianca recover.

It was one of her longest orgasms ever. She was awesome!...

We all rested for awhile.

Then I went to the small kitchen area, prepared coffee with some cookies for everybody and joined them.

I asked Bianca, "How are you doing, dear?"

"It feel great! I don't remember many details, but I recall shaking and hearing myself shouting. I had a huge orgasm. I doubt that any climax can be bigger or better than that one."

I said, "Bianca, this was only the beginning. Both Rob and I are planning to let you taste heaven!"

And for the next 3 hours, both Rob and I, either simultaneously or each one separately, used Bianca's body thoroughly.

She was fucked by me doggy-style in her hot cunt and later in her ass, where I was having my happy ending.

After a short break, she was riding Rob's tool cowgirl style, finishing off in a variation of a missionary style...

When we were on our way home, Bianca confided in me, "You were right that a threesome can be enjoyable. Rob and you were playing my body like no other before. I came at least 100 times today.

I am so tired now, that I may sleep for 24 hours. But it was definitely worth it!... Thank you both very much!"

Since the first time that Bianca, Rob and I had our threesome, we repeated it twice more during Bianca's college years.

ragal2
ragal2
1,199 Followers