Pee Habits of Anupama

Story Info
A young woman from Kerala ends up becoming a piss lover.
810 words
3.26
2.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anupama was a woman of refinement and poise, accustomed to the luxuries of life. But even the most cultured and genteel among us are not immune to the baser demands of the body. As she found herself traversing the bustling streets of Kochi, the insistent tug of her bladder became impossible to ignore.

Despite her best efforts to hold it in, the urgency of her need would not be denied. She searched high and low for a suitable place to alleviate herself, but the city was unyielding, offering no refuge from her discomfort.

With each passing moment, her discomfort grew more acute, her mind awhirl with the possibilities of how to find relief. The bus ride was a torturous ordeal, the jostling of the vehicle only serving to intensify the ache in her bladder.

But as the bus trundled on, it became clear that her options were rapidly dwindling. With no other recourse, she furtively reached for the container she had brought with her. The sound of the urine trickling into the container was like music to her ears, each plink a symphony of release and relief.

It was an undignified act, to be sure, but in that moment, Anupama cared not for propriety or decorum. She was a woman in need, and she had done what she had to do to find relief. And as the bus continued on its journey, Anupama sat back, feeling the weight of the day lifted from her shoulders, her discomfort finally subsided.

As Anupama stepped off the bus and onto the familiar streets of her home, she couldn't shake the feeling of liberation that had washed over her during her impromptu bathroom break. Despite the embarrassment and indignity of the experience, she couldn't deny the thrill of doing something so taboo.

As the days passed, she found herself fixating on the memory of that moment, replaying it in her mind over and over again. And as she did, a seed of curiosity began to take root. What other forbidden acts could she indulge in?

Anupama started experimenting with different ways of expressing herself through pee. It started with small things, like sneaking a quick pee in a secluded alleyway or behind a dumpster. But as her confidence grew, so did her boldness.

She began to seek out more and more elaborate locations for her illicit peeing, the rush of adrenaline becoming more and more intense with each new location. She peed in public parks, on the side of the road, and even in the middle of busy city square. Each time the thrill was different, each time the thrill was more intense.

Anupama's new found fetish became an obsession. She started planning her peeing sessions in advance, scouting out new locations, and even carrying a container with her so she could pee whenever she felt the urge. It became a secret part of her life, something that she kept hidden from everyone around her.

But despite the shame and guilt she felt, Anupama couldn't bring herself to stop. The rush of excitement was too addictive, the release too satisfying. And so, she continued on her secret journey, exploring the forbidden art of peeing in all its forms, always searching for that next thrill.

As Anupama delved deeper into her fetish, she began to discover new and exciting ways to indulge in her addiction. She started exploring new places, from dark alleys to secluded forests, each location offering a unique and thrilling experience. She even started experimenting with different times of day, peeing in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn, just for the thrill of it.

Her sense of adventure was reaching new heights, and she felt more alive than ever before. She discovered a community of like-minded individuals who shared her fetish, and she found solace in their stories and experiences.

Anupama's confidence grew as she met new people and shared her experiences with them. She no longer felt ashamed of her fetish and was proud to be part of a community that embraced it.

She started taking her peeing to new levels, experimenting with different techniques and styles. She would pee standing up, sitting down, or even upside down. Each new experience brought a new level of excitement and thrill.

Anupama's fetish had become a part of her identity, and she embraced it wholeheartedly. She found a sense of freedom and liberation in her addiction, and it had brought new meaning and purpose to her life.

As she continued on her journey, Anupama never lost her love for the thrill of peeing. It had become a passion, a source of inspiration and joy. And as she explored the world, one pee at a time, she knew that her fetish would always be a part of her, bringing her thrill and excitement for as long as she lived.