Peggy Rawlings of Mississippi

Story Info
Redneck woman enjoys pegging her Black Muslim lover.
1.9k words
3.07
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Peggy "Peg" Rawlings, a short, skinny, flat-chested and flat-assed white chick with mousy brown hair and dull gray eyes living in the City of Biloxi, Mississippi. At first glance, the forty-year-old Peggy isn't much to look at. She runs a convenience store, and never bothered with college, since she's a farmer's daughter and all. Peggy used to have a problem with the influx of African and Latino immigrants moving into Mississippi from places like Nigeria and Guatemala, until she got better acquainted with some of them.

Peggy Rawlings wasn't thrilled when the gas station down the street from her store got bought by Enrique Lopes, a portly immigrant from Guatemala and his wife Orellana. To add insult to injury, an African Muslim family opened a restaurant a few blocks away, and a lot of folks who used to come into Peggy's store for snacks went to the African restaurant for real food. The redneck woman found herself desperate. In order to beat her competitors, Peggy decided to change her game plan. She needed to understand them...

Originally, Peggy Rawlings went to the online message board to vent her frustrations about all the African immigrants and Latino immigrants who were stealing jobs left and right in her hometown of Biloxi, Mississippi. What Peggy didn't expect was to get sought out by one of the board's few black posters, and he evidently mistook her byline as a strong Texan woman for something else entirely. Basically, Mustafa was looking for a mean-spirited, bossy white female type with the same characteristics as Peggy...for kinky and deeply personal reasons.

"Pegging would be considered controversial in my hometown of Kano in Nigeria, I can never experience it with one of my people, that's why I come to you," said Mustafa Kwame. The tall, dark-skinned, bearded African Muslim immigrant stroked his chin while looking at Peggy, who nodded thoughtfully while taking a drag on her cigarette. The two of them sat inside Mustafa's Diner, an hour after closing time. The whole thing seemed surreal and amusing to Peggy...

"Why do you want to be dominated by a white woman?" Peggy asked, and she looked directly into Mustafa's eyes while inquiring about his motives. Mustafa sighed deeply and recalled how his deeply conservative African Muslim wife Khadija questioned his masculinity when he brought up things like BDSM and female domination in the bedroom. Women from West Africa are passionate but within reason, and certain types of kink obsess their sensibilities for religious and cultural reasons. Mustafa was straight out of luck.

"I like female domination, but the black women I know don't want to dominate me as a black man, I seek a dominant white woman because I like her strength and power," Mustafa said earnestly. Peggy smiled, pleased with the African Muslim immigrant's choice of words. The way Peggy figured it, a lot of those loud mouthed black women out there were all talk, while white women like herself were downright lethal when they wanted to be. If Mustafa wanted to experience female domination, the brother from West Africa definitely came to the right place...

"In the old days, women who look like me had a lot of power over men who look like you, but nowadays things have changed, I sometimes miss the old days, and I'm pleased that you do as well," Peggy told Mustafa, who grinned from ear to ear. That's how things began between the most unlikely duo. Peggy, a redneck woman who likes to dominate those different from herself has been sought out by a Nigerian Muslim man who is drawn to the taboo of female domination. Whatever works...

"In my country, women are submissive to men and men make all the decisions, I think that's why the taboo of female domination turns me on so much," Mustafa confessed, and Peggy smiled. Looking at the dark-skinned immigrant, Peggy was surprised to actually feel a kinship of sorts with him. Everyone feels some level of attraction towards that which they are repulsed by. The same way a lot of redneck men are drawn to minority women, a lot of redneck women are drawn to minority men. Of course, they'd swear otherwise if queried on the subject.

In her younger days, Peggy used to mess around with a lot of black guys and brown guys. There was Byron Jones, a tall black guy from Atlanta, Georgia, who had the kind of huge dark dick that Peggy liked to ride for hours. There was also Gutierrez, a muscular, swarthy Mexican immigrant who crammed his dick into every hole Peggy had, and then some. Peggy is a dominant woman by nature, but she discovered her submissive side while getting fucked by minority men. Peggy hates this about herself and yearns to regain her natural dominance...

"Hmm, Mustafa, I am a white woman from Mississippi and a western feminist, I believe firmly that women rule and men follow," Peggy said assertively, and Mustafa nodded in agreement. Under cover of darkness, the two of them got their freak on in the kitchen of the same restaurant that Mustafa runs with his wife Khadija. Peggy got naked, and Mustafa feasted his eyes on her skinny, pale and heavily tattooed body. Peggy looked average, but the coldness of her eyes and her sheer confidence made her seem sexy to Mustafa.

"You are my white goddess, Miss Peggy," Mustafa told her, and Peggy grinned as he propped her up on the kitchen counter, and proceeded to worship her. Peggy cooed softly as Mustafa sucked on her nipples and fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Peggy isn't exactly popular with the fellas since she has no ass and no tits, but Mustafa found her simply glorious. The African Muslim man ate the redneck woman's pussy like a hungry man, much to her delight...

"Oh yes that feels good," Peggy moaned as Mustafa fingered her pussy while teasing her clit with his tongue. If Peggy, a proud Texan redneck woman, had known that African Muslim men were this good in bed, she would have tried one a long time ago. After eating Peggy's pussy, and coaxing a climax or three out of her, Mustafa was hard as a rock. Peggy smiled at her new lover/submissive and looked at his long, thick dark dick. Unable to resist temptation, the redneck woman got on her knees and began sucking the African Muslim man's thick dark dick. Some things are just too good to pass up...

"Even though I am sucking your black dick, I am still in charge, like the strong white woman that I am," Peggy said to Mustafa, who nodded. Smiling, Peggy took Mustafa's dick into her mouth and sucked him good. Mustafa exhaled sharply as Peggy sucked his big black dick. He'd never been with a white woman and it turns out, the rumors about their dick sucking skills were absolutely true. Peggy sucked Mustafa's dick until he was harder than granite, and when he came, the Texan redneck woman drank all of his manly African seed...

"Feels good," Mustafa sighed, as Peggy sucked on his balls after draining his dick of every last drop of cum. The short, skinny, flat-chested and flat-assed Texan redneck woman was really freaky in the bedroom and Mustafa liked that about her. The fact that Peggy's body was heavily tattooed, with all kinds of old southern stuff, turned Mustafa on even more. Mustafa saw a Mississippi flag tattoo on Peggy's lower back, and felt his dick harden. What would it be like to try doggy style with a woman like that?

"Mustafa, I order you to fuck me, fill my holes, that's all your immigrant ass is good for," Peggy said in a harsh tone, and Mustafa grinned as she got on all fours. Mustafa stroked his big dark dick and began his approach into Peggy. He caressed the Mississippi flag on her lower back and smacked her pale ass. With a swift thrust, Mustafa buried his thick African Muslim dick inside the redneck woman's pussy. Time for this pale Texan bitch to find out what West African masculinity is all about...

"Take this dick, you redneck bitch," Mustafa bellowed as he gripped Peggy's hips and slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Peggy moaned deeply, loving what Mustafa was doing to her. She began grinding her pale ass against his groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Mustafa fucked Peggy with deep, passionate strokes. After fucking her pussy for a while, Mustafa had a go with Peggy's ass hole. Peggy grimaced as Mustafa fingered her ass hole before lubricating her, and then he slid his dick into her backdoor. Are the butt holes of white women from Mississippi strong enough to handle West African dicks? Only one way to find out...

"Oh yes, fuck my ass," Peggy squealed as Mustafa rammed his big dark dick into her backdoor. The short, skinny white woman wailed as the burly black man fucked her ass like there was no tomorrow. Mustafa fucked Peggy good, exploring the forbidden depths of her ass hole. Once a woman experiences sex with a West African Muslim man, she's never the same. Mustafa banged Peggy's ass hole until he came, flooding her back door with his manly seed. Peggy's squeals mingled with Mustafa's pleasurable groans, and they melted into each other...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Mustafa groaned, as Peggy made good on her promise to fuck him with her strap-on dildo. Face down and ass up, the burly West African Muslim immigrant moaned as the short, skinny, pale redneck woman fucked him with her phallic toy. Peggy smacked Mustafa's ass and berated him as she fucked his ass with her dildo. After Mustafa wrecked her ass hole with his big dark dick, Peggy was more than eager to return the favor.

"Around here we practice equality, Mustafa, you fuck me and I fuck you," Peggy said gleefully while pegging her new lover. Can redneck women from Mississippi fuck black Muslim men up the ass with their strap-on dildos? There is definitely no law against that, so Peggy continued to be true to her name and pegged the hell out of the burly Mustafa. The big black man moaned and even squealed as the short, skinny white woman fucked him good. They went at it for hours, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

After Peggy Rawlings began her affair with Mustafa Kwame, her life was never the same. Peggy lost a lot of friends when she began having an affair with Mustafa, but she didn't care. When Peggy's old pals burned her store, Mustafa offered her a job. Peggy thought that working in the diner with Mustafa and his wife Khadija would prove awkward, but it definitely wasn't so. The norms of western society restrict men and women and cause profound unhappiness on all sides. Fortunately, Africans know better.

In the myriad communities of West Africa, especially among Muslims, it is permitted for a man to have several wives. There is nothing wrong with this process, as long as the man is able to provide a good living for his wives. Mustafa introduced Peggy to Khadija and their family as his second wife. Peggy soon found herself pregnant by Mustafa, and embraced his Islamic faith. The redneck woman from Mississippi has fully embraced a new path. Love and lust triumph over hatred. All is well that ends well.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers