Peeking Sibling Rivalry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight."

"Then, you don't have it tonight?"

"I've got it but I'm busy just now. So back off. Maybe tomorrow or the next day if you're nice to me."

Karen did not seem happy with that but she wasn't going to press anymore. "Tomorrow."

"And if Mom or Dad come down on me for anything, ANYTHING at all, you're done. I'll make sure that not only Mom and Dad see it but that it goes out all over the internet. Everyone will see it. I don't care if you claim it was just Ellen's doing and not yours. I'll blame you."

"What do you have?"

Carl closed his door without answering her.

...

Smack!

Ellen fell to her knees at Karen's feet while she rubbed her face in the place where Karen had slapped her.

"What did you say to him?" Karen asked.

"Nothing!"

"He knows something. He's threatening us with something. Now think. What did you say?"

"Nothing. I'd never tell him anything."

"You better remember whose side you're on."

"Yours. Of course. Karen, I love you."

Karen reached down and grabbed Ellen's arm and twisted. "Stop saying shit like that."

"It's true. Don't you feel it?"

"No."

"Karen, just kiss me and you will."

"Stop. Enough. No more ... sex. Ok. We don't have sex anymore. Stop it."

"I want to. I love you."

"I don't care."

...

It was two in the afternoon on a beautiful Monday and Ellen was sitting near the Journalism building across the street from a window where she could see young college men doing karate. Her friend Megan was sitting with her and they were chatting instead of attending class. They had learned quickly that the professor for that class never took attendance so what was the point in going. They were all going to pass automatically. That was the system now.

"I think Toby is totally going to ask me to marry him." Megan said.

"Him?" Ellen asked.

"Who else? I lost my virginity to him. So that makes it special."

"You shouldn't get married to the one you lose your virginity to. That's just not done these days. It's weird now. I'm certainly not."

"You haven't even lost yours yet. You've no room to talk."

"For one, yes I have. And for ..."

"Really? With who?"

"I'm speaking. Gah. And for two, do you really think Toby's going to want to marry you when he finds out how many guys you've been with since him."

"He doesn't know. He thinks he's the only one."

"And you think you can keep him that way?"

"Oh, yeah. He trusts me. And if we get married, that's it. Just him for the rest of my life."

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. Even if you don't cheat on him, he's going to cheat on you. All men are dogs. You know that."

"Toby's not like that."

"Oh, Toby's not like that, huh? Test him and find out."

"I don't want to test him."

"Cause you know he'll fail."

"No. I think he would pass but I don't want to distract him while he's thinking of asking me. So, let's talk about something else."

"How many girls do you think Toby had been with before you?"

"No. I declared a new topic. No more Toby. How about that guy your parents are renting a room to."

"Him? Why do you want to talk about him?"

"Is he the one?"

"The one what?"

"The one you lost your v card to."

"Oh, no. Come on. He's disgusting."

"Just asking. I thought he was rather handsome."

"Please. I would never even consider being with a loser like that. You really have that low of an opinion of me?"

"I didn't mean it like that. Ok, if not him, then who?"

"Someone so wonderful."

"Who?"

Ellen shook her head. "I can't say just now. But it was with someone very special."

"Aw. That's nice."

"But of course marriage with such a person is out of the question." She felt her cheek. Then Ellen gave her friend a look. "I think I need a lot more experience before I'd ever really be ready to get married."

...

Tuesday so far was turning out to be very much like Monday. Carl went to school in the morning and sat next to Stephanie. One of the benefits of being so far ahead in his course work was that he could pass notes to her. She reminded him of a girl he'd known a log time ago. A secret lost love that he'd never told anyone about.

But that was then and this was now. Carl had never passed notes in school during high school so this was interesting.

After classes and before heading to his after school job, he sat with Stephanie and had lunch. She surprised him when she got up from the other side of the table and came to sit next to him.

"We should sit like this." she said. "We're together."

"Cool with me."

"You say that about everything."

"Say, do you have a passport?" he asked.

"No. Why would I need one?"

"Well, I'm not making any promises but just saying you might want to get one. It's on my agenda for next week."

"Where we going?"

"Don't know. But there has to be more to the world than this place."

"You're asking me to run away with you?"

"Could be."

...

"Don't you think he's acting weird?" Karen asked.

"Who?" Ellen asked as she got into bed with her sister.

"Who do you think? The shit head."

"Why do you even care?"

"He's planning something. He's got us back on defense. I don't know how but he's got us back on defense."

"You worry about him too much. I'll back you up no matter what." Ellen said and then she turned her back to Karen.

It was silent for a moment.

"Hey." Karen said.

Ellen turned her body to look back at Karen.

"I'm sorry for hitting you."

Ellen just shrugged and then turned her back to Karen again.

"Hey, I mean it." Karen said.

"You can say you mean it but how am I supposed to know."

"What do you mean?"

"Show me you mean it."

Karen thought about it for a moment. She knew what her sister was requesting. She'd held out for two full nights but now it was at the point where she felt like she was going to be pushing Ellen away to deny her anymore.

"Ok." Karen said.

"Ok, what?"

"We can do it."

"Hu! You mean it?" she said as she sprung up to her knees and looked towards Karen.

"But you have to promise me this is the last time."

"Why?"

"Because. Don't you get it? We're sisters. We can't do this."

"Nothing bad happened before."

"And nothing bad will happen this time but ..."

"Then that means there are no 'buts'. Except yours." Ellen responded while reaching around to grab Karen's ass.

Karen's instincts were to stop her sister but she let it happen and Ellen moved in really close. The two sisters kissed as their bodies got aligned with each other. Karen gave in. It was nice. It was comfortable. In the moment it was wonder in fact. Ellen felt good. Ellen made her feel good. It was like falling.

Ellen laid back and quickly got her bottoms off. She invited Karen in. Karen moved down her sister's body and started to taste her. It made her own pussy wet with anticipation as she licked Ellen. Why was this ok? Why did this feel good? But it did. There was no questioning that. She glided her tongue all over Ellen's pussy with its cute tuft of brown pubic hair. Ellen giggled and wiggled.

If only a stranger with a nice big dick could just come in and take both of their virginities just then. That would make this perfect.

...

Carl printed out his spreadsheet with a fake letterhead and a few images to make the document look professional. He felt nervous and had to take a few deep breaths as he brought the pages to his parents. This felt very strange. He felt like he was running away from home. In a way he was.

It was Wednesday evening and Carl had been walking a narrow line as he tried to keep himself out of anymore trouble while also delaying Karen and getting his life ready for a big change. He told himself that this was just business. He was 20 years old and he was a man. It was time to move out. He wasn't going to live this way anymore. It wasn't emotional. It was just life moving on. He had the cash. He had options enough in apartments to surely be able to get into one of them. He was ready.

"Dad, I need to show you this."

"What is it?" said the older man as he reached out to accept what Carl was offering.

"I'm moving out, sir."

"What? You can't let yourself make bad decisions because you got grounded."

"It isn't about me getting grounded, sir. Look. I can afford to live on my own and I can pay for school without your help."

"Carl, come here. Let's talk about this."

"No, Dad." he said. Just business. Don't get emotional. And then the first tear fell from his eyes and his lip started to do that thing. "You didn't believe me. I told you the truth but you didn't believe me."

"Son. Maybe just calm down for a moment. Don't just rush into this."

"I'm calm, Dad. This is how it is. You can decide for yourself all you want that I lied but it doesn't matter anymore. I did not drink any of that alcohol and God knows that's true. Any conversation that I shouldn't have had it in my hand is completely different from saying I drank it."

"Son, we were trying to teach you to look out ..."

"Dad, Mom called me an alcoholic."

"She didn't say that."

"Alcoholic in training." he said as he tried his eyes on his sleeve. "Her words, sir. I don't mind that you grounded me. It's your house. I do mind that you wouldn't believe me when I told you the truth. And you punished me more because I stuck to the truth instead of admitting to something I didn't do. If those are the rules in your house than I shouldn't live here anymore."

"Son ... I ..."

"So if you want me to move out tomorrow or a later time, it's up to you. But I will move out. I have to, sir."

"I wish it wasn't like this, though."

"Sir, you decided to believe I drank that beer, not me."

Carl's father hugged him and sighed. "Alright. Alright. Can you wait until after your mother's birthday?"

"That's fine, sir. I won't take the car. I know it was expensive so ..."

"No son. That's ok. It's your car. I'm not going to take it from you. I'll tell your mother. Son, we ... I made a mistake. Can you forgive me?"

Carl was taken aback by that. He had expected to be yelled at or for his father to even take a swing at him. He hadn't expected this. His father had never once admitted to making a mistake to say nothing of asking one of his children for forgiveness.

"I can't change my mind, sir." Carl said.

"I understand. Let's keep this between us for right now until we can find a good time to tell everyone. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, sir."

Carl left his father who looked down at those print outs with a heavy heart. Carl made his way to his room. Ok. Step one was complete. Now that he was sort of already out of harm's way he was finally free to do the other thing. Karen hadn't fulfilled her end of the bargain yet but he actually wasn't really that worried about it. He had to keep his word. That was the rule of the house. If you said it you had to do it. He went to his computer, burned the video to a dvd. That took longer than he thought it would. Maybe that was the reason people didn't use these anymore. When it finished, he put it in a case and headed out to see his sister.

However, as it turned out, Carl was standing there in front of Karen and about to hand her the newly burned disc, when their father came and put his hand on Carl's shoulder.

"Carl. Let's go talk to your mother."

Karen snarled at him as he left but Carl just kept a stone face.

Carl's mother was emotional. She started crying when she got the news that her 'innocent little boy' would be moving away. For about ten minutes they all discussed what this would mean and Carl's mother was hugging him as if this would be the last day she'd ever get to see him.

They called Karen and Ellen out to the living room and the sisters were given the news that Carl would be moving out soon. Karen mouthed the words 'Thank God' so Carl could see it.

Late that night Carl thought he heard arguing coming from his sisters' room but he just put it out of his mind. It wasn't his business. If they weren't getting along anymore then one of them could just move into Carl's room once he was gone.

...

Karen was confused. She thought she knew how she really felt but then in her weak moments she would give in and have sex with Ellen and she liked it. She didn't understand.

And now Carl, little fucking piece of shit Carl, was getting to move out before her. He was so aggravating. And what the fuck was this dvd. She examined it in the light from the florescent lights in the classroom. She could see that something was on it.

"Karen, I got those books." Larry said.

"Thanks." she answered with a smile.

He stayed there looking at her, hoping, wishing for more. Anything.

"I'm just curious. Does your family still have that house for rent?"

"Oh, yeah. Know anyone interested?"

"Maybe, but isn't it in a very, like, inconvenient location?"

"Only while they were doing that road construction. That's all finished now."

"Really. Who would I have to talk to in order to maybe get a tour of the place?"

"Oh. Uh, me. I can get a key. Private tour."

"Oh, but I can't ask that much of you."

"It's no problem. Uh, maybe we could have lunch out there. There's a gazebo and everything."

"Lunch?"

"Sure. It's nice and quiet. It's gorgeous this time of year."

"But just business. Ok?"

"Oh, of course." he winked at her. "Just business."

Poor dumb Larry.

After her lessons that day, instead of going directly home she lingered in class. The teacher thought she might want to speak with him but she indicated that she just wanted to go over her notes before heading out.

Once she was alone, she waited for a moment and then she went to the back of the class. There was one of those old tvs that had a bulky backside back there on a rolling stand. She was in luck. There was a dvd player attached. She got it all turned on and the put the disc in.

Level 9. What did that mean?

So, great. Not only could her computer not read the damn disc but even in a real, proper, dvd player it still wouldn't play. He had bluffed. He didn't have anything. The little fucker had played her for a fool. Well, she'd get him. And now it had to be big. Now it had to be bigger than anything before.

...

Carl and Stephanie were having dinner. This was an interesting change for them. Technically, he wasn't supposed to be doing this, but he'd gotten off work a little bit early because rain had caused delays with something or other and there was no use paying people to just stand around doing nothing. Carl didn't like the fact that his pay check would be a little smaller but he did like the fact that Stephanie came all the way out here to meet him while he was on his way home.

It was so interesting to see her at this time of day with the sun already all the way down. He didn't know how it was possible but she was even more beautiful like this.

This whole stupid business was wrong. It wasn't fair. But he was going to stick to his guns. It was so tempting to give in. It was so tempting to just call his parents and tell them that he was going to stay out for a little while longer because they'd said he wasn't grounded anymore.

But he had a method to his madness. He needed to prove to them that it wasn't about that. As much as he wanted to stay here in this moment with Stephanie, he had to leave her. He had to go home, for his own future and for any future he could ever have with her. He had to show them that they could no longer get to him. If he went home now, it would mean he was that much closer to real freedom. If he took the token freedom they were offering him, then he would be trapped there that much longer.

It pained him to get back in his car and leave her. She made him feel good. She made him feel normal. She made him feel like a man, a real man who could decide for himself what he wanted to do with his life.

Almost there. Just wait a little longer. He was almost there. Freedom was going to be such a sweet dish once he was able to truly partake.

...

Ellen didn't understand. Karen was going back and forth. Get him, no leave him alone. No, Get him and GET HIM BIG. No. Too dangerous. He knows something. Back off for now.

Ellen did her best to let Karen know that she was on board with whatever but this was getting frustrating.

Karen worried herself into a stupor where all she could do was sit on the bed and hold her head.

"Sh." Ellen said. "I'll make you feel better." Ellen leaned in and kissed Karen on the neck.

"No. Not tonight."

"Yes. You need to let off steam."

"Why do I let you talk me into this?" Karen asked as she laid back and Ellen started to pull Karen's bottoms off.

"Because you love me." Ellen kissed Karen's thigh and slowly moved closer to her sister's pussy. "Because, you know we're supposed to be together."

"How would you feel about moving out?"

"To where?" Ellen asked as she lightly kissed Karen's cunt.

"Anywhere. Nowhere. Out of here."

"With you? Ok."

Karen laid back and let her sister pleasure her. Oh, how she wanted a cock. It didn't even have to be a big one. It just had to be connected to a man. She wanted a man.

...

Friday night, Carl was on the phone with Stephanie, explaining to her that he was still technically grounded. Even though his parents had sort of said that it had been lifted, he was not going to chance anything until he was all the way moved out of the house. He didn't exactly feel like he had anything to worry about since recently it seemed as though his sisters were not really getting along; but years of always being blamed for everything had drilled it into him to be cautious.

It had been a little while back, before the cup at the party incident when Carl had been feeling very safe, that he actually had enough confidence to ask Stephanie out. Their first date had actually just been to have lunch together at Subway after class and before Carl had to go to work. They had talked about Don King of all things and Carl postulated that perhaps boxing needed people like that because unlike other sports that had a set season, boxing was random so it had to be hyped to sell tickets.

Being with Stephanie was so nice. Just hearing her voice on the phone made him miss her. He loved when he'd be able to hold her hand or when she'd give him a kiss on the cheek. She always thanked him when he held the door for her and in general she was always appreciative of him. Plus, he felt free to be attracted to her. It was a great relief for his mind. There had been this thing worming through his mind recently that he wanted to finally put past him. Ever since he'd seen his sisters do their little lesbian stuff he'd been feeling more and more conflicted and confused about them.

All the old feelings were still there. They were terrible. They hated him and the feeling was mutual. They never had a kind word for him and he had none to spare on them. And yet, every time he even glanced in either of their directions, he got a hard on. He told himself it was wrong. He should not be feeling sexual towards them. Even if it wasn't incest, they were like a couple or something. He should respect their privacy and just leave them alone.

But he couldn't. Passing them in the hall, seeing them sit on the sofa, just knowing that they were in the bathroom with the door closed. Any one of those things was enough to make Carl have to retreat to his room to rub one out. Then he'd get scared that someone had noticed what he'd done. Or maybe they'd noticed how he was looking at his sisters. He had to keep himself in check and not let on. More importantly than that, he had to get out of this house.

So yes, being with Stephanie and being sexually attracted to Stephanie was a huge load off his mind. Even though he hadn't slept with her yet and was pretty sure he was strong enough to wait until marriage, assuming that she'd agree to marry him; he was very happy to feel attracted to Stephanie.