All Comments on 'Peeping Tom Ch. 01'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
elbruteelbrutealmost 13 years ago
'RUB' :D

Good start. Knew a couple ladies like Rub. A LOT of fun to be with!

Several different characters to explore. Should be an interesting series.

Dave

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeuralmost 13 years ago
Up to your usual standard

Many feathers, you are a star. Everything I read of yours here is thrilling, arousing and well-produced.

This one is a nice twist on two genres that I particularly like.

I'm looking forward to the next instalment.

orefinnorefinnalmost 13 years ago
A very stimulating start

Another great story in the making for Many Feathers! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Some stories are fun; some are interesting and some are "stimulating"; this one is all three of those. The mother character is particularly well drawn. I knew someone who had the same open personality.

I'm looking forward to succeeding chapters!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Any rooms going spare?

I always enjoy great openings -- and it sounds like Becca and Darlene have one each.

prop69prop69almost 12 years ago
Made me so Horny

I have followed your posts on Lit, but I think this is the first story I have read.

Excellent...can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A term

I haven't heard since the '70s. (she was built like a brick shit house). And I was beginning to get gray then. I guess I'm just getting old, or would that be ancient. It's nice to know someone else remembers the older days and its terminology but not necessarily the facilities. The ones I remember were wooden. Yep, I'm getting ancient, or more likely, we were poor.

garolopezvigarolopezviover 3 years ago

LOVED,the use of the word “cunt” especially by ladies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous