Pedro Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Amanda's new experience.
1.7k words
4.46
4.8k
5
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers

A week after it happened, I told Amanda about the threesome I had with her daughter and Rob.

Amanda's initial concern - Did I put her daughter through a risky adventure that would scar her physically or emotionally for a long time.

Amanda's pretty face was showing signs of anxiety, as she was now nervously biting her lip.

I caressed her arm and reassured her that her daughter did not suffer at all.

Amanda became more curious, "Did Bianca enjoy the experience?"

I hugged her lovingly.

In the next half an hour I briefed her about the encounter and how it unfolded. (Read Pedro story. Ch 6.)

Hearing that her daughter relished it immensely, Amanda's body language signaled more calm - The lip biting stopped, her furrowed forehead relaxed and she unclenched her fists.

Amanda remained quiet for awhile. Did she mull over the implications of such an action?!...

I sat silently by her side, allowing her brain to digest the unexpected news.

It took Amanda few moments, but then she became inquisitive about the logistical aspects of threesome.

"How do you deal with the initial embarrassment of appearing naked in front of a stranger?

How should a woman react if something feels unpleasant or even painful?

How can one woman handle 2 men at once?..."

"Amanda dear, I've participated in multiple threesomes involving a lady and 2 men.

From my own experience - BEFORE the encounter, a good background assessment was needed. DURING the acts I made sure that no woman was in a risky or unpleasant situation. All 100% of the women ended up climaxing multiple times. AFTERWARDS each lady had great memories for the rest of her life...

In conclusion, I think that every woman should take part in a threesome at least once!"

Amanda stared at me with her pretty eyes, but didn't talk...

"Girl, explaining the theory is one thing. I want you to experience it too!"

She was hesitant, "Please Pedro, I love to be with YOU! I don't think that another person will make our sex any better... Why not continue relish what is working for us?!..."

"Amanda, life is short. I want us to enjoy as much as we can, while we still can! I'll handle all the arrangements. I promise you that during the encounter you'll feel immense pleasure, something you never experienced before. I bet you that afterwards you'll remember it very fondly..."

Amanda, pleading now, "Pedro darling, I get that threesome with Bianca was great, but I am much older. My body is not as perfect as hers and in spite of my routine exercises, I am in lesser physical shape than my daughter..."

"Amanda dear, your body IS perfect! I adore every part of your amazing body. The guy who is going to join us has the same taste in women as me, so I am confident that he will be mesmerized by your beauty..."

Amanda tried her best to dissuade me, but to no avail and later gave in to my demand...

I introduced her to Rob few weeks after he had sex with her daughter.

I told Rob beforehand, that I wanted him to know Bianca's mother.

He was shocked to hear that she was my unofficial lover...

Yes, I explained to him that while Bianca was my 'official lover', her mother was the 'unofficial one'... without Bianca's knowledge (yet?)...

Prior to meeting Rob, I mentioned to Amanda that the man she was going to encounter is the same one who had sex with her daughter before.

Amanda was hurting, "Why are you doing it to me? Can't you choose for us ANOTHER guy?..."

I said, "Amanda darling, he is my best friend and as such he deserves the best!

But I also know that he is safe and clean.

He is very attuned to his partner's wishes and an expert in bed - Your daughter can vouch for that too!"

As expected, Amanda surrendered to my choice. Again.

This time I arranged the encounter differently.

First, I looked on Bianca's and Jerry's schedules and selected a day that neither one of them was home.

I made sure that Amanda's morning was free. It was one of her evening shifts.

Then I called in and notified my deputy that I won't be coming to work that day.

I did not notify Amanda of the exact date of our encounter...

Even tough she didn't fight me, she wasn't all in. So, when the time was right, I wanted her relaxed...

That morning, as usual, Amanda showed up in my room around 8:30, ready for action.

She was in a horny mood already...

She was nude, hot red lipstick on her juicy lips and a 4" heels that made her usual sexy walk even more irresistible...

By now Amanda was so conditioned to my foreplay, that in no time she was begging me to insert my tool inside of her and make her enjoy her first orgasm.

I held my ground, making her hornier and hornier using deep kisses, stirring of her tits and every now and then 'incidentally' touching her love button.

Her need was killing her and she implored me, "Please, I cannot take it anymore... What DO you want?"

I said, "My friend Rob is here today. He heard from me about how good you were in bed. He wanted to see with his own eyes the two of us in action. Is it OK if he watches?"

"Pedro, you are so cruel! You make me so hungry for your magnificent cock, that I'll agree to anything to have it... Right now I need you inside of me so much, that I really don't care who is here! Just put it in me please!"

"Amanda, you disappoint me! Rob is a gentleman. He will stay in the living room, unless YOU give him permission to enter.

I suggest that you be kind and ask him nicely to enter our bedroom and watch us..."

I continued teasing Amanda with my cock at the entrance to her cunt, barely touching her sensitive area.

Amanda, now horny as a bitch in heat, whispered, "Rob, you can sit down here and watch us."

"No dear, Rob is in the living room. You need to speak louder, so that he can hear you!

And please, sound like you REALLY mean it. Rob would love to know that YOU WANT HIM here!"

Amanda, louder this time, "Rob, please come to our bedroom. We would like you to watch everything we do!"

"You see girl, it wasn't that difficult..."

Rob stood by the door and gazed in.

The sun shined through the partly open window, illuminating the room perfectly.

Rob noticed the chair on the side of the bed as well as... our naked bodies intertwined.

He sat quietly and observed.

I began kneading Amanda's boob and slowly penetrated her snatch.

I was doing it real slow and it was driving her crazy, "Pedro please, fuck me harder. I want you so much that it hurts..."

"Amanda, you are supposed to care about MY pleasure first, and only when you satisfy MY needs you are allowed to beg for your own pleasures... Am I not right?!..."

"Pedro, I'll do whatever you want, but please, PLEASE, let me also cum!"

"Good girl. I notice that Rob here is becoming horny too. I can see his big hard dick pushing against his pants. That's very unhealthy and... unfair to him. We should help him, after all it happened to him because he was watching us...

Why don't you ask him to join us in bed... I am sure that your blissful mouth can find a cure to his problem..."

Amanda with her eyes still closed said, "Rob, please come closer. I want to touch and feel you."

I signaled to Rob to undress and sit close to Amanda's face on the bed.

When he climbed the matrass, the bed shifted a bit and Amanda was searching for him with her hand.

He moved closer still, took her hand in his and put it on his flat tummy.

Amanda lowered her hand onto his throbbing cock and tried to wrap her small hand around his large erect penis. Realizing that she could not encircle his girth all the way, she gasped.

"Baby," I said, "show Rob what you can do for him. Afterwards, together we'll show YOU what great sex really is!"

Just like Bianca before her, Amanda tried slowly to encompass the huge tool in her smallish mouth.

At the same time I started pounding her cunt hard but at a slow pace. I didn't want Rob's dick slipping out her mouth.

Amanda's heroic mission to fully accommodate Rob's massive pole took about 10 minutes, but then she was performing as good a job as Linda Lovelace in 'Deep Throat'...

Her mouth and throat were stretched to the limit, but she was now bobbing up and down, and slurping on Rob's cock like there was no tomorrow...

Getting used to the large cock took her some time, but now that the shaft was all in, Amanda began to feel her arousal building again.

The giant cock in her mouth muffled the sounds she was making during her first climax. But her shaky body disclosed the truth.

At the time of her orgasm, I increased the speed of my movements, making Amanda shudder even harder.

I gave Rob the OK and a minute later he ejaculated in her widely open mouth...

She Gagged and started choking, but eventually regrouped and swallowed his seed.

Short time after him, I was cumming too, drowning Amanda's stretched vagina with abundant amount of seed.

When we were done, Rob and I rolled sideways and rested for awhile.

During that time Amanda opened her eyes and saw Rob for the first time. She smiled at him.

He hugged her and whispered, "Pretty lady, you were awesome... Thank you very much!"

"You welcome, Rob."

It became late and I wasn't sure at what time Bianca was supposed to be back, so we all dressed up and Rob left.

Later in the evening it was obvious that Bianca was tired after a long arduous day in college, while Amanda was unusually cheerful.

Bianca, "Mom, what happened that made you so happy today?..."

Amanda, "I tried a new exercise today and it made a lot of difference in the way I feel."

Then she winked at me, "This exercise helped my old body a lot! I might be tempted to try it again..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers