Peeking Betty

Story Info
Seeing my neighbor having fun.
3.2k words
4.36
20.9k
20
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

My name is Betty and I am five-foot-one-inches tall, I weigh one-hundred-twenty-two pounds, and I have thirty-eight B breasts.  When I was nineteen my mom split from my stepdad and we moved out of town to her new job.  It was a bit of an older house that we moved into and I think it had been empty for years.

The movers unload our stuff and we worked about placing it as they brought it in. We had neighbors to one side and none on the other side.  I got a bit tired from it all but went about exploring the rest of the house, which led me upstairs to the attic. They had left stuff behind and I was looking it over. It was starting to get late, and a bit dark, so I went to find the light, to turn it on. But as I walk past the window, I glanced and to my shock I was looking right into our new neighbor's bedroom window.

Their light was on and I could see their bed. She was laying there naked and his head was buried in her pussy. I couldn't see her face but the way she was moving he was doing a great job.  I knew this was wrong but I couldn't turn away. He was playing with her boobs as he kept eating her and she was squirming about.

Then he stopped and moved up onto his knees in between her legs and that's when I noticed his cock.  He was stroking it and it was way bigger than his hand. He was rubbing and teasing her pussy with it and I could tell she wanted it badly, as she was pushing up to it. 

That's when he quit teasing and started to slide it into her. He slid down on top of her and I knew he was slamming it home now. Her legs wrapped around him and they were both fucking away.  They were going at this for a good amount of time, when I noticed my hand was rubbing my pussy through my shorts and my shorts were wet. This was the first time I ever saw anyone having any kind of sex.

Then I noticed he must be cumming and it seemed she was too. It seemed that this took a bit of time to do all this, but finally he rolled off her and his cock slid out. It was still a bit hard and wet looking. I couldn't see their heads and I was unable to tell what they were doing. A few minutes went by and I noticed his hand was pushing her head down and his other hand was feeding his cock into her mouth. He kept holding her head as she started to suck and clean his cock. She didn't seem to care that he was holding her head as she went to town sucking it.

It was coming back alive and she had trouble taking it all in her mouth.  He pulled her head off and she moved around to straddle his body. She was on top and sliding his cock into her pussy. Once he was in, she started to ride his cock and her boobs were bouncing about, she had a big set. 

That's when I noticed my finger was inside my shorts fingering my pussy and it was getting hot and wet. Then I heard my mom calling me, so I had to get out of the attic before she came up and saw what I was doing. 

I didn't sleep well that night as this kept running through my head... and with me playing with my pussy, so I ended up pretty tired.  We did finish putting the house together.

Late afternoon, the next day, I heard knocking on the door and as I opened it, I saw it was them.

This was summertime and so it was hot out and they both were dressed for the hot weather. She was in short shorts and a tub top, I could tell she didn't have a bra on, and he was in shorts, that were a bit short for a man, and a tank top.  You could tell he was in great shape.

"Hi, I'm Becky and this is, Jim. We are your neighbors and wanted to come over and welcome you to the neighborhood," and that's when Mom walked up and invited them in.

They had a bottle of wine and a cheese and crackers tray, so, Mom got some glasses out and they sat down and started to chat, sipping wine and snacking. 

He poured some wine and gave it to me, "Welcome to the neighborhood."   

I looked at Mom and she shook her head that it was okay, so I took it and sipped it. They talked about themselves and Mom told them all about us. But as I looked at them both... all I could think about was what I saw last night... and my pussy was tingling. 

  

We became friends after this and they would come over and my mom would go over and hang out with her a lot.

They had a fence in the yard and a pool. The fence was high, so it didn't take long before I decided they both were very much into sex.  When I was in my new favorite spot (the attic) I could see them naked out back at times and having sex regularly.

But their bedroom was the big show. I could tell he was on the dominate side and liked to be in control. She didn't seem to mind it at all. I watched him fuck her every way possible and he was being very much in control of all the action. They mostly had sex three to four times a day and some days more. I don't really know how they got anything else done.

I've got my new attic spot all set up to watch the action, so I would watch them and play with myself when Mom wasn't around.

We always chatted when we saw each other outside. Then one day, I was chatting with Becky and she told me she was going to go to a girlfriend's bachelorette party that night.  I went off with my friends and got home a bit later, but as I walked by, I noticed their bedroom light was on but I didn't see Becky's car. I decide maybe I should check it out, so I slipped up to the attic again.

Sure enough, he was up there, but he was standing at the foot of the bed in shorts and a female was laying naked on the bed in front of him. I knew it wasn't Becky, since she shaved bald and this female was hairy.

"What the fuck!" I screamed when I noticed what he was doing. He was cutting her pussy hair and shaving her bald. I could not see her face to know who she was... but I watched as he went to work. He showed her... he was doing things his way and she let him.

When he had her bald and cleaned up, he knelt and was tasting his work. She was more than happy to have him go to town.  He was going at her for a while and she was squirming about.

Then he stopped and stood back up, taking off his shorts and his hard cock popping out.  He reached out and grabbed the woman's arms, pulling her off the bed and down onto her knees. As she hit her knees on the floor, I noticed her face. It was my mom!"

I didn't see it for long as her face was shoved onto his cock. So, there I was, watching my mom, sucking his cock, and him, fucking her face.  I was in shock but couldn't stop watching. She was sucking for a while and he pulled out of her mouth, pulled her up, and sat her on the end of the bed, pushing her legs apart. They opened easily as he was talking to her. Then I saw her hand come down and grab his cock, guiding it to her pussy, and rubbing it all over. She found her pussy and he stood there as she was pushing up, trying to get the cock into her pussy.  He then moved in and pushed her back as he slammed his cock into her. It didn't take long and they both were fucking hot and heavy.

True to himself, he was fucking her for a long time, but I could tell she had cum a few times. Then he slammed in filling her hard and deep. 

"Damn, I hope she on the pill," I said out loud.

They laid there for a bit but then they got up, cleaned up their mess, and got dressed, as I figured Becky would be home soon. Mom turned and ran out the bedroom, but he turned, stepped in front of the window, and smiled, as if he was looking at me, and rubbed his cock.

I jumped back, wondering if he could see me. I ran down the stairs as my mom walked in and she had a big smile on her face. 

"Where've you been?" I asked her.

"Oh, just out having some mom time," then she hurried off to take a shower. 

 

A couple of days later, I was out in the back yard working on my tan, in my bikini. Mom was off to work and I heard Becky yell out, "Hi," so I waved back and yelled out, "Hi." 

She kept talking to me so I went over to talk to her. She said to me, "I need to go to work, but I wanted you to know that we are planning on having a party and I wanted to let you know that you and your mom are invited to it." Jim came out and handed her a briefcase, "You're going to be late for work," so she grabbed it and ran to her car.  

Jim turned and looked at me in my bikini, "Did Becky tell you about the party?"

"Yes, and we thank you for the invite."

"I've had some ideas for this party and wanted to surprise Becky, but I may need some help with it."

"Well let me know if you need me to help."

"Can we talk about it now and I can show you a few things?"

"I guess so,"

"Okay, come on," he said as he walked to the house, so, I followed along and went in.  

"Is that a new bikini? It seems pretty small, but I like it."

"Yea, I just got it."

"Okay, let me show you," he said as he turned and started heading up the stairs.  I was a bit nervous as he led me into their bedroom.

He walked over and looked out the window and then turned and smiled at me, "First off, I want to thank you for not telling Becky."

"Not telling her what?"

"About me fucking your mom."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Really? What you don't know is that my side light kind of shines on your house and I've noticed the attic window. I thought I saw something, so I set up a small camera to see if I was right," he then pulled me over to look out the window and I could see our attic window. "I found out I was right and also found out you had been watching me and Becky having sex for a while."

"Oh, I've never done that."

"Oh, I know you have and you've been doing it for a long time. It kinda turned me on, knowing you're watching us," he said as he stepped up behind me.

"See, if you look right there, you can tell I would be able to see you, because of the small light in the background."

As I looked, I could see what he meant. He has seen me.

"It turns me on, knowing you're watching, but I also could tell there were times you were naked, watching us."

"What? You're crazy!" 

He laughed as he said, "It's okay, I love it and I haven't told anyone about it, so, you can watch all you want." But then his hand slid up around me cupping my boobs, "You have a very hot body. You keep watching us, so I guess you like what you saw." I didn't say a word, so he continued, "You can tell me."  

So, I know he knows about it all and I can't lie about it, so I replied, "You're not too bad looking, I guess,"

"Well, I guess you been seeing a lot of me," he said with a chuckle.

"Well, yess," I replied with a wicked grin on my face.

I felt my top come loose, as he unhooked it, "Guess it's time I get to see you," he said as he pulled my top off.  I jumped some, and he said, "I've seen you, so just relax. I'm just getting a better look."

He is now caressing my bare boobs, as he says, "You must like seeing me in action, the way you keep watching me!"

"Well, it gave me something to do."

"Did you like watching me shave your mom and fucking her?'

"I didn't know it was her for a while."

He slowly turned me around and smiled at me, "But you keep watching!" Then he asked me, "Do you shave?" 

I felt the string being pulled, that tied my bottoms... and the bottoms were being pulled off. 

"Very nice. You keep it trimmed nicely... but you should shave it."

He took my hand, pulling me over and sitting me on the end of the bed. He reached over and opened a bag.  I looked down and saw shaving stuff, "What are you doing?"

"We're going to finish up the job, so you look hotter," he explained as he pushed my legs apart. 

"You can find out how your mom felt doing this," but he didn't really give me a chance to answer, as he started to clip off the hair.  I found myself letting him spread my legs more and then he shaved me. When he got done, he cleaned me up.

"Yes, this looks a lot better now," he said, but before I could say anything, he reached around grabbing my hips pulling my butt off the bed, and hanging me down, with my shoulder on the bed and my pussy in his face. 

"Now the taste test," so, he started to eat my pussy with me hanging off his chest. Damn, now I knew why they squirmed... he knew what he was doing. I never saw him do it this way and he did get me cum in a short time.  Then he laid me back down on the bed as he started to get undressed. 

"What are you doing?"

He chuckled as he said, "You've watched me enough to know, that after I eat pussy, I fuck the shit out of it."

"You mean?"

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you."

"I don't know if we should."

"Too late for that," he stated as he slid down on top of me. I could feel his cock poking my pussy. 

"You ready to find out what it's like to get fucked by me?"

I took a deep breath and then whispered, "Yes."

He smiled as he started pushing into me, "I've never fucked a mom and daughter before," he said with a grin as he pushed deeper into me.

"Well, I guess you are now."

"Yes, I am," he said as he started to fuck me long and hard, pounding me into the bed. My legs wrapped around his waist holding on and fucking back, as I was cumming on his cock. Now I knew what it's like to be doing what I've been watching.

Chapter Two

After I came three times, he finally blew his load and filled me up. I couldn't believe how much it felt like he was pumping into me.  He finished and rolled off me, as I felt his seed leaking out of me. I slide off the bed... grabbed my bikini, when he stopped me asking, "What are you doing?" as he got off the bed.

"Going home, before she comes home."

"She is not going to be home for a few hours," he said as he reached out and took the bikini out of my hand and threw it across the room, and then he asked, "You've been watching me for a while, correct?"

"Yes, we went over that."

He pulled me tight to him and looked me in my eyes, "Well then, you know I don't just fuck once, so we are not done."

"I thought it would be safer to leave now."

"Well, with all the watching you should know I like to do things my way and I say, we are not done! You're going to have to get used to doing what I want!" he added as he started to push me down to my knees, "now you can suck on this and get me ready for round two."

"What do you mean I have to get used to doing what you want me to do?"

This caused him to laugh hard as he said, "I just fucked you... nineteen-years-old and I'm not going to give that up so easy... plus, with me fucking your mom, that makes me want to keep you around more." Then he pressed his cock to my lips and held my head, "Suck me, now!"

I opened my mouth as he slid it in and started to fuck my face. It wasn't long and he was getting fully hard again. He pulled it out as it bobbed up and down, "I don't want you to suck it off this time. I need to get you used to doing what I want. Now I want you on your hands and knees, on the floor."   

I slowly looked at him but moved to my hands and knees as he stepped behind me. He knelt and ran his hand over my still wet pussy, and up on my cheeks, spreading the juice. But as he lubed up and poked a finger into my ass, I jumped and he just laughed. 

"Don't worry about that, at least not yet," and then I felt his cock hitting my pussy, as he slid it into me.  He started to fuck me hard, bouncing my body about, causing my boobs to fly all over the place. This was my first-time doing doggy and he was putting it to me. By the way his cock was hitting my pussy, I was getting horny and I came again all over his cock.

"Yes, take it and cum for me!" he screamed as he pounded me harder, almost knocking me to the floor as he filled me again.

We both fell to the floor and laid there for a bit, before he leaned over looking at me, "I think I like the idea of fucking a mom and daughter."

"That's not my plan."

"I know, but you and me will be fucking more often, now that we've broken the ice."

"That's what you call this?"

"I've got to break you in. You are on the pill?"

"Yes, I wouldn't let you do this if I wasn't."

"Well, you can stay on it for a while."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He just laughed and then said, "Well, maybe we need to clean up before she gets home, and your mom gets home."