Peeping on Lucy

Story Info
Peeping tom gets more than he bargained for.
2.4k words
3.88
1.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

*****

I'm a huge peeping tom. I just love secretly stroking my fat cock to the ladies in my neighborhood, and none more than my favorite and the end of my block, Lucy. I'm obsessed, I hide in her bushes by her bedroom window at least twice a week, hoping for a peek of her perky tits or shapely round ass. Once I saw her right as she came out of the shower. Lucy dropped her towel and I got a full-frontal shot. As soon as I saw her freckled tits, I blew the biggest load I had ever produced into the air. Some droplets landed on the windowsill and I left them as a tribute to her perfect body.

Today is Friday, and I see Lucy's car in the driveway, so I know she's home alone again. It's such a shame that she has to be by herself on a Friday night. I'm positioned by her bedroom window, stroking myself and daydreaming of what I might see today. She left some lingerie on the foot of the bed so I am hoping she might dress sexily for her husband and I will get to see her in the outfit. Lucy passes through the bedroom wearing comfortable house clothes and heads into the bathroom. My heart is racing since I am hoping she is headed for a shower before bed and I'll get to see her exposed again if she changes in the bedroom. I hear the shower start and she steps back into the bedroom for a moment, shirtless. I grip my cock hard as I stare at her cute little pink nipples. She takes her earrings out and puts them on the dresser before turning back to the bathroom. I can't see around the corner into the bathroom and lose sight of her as she heads toward the shower.

I've been fantasizing and slowly masturbating while I wait for Lucy to finish her shower. I hear the water shut off and instantly snap to attention. Now is the moment of truth. As she steps out of the bathroom in her towel, she is combing her hair. Lucy sits at the edge of the bed and undoes the towel. My cock jumps in my hand as I get to see her glorious figure again. Her B cup tits are so firm and round, even as she leans forward. Her thin waist and flared hips are begging to be grabbed as I pull her to me. Lucy slides the black lace panty up her long slender legs and wiggles her pert butt as she works the waistband over her hips. She grabs the matching lace bra and deftly reaches behind her back to clasp it in place.

Just then her cell phone starts to light up. She walks to the dresser and grabs the phone, then holds it to her ear. She turns away from me but I can see her posture change. She seems deflated and sad. I am guessing her husband called and had to work late again. She sets the phone down and walks to her side of the bed. She opens the nightstand and pulls out a wand vibrator and a pink dildo. My breath becomes ragged as I realize she is about to masturbate right in front of me! Lucy lays on the bed and closes her eyes. She reaches down and pulls her panties to the side. I can see her finger tracing her clit and her hips buck each time her finger slides across it. She puts down the vibrator and starts squeezing her left breast through the bra. Her knuckles turn white as she compresses her tit hard. her mouth opens and she arches her back.

Lucy then reaches over and grabs the vibrator and presses it into her mound. Her ass lifts up to meet it and she plunges the dildo into her pussy. She begins to pump her toy in and out of her wet snatch while at the same time riding the vibrator up and down over the top of her panty covered clit. I start frantically pumping my throbbing member as I shake from the sheer eroticism of what I am seeing. But, just like that, I see her thighs shake and she collapses back to the bed. She quickly turns off the vibrator and puts in back in it's drawer along with the dildo. I was so caught up in what I was watching, I edged myself past her orgasm and now it's too late. She reaches over to her bedstand night, and turns it over, blanketing the room in darkness. Stunned, I sit disappointed, holding my softening cock. I didn't cum....

I say by Lucy's window for an hour or more, hoping she would maybe wake back up and want to masturbate again. I knew deep down it was hopeless, but I thought if I just willed it hard enough, it might happen. I'm still so horny from what I saw I can barely think straight. Then I have an idea. I could sneak in and hide by her bed. If I could see her again, I could finish and then I would head straight home. I snuck around to the deck and up to the sliding glass door of her livingroom. The last time I had been over as a guest, I had jammed a small nail into the lock latch so it wouldn't quite lock. I was just hoping they hadn't noticed or fixed it. Luckily, they hadn't and with a gentle rocking of the handle, the lock released and door slid quietly open. Since I had visited as a neighbor before to have drinks with her husband, I knew the floorplan and layout of the furniture. I silently slid the door shut and crept my way through the livingroom and down the hall to the master bedroom.

Lucy's door was left open. She was laying in her bed under a sheet and a duvet. She had a silk sleep mask on her face and she was breathing softly. I dropped to my knees and started crawling toward her bedside. As I neared, she shifted and I froze. I suddenly felt a lightning bolt of fear. What if she catches me? I could be arrested! I started breathing heavily as my heart thumped so loudly, I was sure Lucy would hear it. I must have stayed like that, crouching and waiting for five whole minutes. As my heart calmed, my resolve returned. I just wanted to see that dildo. Maybe taste it and see what she tasted like. I grew bold again and crawled up to the edge of her bed. I reached out and started to try to silently pull the drawer open that I had seen her put the toys in. The drawer slid open with a small sound of wood scraping against wood.

Again Lucy sighed and I froze, my neck tingling as all the hair stood up. I slid the drawer out enough to see the dildo. I reached in and lifted it out. I brought it to my nose and sniffed greedily. The smell of silicone was strong, but there was also a hint of something else. There was a tangy rich smell of Lucy's cum. I licked the dildo to see if I could taste it but the taste of the silicone was too overpowering. Disappointed, I held the toy in my hand, leaned back and undid the button of my shorts. My cock started hardening and I gently stroked it to a full erection. I put the dildo up to the base of my cock and was surprised at how much larger I was than it. My wide purple head was twice as thick ad the featureless tip and I was several inches longer and girthier. "My Lucy deserves better." I thought. I looked over the bed at her, snoring softly, and was overcome with the urge to have her.

I put the dildo back in the drawer and closed it. Then I stood up over her side of the bed and reached down to the duvet and sheet covering her. I started to peel it back over her body, exposing her chest and midsection. I pulled it down past her feet and let it drape off the bed onto the floor. Lucy started to shiver slightly at the change in temperature. I lowered my shorts and boxers to the floor, exposing my full erection just over her breasts. I then reached down and started working her lace panties off her hips. Lucy murmured in her sleep but did not wake as I slowly took her panties to her ankles and then off her feet completely. I then lifted her legs and positioned my head just above her swollen vulva. At this point Lucy was fidgeting but still had not awoken completely. I bent down and took a long lick of her juice. At this, she sucked in her breath and started to reach up to remove her mask. I quickly grabbed her arms and slid up her body between her legs, putting my chest even with hers. Lucy started to breathe heavily and shake. I shushed her gently.

"Who are you?" She asked shakily.

"I'm a long time admirer. I saw you alone tonight and I wanted to help you." I replied.

"Please. Leave me alone and go. I don't want you." She rasped.

"I think you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. I just want to bring you pleasure." I whispered.

I felt her legs moving underneath me as she tried to put her knees into my waist. At the same time she was starting to strain her wrists against my hands. I pinned her down more with my body weight, pressing my hard cock into her pubic mound. At this she froze.

"is that your cock?" She asked. "Are you going to fuck me?"

"Yes." I answered as a reply to both questions.

"I can't see it. It feels huge. I am scared. Please just let me go." She begged.

In response, I simply rubbed my head across her entrance. I felt her tense each time my cock head slid across her opening and up to her clit.

"Please....no......" Lucy implored in a choked whisper.

After a few strokes, I felt my head catch on her vagina and start to slide downward into her pussy. She felt it too and I heard her whimper as my head forced her lips aside. Her earlier wetness was still present and that allowed the first several inches of my cock to start sliding slowly into her. I looked at Lucy's face. Her mouth was closed and her jaw was clenched. Her arms were still straining against me where I had pinned them by her head.

I leaned forward and told her, "Just let me fuck you. I'll make it incredible."

She shook her head no, but relaxed her arms slightly. At this, I rocked my hips forward and plunged the rest of my cock into her in a single thrust. Lucy bucked her whole body in response, as if trying to slide away from cock. With my entire length buried in her, I leaned back I just enjoyed the sensation. I could feel her pussy pulsing against my thickness. Lucy had stopped moving altogether. She was no longer straining at my arms. I loosened my grip on her wrists and placed my hands on her cute perky breasts. She lay still and started to move my cock inside her.

At first I moved slowly, trying to get her comfortable to my size. After a short time, I switched to longer strokes, taking my cock almost out of her and then sliding it back in. Lucy grew wetter and wetter and in spite of her protests, she was biting her lip and grunting softly in rhythm with me. At this, I grew even harder and started thrusting with abandon. Lucy placed her hands on my hips, neither helping or hindering me, just holding my sides and I pistoned in and out of her. She had started to moan audibly and I could feel her pussy walls vibrating as she experienced the intense pleasure of an orgasm. At that I could no longer hold back my own climax.

I leaned and and growled, "I have made you mine!"

Then I pumped rope after rope of thick white cum into her. She arched her neck and bit her tongue silently as I finished inside her and collapsed onto her chest.

After catching my breath, I summoned all my courage and commanded her, "Don't look when I leave. In a few minutes you can get up and clean yourself."

Lucy nodded in accession. I climbed off of her and rolled onto the floor. I grabbed my boxers and shorts and without putting them on, started to make my way back to the livingroom. I looked back on my conquest and saw Lucy lying in bed with her hands raised by her head. She was not attempting to remove her sleep mask but she was tilting her head back and forth and trying to see me from under the edge of it. At that, I started sprinting through the house. I run up to the sliding door, flung it open, closed it hard and ran down the back porch toward the woods.

I made it back to my house in the dead of night, still nude from the waist down. I opened my door, snuck into my room and fell into bed and into a deep sleep. The next morning, I got up late and went out to brunch at a local restaurant. After I ate, I drove home and when I arrived at my house, I saw Lucy walking down the sidewalk. I got out of my car and waved guiltily toward her.

She walked over to where I was parked and said, "Good morning! It's been a little while since I have seen you!"

I smiled back and replied, "Yeah, you know busy with life. Good morning."

Then Lucy walked right up to me and put her face into my chest. She tilted her head up at me and looked me square in the eyes and whispered sensually, "You shouldn't always wear the same cologne."

Then she ran her finger down my chest, turned quickly and walked away.