Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************

"You just have to see this," Sexy Vanessa from the flat next door had invited me round for coffee. In her short skirt and high heels. Perhaps, if I screwed up courage enough I could ask her for a fuck. I was good looking, and everyone knew Vanessa had fucked the whole street apart from old Mr McGonagle and me, why couldn't I just ask her?

"Vanessa," I croaked.

"Yes, what is it?"

"I wondered perhaps if I could have a... A..."

"A what?"

"You know a..." I couldn't get the words out, "A... A fu... A fu...," it was no good, "a full cup of coffee."

"Never mind that. You've got to see this..."

She switched on her laptop.

"It's gone viral," she said, and on the screen then image of a man appeared, running naked through the snow, being pelted with snowballs, "It's a video called 'Running the Gauntlet'. It's been uploaded to that charity website, you know the one, Naked Relief it's called."

Of course I did. And I knew why Salina would have uploaded it there. Loads of people watched that website. They could look at naked people without going anywhere near a porn site.

"Look at this bit," she said, "oooof! Poor soul!"

I remembered it well. The snowball, propelled with some force, had hit me full on on the most sensitive part of my anatomy.

"Poor soul," repeated Vanessa, "right on his privates. That must have hurt!"

"Er... Yes...," was all I could say. Well it had.

"Brave lad for doing this," she added, "pity we can't make out his face. It would be a picture. Let's see it to the end. I haven't seen it all yet."

I watched my progress as I slipped in the snow and fell, staggered up and as the onlookers cheered and joined in the snowball throwing I finally reached the end. Where Salina had been standing with the video camera. And slowly the camera panned up my naked body, showing every bit in clearest detail until, filling the screen was my bright red face.

"Oh my God!" said Vanessa, "it's you!"

"Er... Yes..." I said. Oh no! Vanessa had seen me naked and humiliated. No chance now!

"Why did you do it?"

"Well you know. Er... For charity..."

"How wonderful! And, very impressive I may say, even if it did go a bit blue after the snowball hit it. It was a bit mean of the person filming it to linger quite so long on your willy at that point," she hesitated for a moment as if thinking of something, "I didn't think you'd be so well... Brave. You always seemed so shy. I'd have asked before, but you always seemed so reserved I didn't like to..."

"Like to what?"

"Ask you for a fuck of course..."

12