Peeping Tomassina Ch. 05

Story Info
Days of our lives.
3k words
4.6
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I got home early today. Melissa's car was under the carport so I walked over to ask what time she would like to get together. No answer. Hmmm. Maybe she went somewhere with a friend. It was still early, 5:30 ish, so I went back to my house and fixed a drink. It was about 6:45, so I went back over and still no answer. As I mulled over what to do, I had an idea. Two fold. Got out a pen and a cute little note card. Melissa, if you wanna party tonight just tap a few times on my bedroom window and I'll be over in 10 minutes or so. It's the one straight in front of your side garage door. Not that she didn't already know that. But I wanted to gauge what kind of mood she was in while I dropped the towel I would be wearing as soon as she got to the window and peeked in.

Noticing she had arrived home I waited in the bathroom till I heard, jingle, jingle. and walked over to turn the TV on. She was wearing a pink tank top, fit really snug. Couldn't tell if she had any panties on though. I dropped the towel to finish drying my hair and of course exposing a very rigid hard on only 3 feet away from her. Because of the way the blinds are tilted, I can't see her, but she can see me from about my waist down. I have the TV monitor sound on very low and I hear a whisper.

"I hope you bring that with you."

But no knock. I slipped on a 2 XL Tall T-shirt, grabbed a book, laid on the bed and waited. She turned around and walked back into her garage. She was gone for about 15 minutes. I was soft at this point, I could go over there in just a T-shirt. She returned, peeked in and tapped 4 times. In a LOUD voice I knew she could hear I said

"I'll be there in ten." She walked away.

I grabbed my whiskey and went out the back door and up between our houses and krept up to the front door keeping an eye out for nosey neighbors. The coast was clear. I knocked my knock. She greeted me with a smile and a once over.

"You look comfortable." "Yea, now I have a good idea of what it feels like to wear a dress with no panties on." She giggled. "Come on in. Want to put that in the freezer?"

"After we fix some drinks if you'd like one." "I would. I would."

I followed her to the kitchen and was delighted to see panty lines. We fixed a couple drinks, I put the whiskey in the freezer then we headed for the living room. I sat across from her on the floor again. Her shirt was tighter than the one she had on last night. That one just fell between her knees when they would open it was so big and loose. She sat on the sofa and reached for her bong and box of paraphernalia, between her legs, that were now parted. White and sheer, Yummy! I started to get that tingle but held it back. She ground up a bud, dumped it on her tray as I stared at her crotch, she excused herself to put some fresh water in it. She scooted up to the edge of the seat to load a bowl, her knees about a foot apart. I have the perfect view. We take a few tokes, sip on our drinks and chat. Just in case this turned into a great night I took 2, 20 mg viagras. Not to get me hard, but because I can go for hours before I cum. It has a numbing effect I guess you could call it. Turns me into the Energizer Bunny.

 

Just sitting there, her tank has been creeping upwards this whole entire time. With a perfect view I can tell she's already WET!. It's happening, I'm starting to get hard and it's about time to freshen up our drinks. The thought of standing up at the moment just ramps me up. What's she going to say, do, when she sees the bulge?

"Melissa, close your eyes for a minute." She complies, I stand up and quietly slip my shirt off as I walk around the table till I am right next to her.

"I have a surprise for you. I hope you like it. You can open your eyes now."

She opens her eyes and turns her head slowly to her left. Her eyes get BIG and her mouth has fallen half way open! She just stares. I can sense the wheels in her head turning but nothing is coming out of her mouth.

"Should I put my shirt back on?"

It shakes her back into consciousness and she looks up shaking her head saying "No, no, no, no, not at all. I'm just, I've never, It's, it's, OMG!" She reaches up and wraps the fingers of her left hand around the base. "I'm, you, OH SHIT! You're so thick. I'm gonna need a drink."

"Let's go." We stood up. 

I stepped in front of her and turned her toward me grabbing the bottom of her tank top.

"You don't need this do you?"

She shook her head no and I pulled it up over her head revealing her beautiful tiny tits and her white lacy and sheer panties and tossed it on the sofa. I knelt down and put my fingers in the waistband and asked

"may I" she nodded yes and I pulled them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them.

"Now, lets' freshen up our drinks."

It felt really weird walking through her house with my dick wagging like a dog's tale with every step. But to tell the truth I didn't really care. Melissa has one of the cutest asses I have ever had the pleasure to see. Her tiny tits ROCK! I got out the whiskey and poured us fresh drinks. I spun her around so she was facing me, picked her up by the waist and set her in the corner on the counter top and handed her her drink. The hard kitchen floor is that orangish 8" Mexican tile. So with my foot I slid the rubber mat in front of the sink into the corner where Melissa was sitting. Took a sip, and knelt down in front of her.

"Put your right foot here and put your left foot here."

She was basically, spread eagle. I worked my way up to her and pressed my tongue against her swelling clitoris

"You can't believe how good that feels, and you probably won't believe this, but you are the first guy to ever do this to me. I had multiple orgasms last night. I could have gone on for more."

I stopped, got up for a moment and washed my hands in the sink next to her.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm about to finger fuck you while I suckle your clitoris."

I knelt down again, sucked her clitoris back into my mouth and pushed 2 fingers at once inside of her and within 3 minutes I sensed she was close to cumming. I stood up. Just FYI, a standard countertop is 36" high. The inseam of my jeans is 36", so I can lay my dick on the counter without standing on my tippy toes. I get closer to her until she feels the tip of my dick touching her. She's wet, She's creamy, I'm hard as a rock. She takes a pretty big sip of her drink and sets it back down on the counter and looks down between her legs. I grab my dick and slide the tip between her wet lips until I find that spot. I push. It kinda jolts her. So I just press slowly into her.

"OH, OH, OHOHOHOHOHO, eeeEEWWWW.....you're gonna fill me up."

"All you can take!"

The angle was wrong and I could only get a part of me inside her.  

I handed her my glass, then handed her, her glass. Slid my hands under her bottom and picked her up.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting a little more comfortable. Don't spill our drinks," as I proceeded to walk to the living room with most of my dick inside her. I carefully turned around to sit down on the sofa. When I sat down, her weight forced her further down onto my dick.

"OHHHHHH!" (LOUD)

"What?"

"You just hit my cervix. I think your dick is getting bigger."

"Take a sip and hand me your glass." She complied. I took one and then reached behind her and set them both on the coffee table. Carefully grabbed the tray and set her stuff on the cushion beside me. Filled a bowl and handed it to her,

"Here"

She smiled, said

"This is FABULOUS!"

She took a toke and handed it and the lighter to me. I took a nice toke as she continued to slide up and down my dick. I set the bong down on the tray and noticed her pace was quickening. She put her hands on my shoulders to balance herself and said my favorite words.

"I'm going to cum."

And with that she began to shudder. I could feel her tighten around my dick as she did my fingers the night before, only it was even tighter.

"YES, YES, YES, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

She just laid against my chest till the spams calmed. Then I felt the wetness pour out of her and run down my balls. If we stopped now I would consider it a GREAT NIGHT. But she stayed there, my cock throbbing inside her.

"I can feel you throbbing, are you going to cum?" she asked.

"In a little while, maybe. BTW, I had a vasectomy 2 years ago. So no need for any worries when I do."

"Are you serious?"

"I have papers to prove it if you'd like to see them, I can get them in 5 minutes. I CAN'T get you pregnant!" With that she began to slowly slide up and down my cock again. I filled up the bowl. Took another toke, set it down and reached for my drink. When I looked down to watch her pussy sink on my rod I noticed a thick ring around the base of my cock, her pussy juice. There was so much there I would swear she had just been gangbanged by 10 guys, but it was all her. It only took about 5 minutes before she said she was going to cum again. Damn, did she, she got a potty mouth.

"Oh FUCK, Oh FUCK, YES, YES, FUCK YES."

As I felt the squeeze of her hard contractions. After she calmed, I picked her up off my throbbing dick and set her next to me and said,

"I'll be right back. I'm going out your garage door through my backyard so I don't have to get dressed."

"Fix us a couple fresh drinks, smoke a bowl, I'll only be a minute or two."

I went and grabbed my papers with my test results so she could totally unwind. I also went and got a sleeping bag and laid it out right between her garage door and my window right in front of the cameras. I returned within 5 minutes, she was still adorably naked. I walked over and handed her my paperwork.

"Now you can COMPLETELY relax. Here is proof positive, you won't have anything to worry about!"

She looked it over, smiled and said, "FUCK ME again."

"Lets' have a drink, a couple tokes and we can. So we did. Afterwords, I asked her to stand, picked her up in my arms and headed toward the garage.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to FUCK YOU. Open the door please. Open this door please." She complied and I walked her out to the sleeping bag spread out between our houses. When I set her down she went straight to her knees.

"THIS is exciting, but what if? What if?"

"SHHHHHH, quite."

She grabbed my dick and began to suck on it.

"WAIT! I'm going to go turn off the bedroom light so it'll be darker."

She stopped and I hurried to the back door, ran to the bedroom and turned the overhead light off. I saw her on the monitor, sitting on her ass cross legged, opening her mouth as wide as it would go. Like a Hippo yawning. She did this 4 or 5 times as she massaged her throat with her finger tips. It was a WTF moment. 

I left my room and headed back toward her. When I was about 20 feet away, she got back on her knees and held her arms out like

"Come to momma."

I walked right up to her and put my dick right in front of her face. She slid her lips up and down over the head a few times then put her hands on my hips. Took a deep breath and pulled me toward her. She took me deeper till I felt the back of her throat. Then she gagged a bit and I thought it was over but she pulled me even harder and went down slowly until she had all of me in her mouth and down her throat. She stayed there for 10 or 15 seconds then came up quickly with a gasp.

"OH MY, WHOA."

Took 3 deep breaths and then went right back to it. I've never been deepthroated before and must admit. It feels REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!

"Wanna cum in my mouth?" Dumbest question I have ever been asked.

"You keep doing what you're doing and I will."

She kept at it till I knew I was going to cum. It was building quickly so I nudged her back down. She held me there with her nose against my stomach and I let go. She gagged once and then it was kinda like a sneeze or that sound you make when you're trying to hold in a huge toke. Cum was blowing out of her nose but she didn't stop till I finished. She sat back on her feet looking up with a huge smile on her face and cum dripping out of her nose. She wiped off her upper lip with her thumb and first finger and sucked off the cum. Probably the best orgasm I have ever had.

"Let's get cleaned up."

We walked back into the house to the bathroom. She ran the water till it began to get warm. Soaked a towel, wrung it out, then knelt down in front of me and gently cleaned my cum and slobbered all over dick off. Then her face. We ended back up on the sofa. I REALLY wanted to capture fucking her on my camera, but I needed a short break.

It was then I noticed the sofa had a blanket covering it, not just a towel. I grabbed a pillow. Put it on the end of the hand rail and motioned for her to lay down. I put her right foot on the coffee table, her left on the top of the sofa back. What a gooey mess to behold. The inside of her thighs and her lips were heavily coated in a white frothy cream. She wasn't kidding about the OVER active secretion glands. I crawled up between her thighs and just began to lick. I stuck 2 fingers in her and the flood gates opened. Every contraction brought more. And more, and more. Never met a girl who got so creamy. For the next half hour I lapped up her excitement, suckled her clitoris while I pushed my fingers as deep as I could inside of her. I didn't care if she came, I just LOVE to eat pussy.

 

********NEWS FLASH**********

We interrupt this story momentarily to describe my lunch break today. It's HOT! 

I had just left the Blue Bus on Gessner with some Tacos and headed toward the Bunkerhill HEB Plaza on I 10. The gas station to fill up. I pulled into a spot facing the frontage road. I pulled up 1 space over from a box truck. Turned the motor off. Tuned the radio to 96.5 Classic ROCK and began to enjoy my lunch. About 5 minutes into it a little silver Toyoto Celica pulls in between me and my van and this box truck. There's a young lady in it, dressed in a business like black dress with white polka dots all over it wearing what I thought were black pantyhose. She clicked the seat back a couple notches and grabbed her purse from the back seat and placed it on the passenger's seat. Didn't think too much about it but I did keep an eye on her. I see her play with the radio, adjust the A/C and notice her adjusting what looks like the mirrors. She sank into the seat and opened her legs. She reached between her legs and began to massage herself through the navy colored panties she was wearing. I'm thinking OH SHIT. Her dress is up and they are not pantyhose. They're those thigh high stockings with the lacey tops. She's just rubbing away. Masturbating right before my eyes.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better. She pulls her dress up to her waist so she can get to the waistband of her panties and pulls them down all the way to her ankles and takes them off. Sets them on the passenger's seat. Then kicks the seat back a couple notches. OH FUCK! She 's just laid back rubbing her clitoris. She reaches and fumbles through her purse and pulls out a pink 6" vibrator and begins sliding it up and down her clitoris. Before I know it her left hand is pushing it deep into her while her right hand feverishly is rubbing her clit. She was excited is an understatement. Her body stiffened and she orgasmed so loud I could hear her with the radio on. I watched her body jerk. When she was coherent, she pulled her dress down, put the seat up, adjusted the mirrors and backed out of the parking spot.

In case you were wondering. My lunch. Was COLD!

I'll get back to the story in the next chapter. This was just so F'ing Hot I had o share. Where are you now? When will you be ready to do it?