All Comments on 'Pegging With Lisa'

by slutfreya

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reaffirm vows

Great story. Keep them cuming.

hotcuejackhotcuejackabout 10 years ago
Damn!

That was fucking hot. Put me in the mood to spread my cheeks too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmmmm

How would you not want that....and the promise of a man sometime?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
When she woke up he was gone

Apparently he did have some pride and self respect. At least he wasn't going to sit still and let her expose him to every disease known to man. She got served with the divorce papers three days later. She never saw or talked to him. His lawyer handled everything. Because who would want to stick around a woman that took pleasure in degrading, demeaning and humiliating them? Idiotic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have done it and loved it! When my wife did it the dildo rubbing her pussy set her off, but not until she pounded my ass! Loved you scenario. You have to try the real thing, as I did. It was great! You have to have the utmost in trust to do this with a woman. More stories!!!

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Hubby is more of a cuckold than a swinger

There are men who are much better at being a cuckold than a swinger. And this cuckold sounds like he would enjoy being a full use cuckold, not just a watcher. And as a bi top, I can tell you that cuckolds love getting pegged by the wife and her friends, but love getting real cock bareback as well. To submit. To moan and groan as he is pounded and fucked by a dominate man. As his hot wife watches and eggs him on. Then as the stud uses the cuckold's ass pussy and pumps a full load into cuckold. Cuckold will soon be hooked on strap on and cock. Cuckold will crave it and need more of it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
Great story.

You hit all the markers for me. You gave lots of dialogue and let us into the main character's thoughts and reactions (love that). Your descriptions were realistic and made it easy to follow the action.

The story itself was really good. What put it over the top for me was the bit as they were just fading off to sleep. That romantic, intense "mine" was the cherry on top.

akeyesxakeyesxover 6 years ago
Close, but why the degrading?

I have made great effort to get my wife to peg me - and she's attempted it a time or two. I haven't gotten the pleasure out of it that I wanted because she's just not into it the way I need her to be.

But NOTHING in my desire to be pegged includes any desire to be put down, called a slut, used by a man, forced to suck the dildo or any other demeaning things so many of these stories depict. All I want out of it is a safe, partner-friendly sexual act that stimulates my ass.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It's not like that

Being pegged DOESN'T MEAN AT ALL that you have "a submissed side",nor that you necessarily have to be pounded in your ass by "a dominant woman"!One CAN SIMPLY WANT TO FEEL NEW SENSATIONS and to share them with his woman!

MyAssIsDragoonMyAssIsDragoonabout 3 years ago

This story needs a BIG disclaimer in it that it contains gay and bisexual male activity in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous