The Sexy Schoolgirl, Riya

Story Info
I noticed this really sexy schoolgirl by the street, and...
2k words
3.74
10.9k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was riding back home from college, when I saw two school girls in uniform walking on the footpath. One of the girls was wearing her school skirt ever-so-sexy. Both the girls were about the same height, but this girl's skirt was at least five inches shorter than her friend's. Her legs shone in the sunlight - they were smooth as silk. She wasn't fat or skinny - she was just the right size. Her thighs were thicc as well. I had no choice.

I parked my bike in the middle of the road and walked to her. I watched her back as her skirt kept bouncing around from side to side. I could imagine how her butt cheeks are jiggling with each step. I lifted up her skirt from behind to look at her view underneath - to which she had no reaction, and she continued to walk. No one else complained either, not even her friend. They just kept walking, and I kept holding her skirt lifted high for everyone to see.

As I continued to lift her skirt as they walked along the footpath, the two schoolgirls finally sat on a bus stop bench. It was a good opportunity to get my cock out. I stood beside the sexy one and unzipped my pants. She didn't even notice a thing. I was in full-on erection, and I pulled her head towards my hard-on. I couldn't resist it any longer, and I forced her head onto my dick. It went in deep and I felt the warmth of her mouth on the tip. She still had no reaction though, and continued talking to her friend with her mouth full of my cock. It felt amazing. Her head bobbed back and forth and her lips massaged my cock. I put both of my hands on her head, and pulled her into me. Her lips were soft and the inside of her mouth was hot and moist. I felt the tip of my dick hitting the back of her throat. I was close to orgasm. But the bus came, and both the schoolgirls got onto it, leaving my erect cock hanging out in the air.

There was no way I could let such a sexy slut go. As the bus started to move, I grabbed on to her skirt and somehow got on to the bus.

"Are you okay, sir?" she asked me.

"Yes," I replied. "If it wasn't for your skirt, I would've missed the bus."

"Happy to help!" she said with a smile, and she turned to her friend and started to talk to her. They both went ahead and occupied two vacant seats.

I sat on the opposite side of the bus, and started to stare at her again. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail and it was tied into a cute little bun. Her hair looked so shiny. My eyes trailed down from her hair, to her neck and then to her breasts. Her boobs were so huge. Her bra must be really tight. The fabric of her shirt stretched against her breasts and showed their contour. I wanted to squeeze them, lick them and fuck them so bad. I couldn't control myself anymore. My dick was still hanging out, so hard, that it was painful.

I moved over to where she was sitting, and she immediately stood up and offered me her seat. Such a nice, innocent slut.

"I'm going to be honest with you," I said, and her ears perked up.

"What is it, sir?" she asked, curious.

"I've been watching you all this time. I love the way your skirt bounces around as you walk. I can see the contours of your butt, and you look so fucking sexy," I said, and her face went red.

"Aww, that's really sweet of you," she said, hiding her face away with her hand.

"Yeah, yeah. I've been watching you this whole time, and now, I'm really horny. Your body is too much for me. Please help me," I begged her, and she laughed.

"All right, sir. That's really kind of you. As I said before, happy to help! How may I help you though?"

"Please help me finish."

She immediately held my cock and started to jerk it off, looking into my eyes in the most innocent way. As she jerked my dick, her boobs started to jiggle in rhythm as well. Her bra lines were easily visible through her tight shirt, the buttons of which looked like they would pop off any second.

She then locked her lips into mine and kissed me passionately. Her tongue danced inside my mouth, exploring every area.

"I..." I was trying to tell her something, but I wasn't able to get my mouth out. "I need to..." the vaccum was strong between our lips.

"I need to pee," I finally said, and she released her mouth from mine. She knelt down in front of me with an open mouth.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Sir, you need help, and I'm here for you," she replied, smiling, and opened her mouth again. I started to pee into her mouth, filling it up pretty quickly. Her eyes looked up at me in the most cutest way as she gulped down gallons of my piss. It felt so fucking amazing. She drank it all down.

"Wow. That was... really nice," I said.

"It was really salty," she said and smiled.

"You really are a whore," I said. She blushed and got up on her feet.

"But, I'm still horny." I said to her. "Please."

"Okay, sir. Let me help you."

She then lifted her skirt up, and showed her panties to me. I took a good look at them. They were white, with minnie mouse faces all over them. What a fucking cutie.

"Are you ready?" she asked me.

"Yes," I nodded, and sat down next to her friend.

"I'm going to sit on your lap now," she said. She lifted her skirt even higher, and sat on my lap, facing away.

I took hold of her hips, and moved her back and forth. I could feel her ass cheeks moving on my hard-on. I then reached out with one hand to touch her butt. They were really big and thicc. I squeezed her butt cheeks - they were like the softest pillows. My cock was already rock hard again, and I moved her panties to the side, exposing her asshole. It was tiny, pink and cute, but not as cute as her. I then positioned the tip of my cock right against her anus, and pushed her body towards me, impaling her with my dick. Her asshole was so tight, that the only way my cock could fit inside, was to push her butt against it as hard as possible. She squealed like a pig.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm fine, sir. Please continue."

I grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her body towards me as hard as I could. She moaned loudly, but her friend didn't seem to notice. With each thrust, I could feel my cock reaching deeper and deeper inside her, and her ass felt amazing.

"By the way," I said to her as I fucked her. "What's your name, slut?"

"It's Riya, sir."

"That's a pretty name for a whore."

"Thank you, sir," she giggled.

"And what about you?" I asked her friend, who was next to me.

"I'm Priya, her twin sister."

"You're twins? You don't really look alike though!"

"That's cause we're fraternal twins," Riya said as she bounced on my lap.

"Ah, that makes sense." I said. "Riya's way more sexy than you," I said to Priya.

"Yes, she is!" said Priya. I don't blame you to ask her for help, sir."

"I'm guessing that this isn't the first time, then?" I asked.

"Nope," said Riya. "I get fucked multiple times a day, sir. I love helping the men around me."

"As a good slut always should," Priya added, and smiled.

"That's a good girl," I said and kissed Priya's neck. She didn't react at all, and kept calm.

"Our stop is coming up," Riya said. "Do you wanna finish on my face, sir?"

"Nope," I replied. "I want to get you pregnant."

"You can cum inside me, sir," she said. "I want you to breed me."

"Okay then," I said, and began to shift my cock from her asshole to her pussy.

"Wait," she stopped me, and I pulled out. "I'm not sure if my panties can handle the mess," she said and removed her panties completely, giving them to her sister. Priya took it and wore it on her head, covering her face. She then lifted her own skirt a little and started to masturbate, rubbing her pussy.

"Let's continue," Riya said, and guided my cock inside her cunt.

I then moved my cock from her asshole to her pussy hole. As soon as the tip of my cock touched her vaginal walls, a wave of pleasure shot through me. It felt so amazing. It was even better than her asshole. She was so fucking tight and wet, and it was so hot and soft. I could feel her pussy contracting, massaging the life out of my dick. The sensation was too strong for me, and I came, without any warning.

"There," I said.

"That's okay, sir," she replied. "I love being a mother, so please cum inside me as much as you want."

"You're such a sweet slut," I said. "Let me give you a reward."

"Okay," she replied.

I took my dick out of her pussy, and put it inside her asshole again.

"I can feel you leaking," I said, and she blushed. I then began to fuck her asshole again. It was wet and slippery from my cum, and I was able to push in and out, easily.

"Do you like having an assfuck, slut?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. I love having a big dick in my asshole."

"That's so fucking hot."

"I know."

"Are you gonna cum?"

"Yeah. I'm really close."

"Cum for me, slut."

"Okay," she said, and began to squirm.

Her eyes closed shut and her muscles contracted. I could feel her asshole tightening around my dick, and her whole body shivered.

"You're such a good slut. You're doing a great job. Keep cumming for me."

"Oh my God. I love you, sir."

"That's a good girl."

Her asshole continued to tighten, and she was shaking so hard.

"Almost... almost... aahhh..." Her asshole tightly gripped around my cock, tightening and loosening continuously. It felt so amazing.

"Great job, cunt." I said to her and pulled her face to mine, with my cock still inside her asshole. We exchanged a good long kiss.

"Thank you so much, sir." Riya said to me, getting up. Priya got up as well, still wearing Riya's panties on her head. "I had a wonderful time," Riya continued.

"Thank you," I told her. "Is this your usual time back from school?"

"Yes," she said. "I walk to the bus stop same time every Monday to Friday."

"Okay, perfect," I said, putting my dick back inside my pants and zipping up. "I'm gonna make sure to visit you everyday then. I wanna get you pregnant all the time, you know."

"Oh," Riya smiled. "Okay, then. See you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow," I waved to her.

Priya smiled at me, and then turned around and walked away, still wearing Riya's panties. I watched Riya's perfect legs walk away from me; her skirt waving side to side so sexily. The bus eventually stopped, and they both got down. They turned around to wave at me, and I waved back. As the bus started to move, I sat on the same spot where Riya had squatted down earlier and started to jerk off, thinking about her.

That's when I realised that I parked my bike in the middle of the road somewhere.