Pegging the Stallion

Story Info
An anthro stallion is pegged and dominated...
2.1k words
3.58
13.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

"Now, now... Keep on doing that and you'll make me think that you don't like me, Apollo. Don't you like me?"

Slicka chuckled, the bay and white paint mare bending forward, pressing her arms together around her tits to force them into a tantalising faux cleavage. The rise of her tits would have been hard to ignore at the best of times but, out in the stable, fresh with the scent of the newly cut grass that was in them, her nipples perked up hard and ready, the little, pert buds drawing the dark stallion's eyes down and down. And Apollo too could not help but follow the line down her stomach to her crotch where the feeldoe toy was, the double-ended toy of sorts promising pleasure where he was not sure his mind could take any more.

Slicka's pleasure, after all, was a very different kind to what he was used to.

Apollo rolled his head as she drew him forward, the bit in his mouth clanking uncomfortably against his teeth -- not that he was in any position to complain, of course. She was going to get what she wanted from him and, well, his hard length of horse-meat was hardly going to drag him away from her at any time. With his paws bound behind his back too with coarse, barn rope, he was at her mercy for what he craved so, even if he could have escaped her presence at the very least.

Winking, the paint mare's tail flicked, casting her sweet aroma around the barn, softly lit with the glow of sunset cast through the windows and open doors at the far end. There was no one there to disturb him, even if Apollo could not have possibly fathomed just how she had gotten the whole place to herself. It didn't matter though, not as long as they both got what they needed from the kinkily devout liaison, Slicka murring and licking her lips as she gently guided both him and his achingly hard length of fuck-meat back onto a bale of straw. A small square, it was too low for him and he bent his legs to sit more comfortably even as she nickered and bobbed her head, laughing lightly at him, however gentle her amusement was.

What did she want? He chewed the bit, mumbling and trying to form words to no avail, ears twitching. And yet he was helpless there, paws clenching and closing, fingernails biting into the palms of them, wanting to direct things and yet deliciously forced into the submissive position. What made it even worse, however, as the straw scratched his most intimate of regions, was the cock ring clamped around the base of his shaft, too tight to allow release and yet making him thrust and grunt and groan, striving instinctively for it even though he knew then that it was not yet for him to take for his own.

Ah, but Slicka had plans, sliding the feminine part of the feeldoe deeper up into her sex, the smooth, purple silicone warming to the heat of her body. Panting lightly, she eyed up the treat of a stallion before her, but Apollo seemed like he was going to need a little more direction than initially expected to get up and into the position that she wanted. Snorting, she pushed at his legs but the lust-struck stallion just wasn't getting it, hooves scraping over the concrete of the barn floor. On his back on top of the bale of straw, she needed him to kick his legs up, to expose that sweet hole of his -- but there was some direction, of course, that could be had there too!

"Take your legs back there, handsome, c'mon now... Wouldn't want to leave a lady-mare hanging now, would you?"

Of course, it was Apollo who had been teased and left hanging but he was not in any kind of trussed-up position to say that, merely snorting and doing as she willed, cock throbbing. It was sad, in a way, just how far he was guided by his length but, well, once he'd started he wanted to see where things would go -- and surely orgasm was looming, right? She wouldn't leave him wanting forever...or would she?

No, Slicka wasn't that sort of mare but she wasn't going to let him know either way as she presented the tip of the feeldoe to his tail hole, pushing his leg back, although she didn't have the strength in her to bear both back to his chest. It wasn't likely, poor soul, that the stallion was that flexible, after all, although that was most certainly something that she could improve, if the bondage-lover was to hang about in her stable for any length of time.

Well... Slicka smirked, leaning forward the tiniest amount, spreading his pony-doughnut slowly and lovingly. She could give Apollo a reason to come back to her if only she played her cards right!

The stallion snorted and rolled his head back as he was, very patiently, spread open, Slicka taking her time without any lube. Of course, the body would be able to stretch around it but she needed to go slowly, allowing his body to accept her, the toy pushing deeper and deeper. It was not as large as a horse-cock but would fit nicely, curved in such a way that it would grind up against his prostate and tease him as she took her own pleasure: which was exactly the way it was supposed to be.

"Are you tight for me there, honey?" She teased, fluttering her eyelashes at him. "Well... I think you can take more, don't you?"

Apollo did not have the words with which to reply as he groaned and rolled his cheek onto the straw, not even caring about the discomfort in his bound wrists as his nostrils flared and puckered in hastily grabbed breaths. Everything he took for the sake of his own body seemed stolen, the mare's pleasure of the utmost importance as he sank naturally into his true state of being, submission calling to him like the whinny of a siren. That was what sirens did, wasn't it? Maybe there was another term that would have best suited the dominant seductress pushing into him but the word did not come to the stallion's mind right there and then. And neither did it matter.

No, all that mattered was that he submitted to her, lips quivering, panting as his chest heaved. He tried to rock his hips up but she leaned over him, a warning paw on his chest even as the other tightened the reins, bit jostled in his mouth.

"Easy there, stud..."

Whickering, she drew back, testing what felt the best, eyes half-lidded, concentrating on the sensations at play, what felt good and what just didn't do the trick for her. The right spot was obvious when it came with a thicker, more devout, thrum of pleasure that, quite literally, took her breath away, the mare's head rolling and mane flickering lightly with the shivering motion of her body, muscles jumping and twitching in that fashion that was decidedly and absolutely equine against everything else. Moaning softly, she pulsed her grip on the reins, gyrating her hips, bearing the toy up deep inside her, grinding lightly into the most sensitive spots, clit throbbing with self-pleasure.

"Oh, yeah..." She panted, lip wiggling as she tipped her head back, whuffing heavily. "That's the stuff..."

Rocking her hips, Slicka powered into him as if she was a stallion herself, seeming to know just how to move to make everything feel good -- better than good, in fact. Truth be told, this wasn't her first rodeo and it was not as if Apollo was going to be her last partner either by any stretch of the imagination. She would have what she wanted and learn more still about herself from the interaction, even if she already wanted to see the lusty stallion back with her again. He was just too cute as she mimicked a stallion's thrusts, his eyes locked onto her, her swinging, heaving tits... But she knew she was a lot to look at too! She wouldn't have wanted to feel like he didn't like how she looked, after all.

"You wanna cum, huh, don't you?"

Anxiously, the stallion nodded, eyes rimmed with a desperate edge of white. Slicka, however, only nickered a laugh, however breathless it was as her pleasure rose and rose.

"You gotta earn that... Maybe..."

But it was harder even for her to breath and talk, focusing on her pleasure as the reins tightened again further, drawing Apollo's head forcibly up from the bale, driving him on and bending him to her will. The cock ring seemed to grow tighter and tighter even as he laid there and not even the scratching itch of the straw could distract him any longer, the tingling burn of aching need growing more and more urgent with every moment. And yet it was not about his pleasure but that of the mare over him, her hips working and thrusting and circling, intent on bringing herself off while he was just a handy vessel on which she could do her best work.

Was that such a bad thing?

He chewed the bit, tasting metal, saliva streaming in foam from the corners of his lips, although he was far from relaxed. If he arched his back, he could just about get enough purchase under him with his bare hooves, thrusting up to meet her and bringing a squeal from her lips as the feeldoe hit a particularly sensitive spot.

"Ohhh... Now, you're getting into it!"

But those words were all talk as she suddenly slammed in, grinding up against his prostate and moaning loudly, a neigh seeming to build in the back of her throat, although it would be lost again soon enough in the gasps of orgasm. It could not be held back and neither did Slicka have any inclination to hold it back either, letting loose with climax as she pressed down against those little nubs on the side of the toy that faced her pussy, teasing and flicking over her clit as if she had a partner down there between her lusciously thick thighs pleasing her right at that moment.

Maybe next time she'd have to use his muzzle but the feeldoe was good enough for the moment as the mare snorted and stayed where she was, quivering as dark patches of sweat formed on her hide, appearing seemingly from nowhere. Too warm at the point of climax, she laughed breathlessly and strove, futilely, to cool herself down by fanning herself, although it was as useless and endeavour as it always was. But the ripple and pulse of orgasm, his tail hole pulling at that toy -- oh, that was something special, the tug of the feeldoe inside her teasingly tentative as if Apollo's body was asking her for something that his licking, chewing lips could not communicate to her.

But she knew.

"Do you think you've earned this, pony?" She giggled, one eyebrow raised as she toyed with the cock ring. "You have been a good boy now..."

Yet her decision was made even as he whinnied for her, the ring released and his cum 'fountaining' into the air, a climax that any stallion should have been proud of. And yet Apollo was not proud, caught up in the moment as he spent himself, spurt after spurt of thickly virile stallion-cream wasted on his stomach, sinking into and staining his own dark coat. Panting heavily, he shook his head, slumping back as the reins were released, head swimming and spinning, need colliding with the force of one orgasm that, while explosive, simply wasn't enough to satisfy the built-up need that the mare in question had stirred up within him.

"There now... Isn't that better?"

Her paw stroked his muzzle and he turned into her palm, snorting and whuffling, eyes closed. It was okay... He was where he needed to be, the bondage reassuring at last where he felt that, otherwise, he may have been at risk of floating away, cock still hard and twitching, dribbling the last drops of cum from an orgasm that was by no means to be his last that fateful evening with Slicka the sweet stud mare.

He was just her little submissive pony.

And that was all he had to be.